Thread: Bill Gates Slams 'Pseudo-Expert' Dr. Scott Atlas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bill Gates Slams 'Pseudo-Expert' Dr. Scott Atlas

October 27, 2020

Billionaire software developer Bill Gates is furious that President Trump is now listening to the moderate approach to Covid presented by Dr. Scott Atlas and is increasingly at odds with Anthony "mandatory mask" Fauci. In an interview yesterday Gates slammed the Stanford University professor and University of Chicago Medical School graduate as a "pseudo-expert." Is this actually good news? Also today, what is the contextual meaning of the 2.1 million Covid deaths?

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last I checked Gates doesn't have a medical degree. What a truly evil man who wants to depopulate the planet. It's literally all he talks about.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Last I checked Gates doesn't have a medical degree. What a truly evil man who wants to depopulate the planet. It's literally all he talks about.
    Actually, I believe that utter neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie, possesses only a high school degree.

lolol, oh the irony! Dr. Fauci is the real pseudo-expert in this case, he has zero training on the subject-matter of biology and infection diseases, he is simply a never-practicing MD for bureaucrats; however, "Dr. Atlas received a BS degree in biology from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign and an MD degree from the University of Chicago School of Medicine..."

https://profiles.stanford.edu/scott-atlas
    Last edited by Weston White; 10-28-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Gates slammed the Stanford University professor and University of Chicago Medical School graduate as a "pseudo-expert." Is this actually good news?
    I would see it so because it shows that Gate is panicking and enough of the world sees this to constitute a threat.

Gates is like Pinky of Pinky and the Brain. No, he's not the Brain... he only thinks he is.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Also, Microsoft's birth was born in fraud and deception, and very likely unlawful business practices/anti-trust violations, including what they did to their main competitor of the time, Dr. DOS and their associations with IBM, which propelled their fledgling company--thanks to Gate's mommy. (The framework of Windows is operationally dependent on dozens upon dozens of other included programs, which may or may not all be open source/public-domain.)
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber