Thread: Obama campaign for Biden: "This country was founded on protesting against injustice”

Exclamation Obama campaign for Biden: "This country was founded on protesting against injustice”

That's not what I have been told.

I've been told that the Revolution and everything that followed was fought simply as a cover for, and to prolong, slavery.

Yah, when you and your cronies steal this election, I'll hope you'll remember that over the next four years.

Watch–Obama Defends BLM Protesters: ‘This Country Was Founded on Protesting Against Injustice’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nst-injustice/

Hannah Bleau 27 Oct 2020

Former President Barack Obama spoke at a drive-in rally in Orlando, Florida, on behalf of Joe Biden (D) Tuesday and forcefully defended the Black Lives Matter protests that have taken place across the country — many of which have been dominated by looting and violence.

“But Joe and Kamala, they care deeply about people, America, and they care about our democracy,” Obama told supporters before defending the protests.

“They understand that protest is not un-American. This country was founded on protesting against injustice,” he declared, praising Americans of “all races” for “joining together to declare — in the face of injustice and brutality at the hands of the state — that Black Lives Matter no more but no less.”

“So that no child in this country should feel the continuing sting of racism,” he added.

Obama told the group that they cannot abandon “all those young people who are out on the streets.” Rather, Democrats must “channel their activism into action.”

“We can’t just dream for a better future. We gotta fight for a better future,” Obama said.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's how you know this man doesn't have a life.

I guess whoever owns this guy still demands his service.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's not what I have been told.

I've been told that the Revolution and everything that followed was fought simply as a cover for, and to prolong, slavery.

Yah, when you and your cronies steal this election, I'll hope you'll remember that over the next four years.

Watch–Obama Defends BLM Protesters: ‘This Country Was Founded on Protesting Against Injustice’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nst-injustice/

Hannah Bleau 27 Oct 2020

Former President Barack Obama spoke at a drive-in rally in Orlando, Florida, on behalf of Joe Biden (D) Tuesday and forcefully defended the Black Lives Matter protests that have taken place across the country — many of which have been dominated by looting and violence.

“But Joe and Kamala, they care deeply about people, America, and they care about our democracy,” Obama told supporters before defending the protests.

“They understand that protest is not un-American. This country was founded on protesting against injustice,” he declared, praising Americans of “all races” for “joining together to declare — in the face of injustice and brutality at the hands of the state — that Black Lives Matter no more but no less.”

“So that no child in this country should feel the continuing sting of racism,” he added.

Obama told the group that they cannot abandon “all those young people who are out on the streets.” Rather, Democrats must “channel their activism into action.”

“We can’t just dream for a better future. We gotta fight for a better future,” Obama said.
    Joe and Kamala care so much that Joe engineered the mass incarceration of African Americans and Kamala enforced it and presided over an office that argued in favor of it for the purposes of prison slave labor.

As for the country being founded on protesting against injustice...yeah that's right. One of the protestors was a black man killed by British military acting as a police force.

Last edited by jmdrake; 10-28-2020 at 07:08 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Nobody cares what Obama thinks. He can no longer sway people the way he used to. He's been exposed as the fraud that he always was.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    As for the country being founded on protesting against injustice...yeah that's right. One of the protestors was a black man killed by British military acting as a police force.

That's clearly got to be nothing but a bunch of white supremacist propaganda.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's clearly got to be nothing but a bunch of white supremacist propaganda.
    LOL. Red lives matter!

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Nobody cares what Obama thinks. He can no longer sway people the way he used to. He's been exposed as the fraud that he always was.
    He's there to rally the base that otherwise would not come out for Joe "lock up the young predators" Biden and Kamala "So we can use them for prison slave labor" Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Red lives matter!
    One of my prized possessions is hand colored copy of an original 19th century lithograph of that picture by Champney.

I'd love to get my hands on one of Revere's copies from the 18th century, but there's only a hundred or so of them known to exist and they auction for hundreds of thousands when they do come up for sale

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.