Thread: Roma VS TikTok Girl Mad That Men Won’t Degrade Her In Bed

Roma VS TikTok Girl Mad That Men Won’t Degrade Her In Bed

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF did I just watch???
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    WTF did I just watch???

SLUTS.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

WTF did I just watch???
    Some guys like role-playing games and make fun of content made specifically for women, so the chick with red hair can't figure out why those same guys don't like beating women in the bedroom after they have asked to be beaten.

The other woman, who appears to also like being beaten in the bedroom, sets her straight and lets her know that there are good guys out there who don't want to beat women in the bedroom and she shouldn't give them such a hard time about it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

WTF did I just watch???
    Gender-fluid, non-binary beings discussing the oppressive, patriarchal society that non-binary gender-fluid beings who identify as submissive are forced into through centuries of male-dominated societal values.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Gender-fluid, non-binary beings discussing the oppressive, patriarchal society that non-binary gender-fluid beings who identify as submissive are forced into through centuries of male-dominated societal values.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some guys like role-playing games and make fun of content made specifically for women, so the chick with red hair can't figure out why those same guys don't like beating women in the bedroom after they have asked to be beaten.

The other woman, who appears to also like being beaten in the bedroom, sets her straight and lets her know that there are good guys out there who don't want to beat women in the bedroom and she shouldn't give them such a hard time about it.
    Does a good revenge pounding from behind count?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF did I just watch???
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    LOL. As should be expected, Dannno got it right. Roma, while looking weird (in a hot kinda way...sorry but that's my opinion) is an anti-feminist. (I've seen some of her other videos). She's calling out the woman getting upset over not being dominated in the bedroom for being sexist for generalizing to all men and not taking personal responsibility for not knowing how to get what she wants. It's also interesting that Roma brought up the "they don't want false rape allegations" point. You can't re-train men to be passive....then get mad when their passive. And yeah, I guy can be dominant online and not be prepared to take up that same persona in person.

Anyhow....I thought it was a funny video.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Is TikTok going to reintroduce the response video format that has all but faded from YouTube? Inquiring minds want to know.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I don't know this Roma chick but are we at the point where we're actually getting a second wave MRA movement? I didn't see that coming.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.