Thread: Chicago - Security guard stabbed 27 times

Chicago - Security guard stabbed 27 times

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/si...-to-wear-masks

Sisters allegedly hold down, stab security guard 27 times after being told to wear masks

CHICAGO - A West Side security guard was allegedly attacked by two sisters he told to wear masks and use hand sanitizer — one of the women holding him by the hair while the other stabbed him more than two dozen times.

“It’s the complete randomness of this. It’s terrifying,” Judge Mary Marubio said Tuesday while ordering the sister held without bail on attempted murder charges.

The argument at Snipes shoe store in Lawndale escalated Sunday when 18-year-old Jayla Hill took out her phone and began filming a guard who asked them to leave for refusing to use personal protective equipment, Cook County prosecutors said.

Jayla Hill allegedly said she was calling someone “kick his ass” at the store, 3258 W. Roosevelt Road.

That promoted the 6-foot-5, 270-pound security guard to reach out and try to grab her phone, prosecutors said.

Meanwhile, her 21-year-old sister Jessica Hill allegedly picked up a trash can and “smashed” it in the 32-year-old guard’s face, prosecutors said. The sisters then began punching the man.

During the scuffle, Jessica Hill took out a “comb knife” with a hidden blade and began stabbing the guard 27 times in his neck, back and arms while the guard and an assistant store manager pleaded for the sisters to stop, prosecutors said.

Jayla Hill allegedly assisted her by grabbing the guard’s hair so he couldn’t move.

After the guard broke free and fell to the floor, the sisters kicked him in the head and body, prosecutors said.

Jessica Hill allegedly called him a “b- – – -” and said he had gotten “f- – – – – up” by the sisters.

Despite the puncture wounds, the guard held the sisters in the store until police arrived and arrested them, prosecutors said. The guard was taken to a hospital but did not need surgery.

The entire fight was captured on store surveillance video, prosecutors said.

The sisters’ attorney said the women were acting in self-defense and that the counts of attempted murder amounted to “overcharging.” The attorney said the fact that Jayla Hill was recording the incident with her phone as proof the sisters did not intend to commit a crime.

Judge Marubio said that while the attack may have not been premeditated, the “sheer number” of stab wounds was “of concern.”

Marubio compared the alleged attack to the emotional and violent outbursts seen in domestic cases.

“This is just too random and quickly escalating. I can’t fashion conditions that would protect the community,” Judge Marubio said, noting that both women have no criminal history.

The sisters are expected to appear in court again Nov. 4.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/si...-to-wear-masks

Sisters allegedly hold down, stab security guard 27 times after being told to wear masks

CHICAGO - A West Side security guard was allegedly attacked by two sisters he told to wear masks and use hand sanitizer — one of the women holding him by the hair while the other stabbed him more than two dozen times.

“It’s the complete randomness of this. It’s terrifying,” Judge Mary Marubio said Tuesday while ordering the sister held without bail on attempted murder charges.

The argument at Snipes shoe store in Lawndale escalated Sunday when 18-year-old Jayla Hill took out her phone and began filming a guard who asked them to leave for refusing to use personal protective equipment, Cook County prosecutors said.

Jayla Hill allegedly said she was calling someone “kick his ass” at the store, 3258 W. Roosevelt Road.

That promoted the 6-foot-5, 270-pound security guard to reach out and try to grab her phone, prosecutors said.

Meanwhile, her 21-year-old sister Jessica Hill allegedly picked up a trash can and “smashed” it in the 32-year-old guard’s face, prosecutors said. The sisters then began punching the man.

During the scuffle, Jessica Hill took out a “comb knife” with a hidden blade and began stabbing the guard 27 times in his neck, back and arms while the guard and an assistant store manager pleaded for the sisters to stop, prosecutors said.

Jayla Hill allegedly assisted her by grabbing the guard’s hair so he couldn’t move.

After the guard broke free and fell to the floor, the sisters kicked him in the head and body, prosecutors said.

Jessica Hill allegedly called him a “b- – – -” and said he had gotten “f- – – – – up” by the sisters.

Despite the puncture wounds, the guard held the sisters in the store until police arrived and arrested them, prosecutors said. The guard was taken to a hospital but did not need surgery.

The entire fight was captured on store surveillance video, prosecutors said.

The sisters’ attorney said the women were acting in self-defense and that the counts of attempted murder amounted to “overcharging.” The attorney said the fact that Jayla Hill was recording the incident with her phone as proof the sisters did not intend to commit a crime.

Judge Marubio said that while the attack may have not been premeditated, the “sheer number” of stab wounds was “of concern.”

Marubio compared the alleged attack to the emotional and violent outbursts seen in domestic cases.

“This is just too random and quickly escalating. I can’t fashion conditions that would protect the community,” Judge Marubio said, noting that both women have no criminal history.

The sisters are expected to appear in court again Nov. 4.
    Not surprised. If you read a news story from Chicago and it's in Lawndale or Englewood, just expect the worst. People from Englewood sometimes go to my grocery store. Don't like it. Just the other day, a few women got into an argument with the cashier. Don't know what it was about but I heard, "Yall better call the police, I'm finna knock a motherfukka's lips off." Why you would advise someone to call the police before threatening to use violence is beyond me. So ignant.

Damn, I just looked at the mug shots and not only am I not surprised, I would say that a stabbing is the least you could expect.

I thought this bit was amazing:

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I thought this bit was amazing:

Must have been stabbing him with a hat pin.

This is one of those times when it is appropriate for a man to strike a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This is one of those times when it is appropriate for a man to strike a woman.
    I would think, self defense is appropriate no matter the sex of the offender.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Damn, I just looked at the mug shots and not only am I not surprised, I would say that a stabbing is the least you could expect.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, those girls look like they have already done 20 years of hard time.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Damn, those girls look like they have already done 20 years of hard time.
    Yeah, its called their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That's what I was thinking!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Looks like Danke missed a chance on a couple of live ones when he moved out next to the Res

The article says she used a '“comb knife” with a hidden blade'.
    This part strikes me as funny, because as a teenager I had what I guess, they'd call a "knife comb" - a switchblade that was really just a comb.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    The article says she used a '“comb knife” with a hidden blade'.
    This part strikes me as funny, because as a teenager I had what I guess, they'd call a "knife comb" - a switchblade that was really just a comb.

They make these for self defense.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    These look like upstanding fine citizens. I bet they love freedom and liberty so much.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A comb knife.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.