Thread: Joe Rogan #1555: Alex Jones Returns AGAIN!

Joe Rogan #1555: Alex Jones Returns AGAIN!

Holy MACKEREL!

Will Spotify allow this to continue??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex raises my ire in many different ways but I still think it is wrong to censor him. I am a big girl I can decide if I want to listen to him or not. His scratchy voice is annoying but, we still need voices out there that do not agree with MSN.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Holy MACKEREL!

Will Spotify allow this to continue??
    They likely don't have a choice. I'm sure "freedom to say whatever the hell I want" was a clause in Joe's contract. Otherwise he could have just stuck to YouTube making money off ad revenue. YouTube had the greater ability to control as they didn't have a contract with him and could de-monetize certain videos or just kick him off whenever they wanted.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They likely don't have a choice. I'm sure "freedom to say whatever the hell I want" was a clause in Joe's contract.
    That may well be - but at the same time, it's also likely that Spotify is not contractually obligated to publish anything and everything that Rogan produces.

Is Spotify actually distributing this one, or is Rogan doing it himself via his own YouTube channel?

If it's the former, then that's a sign that Spotify may have put down the mutiny by the SJW control freaks among its ranks.

But if it's the latter ...

(And have they started including the other previous episodes - the ones featuring Jones and others - that Spotify originally omitted from their lineup of Rogan's old shows?)
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Is Spotify actually distributing this one, or is Rogan doing it himself via his own YouTube channel?

If it's the former, then that's a sign that Spotify may have put down the mutiny by the SJW control freaks among its ranks.

But if it's the latter ...
    Question answered: Alex Jones Joe Rogan episode disappears from Spotify

It's the latter.

ETA: But then again:
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Some shenanigan going on ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-28-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Apparently, it was just a "glitch" ...

According to Rogan: https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6XR5Yllo5/

The conspiracy about the show with the conspiracy theorist ...

The episode that was uploaded to Spotify had some cache issues, and it wasn’t working correctly on some devices so the engineers had Jamie re-upload it with the same date, thinking it would fix the problem but still play for everyone like it was never missing. Didn’t quite work out perfect, which led to my phone getting hit up by people thinking it was removed. It works for me now, but some folks are still having trouble seeing it. They’re working on it.

It IS however $#@!ing classic and amazing that this glitch only shows up in the Alex Jones episode.

This bump was just a glitch.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Alex raises my ire in many different ways but I still think it is wrong to censor him. I am a big girl I can decide if I want to listen to him or not. His scratchy voice is annoying but, we still need voices out there that do not agree with MSN.
    +Rep

I believe it is more important to support the Right of others to express the opinion that we do NOT agree with rather than only support the voice of those we DO agree with. Only upholding those that agree with the "official narrative" is one of the ways we have gotten to the point we are in today.

The other ways include but are not limited to Money, as Money really does talk and bull$#@! walks. There are 5 companies that control over 90% of the Media. That used to be 6 companies, but Disney bought Fox, so we are reduced to 5. Thing is, that number is effectively ONE, and that ONE singular power controlling 90% of what you see and hear has a disproportionate level of influence on the vulnerable minds of the uninformed.

One thing I have always hoped for is a voice out there that teaches people HOW to protect the mind from the influence of all the bull$#@! that is out there.

Sorry, off topic, back to Joe Rogan and Alex Jones....
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1380591008396742664