Thread: Joe Biden "We have the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Joe Biden "We have the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

Turns out Trump was right about voter fraud.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post

Somebody needs to start thinking about having a tranq gun ready cause he is becoming increasingly more unstable. He almost went off the other day on Jill when she tried to correct one of his gaffs...smh He is gonna end up hurting someone before it's over. He is a fairly large fellow.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

He's not lying. Watch latest from Project Veritas.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    He's not lying. Watch latest from Project Veritas.
    It really is too bad that Zippy was banned.

He could explain how things like this are just insignificant outliers ...

RIGGED ELECTION: TX 'Ballot Chaser' Illegally Pressures Voters To Change Votes; "I could go to jail"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhTVMikqgU
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I thought that this had to be a deep fake video. No one can be that stupid, right? Well..

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I thought that this had to be a deep fake video. No one can be that stupid, right? Well..
    Well, I seem to remember back in 2009, when he revealed the location of the secret VP bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, I seem to remember back in 2009, when he revealed the location of the secret VP bunker.
    \

I remember that. https://nypost.com/2009/05/18/biden-...nker-location/

This man is literally on the cusp of becoming president. That should scare everyone.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dems and Repubs alike will welcome the FEDs “solution” to this. Trump spoke his jargon to his base, now it’s Biden’s turn to talk to his.

Damned voter fraud (don’t work your own precincts), damned “illegals” (we need more people funding the Fed), damned “trafficked“ prostitutes (who work under the table and don’t pay taxes), damned people (regardless of religion) who won’t get vaccinated - Biometric Identification will solve all of it, once and for all!!!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...77836713545729

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...77836713545729

Folks we got a lot of work to do. I don't only need you to get me elected, I need you once I am elected.
    Biden has a history of gaffes. I also think that some people when they age are not as articulate as they were when younger. I do not think Biden is presidential material. Biden should not be in charge of Bingo at the Senior Center.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Folks we got a lot of work to do. I don't only need you to get me elected, I need you once I am elected.
    Biden has a history of gaffes. I also think that some people when they age are not as articulate as they were when younger. I do not think Biden is presidential material. Biden should not be in charge of Bingo at the Senior Center.
    I think it was a Freudian slip, the words on his teleprompter may have included "only" but he didn't say it for the same reason he bragged about their voter fraud organization.
    In dementia veritas.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

There, a clear admission of committing fraud against the Constitution, AG Barr do your thing.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

The MSM has such an obsession with making sure everyone knows there is no fraud it's basically evidence itself there was fraud (On a big scale, every election has fraud after all)
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

He also said that he doesn't need our votes. How true that was.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You know, sometimes I would think about specific scenarios that might happen in the US. One of them was the possibly of a nominee for president cheating to win an election. I always figured that this would happen at some point, but not in my lifetime.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You know, sometimes I would think about specific scenarios that might happen in the US. One of them was the possibly of a nominee for president cheating to win an election. I always figured that this would happen at some point, but not in my lifetime.
    There was always cheating, but this is so openly blatant it's almost like they're daring us to do something about it. My guess is they will fix only the fraud that is uncovered, but they stole so many states it will still be enough to get Biden in.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Imagine if it was Trump that came out and said this. The MSM would talk about it non-stop.

Calvin Coolidge

Straight from the horse's mouth.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Interestimg times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Joe "The Grinch" Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.
    Next 4 weeks of MAGA Presidential powers could have dramatic impact on Hunter case as well as on future of lobbies (parasitic wing) behind US taxpayers funded interventions in mideast.