Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Protest Turns Violent After Cops Shoot Man Armed with Knife in Philadelphia

Exclamation BREAKING: Protest Turns Violent After Cops Shoot Man Armed with Knife in Philadelphia

Protest Turns Violent After Cops Shoot Man Armed with Knife in Philadelphia

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...-philadelphia/

Bob Price 26 Oct 2020

Protests in multiple parts of Philadelphia turned violent on Monday night after two police officers shot a Black man armed with a knife. Protesters took to the streets shortly after a video showing the man chasing police with a knife was shot and killed.

Protests are turning violent in multiple parts of the City of Brotherly Love after two police officers were forced to defend themselves from a man wielding a knife during a domestic situation, Breitbart News reported. A video tweeted by OSI News shows chaos breaking out as protesters attack police officers.

Now in Philly as several groups protest in different parts of the city. #Philly #BLM #BLMprotest #PoliceShooting pic.twitter.com/NROSIBguzf

— OSI News (@osiworldnews) October 27, 2020

Another video shows a line of police officers with shields up who have been attacked with buckets of paint, wooden pallets, bricks, and other objects.

Philadelphia, PA pic.twitter.com/2AI227p18O

— Kitty Shackleford (@KittyLists) October 27, 2020

Philadelphia, PA – activate the guard NOW. #Philly pic.twitter.com/9dJZulG3Uo

What the $#@!. It looks like they’re throwing bricks at the police. I can’t tell for sure. #Philly pic.twitter.com/Bd1KYLPXbP

Protesters are yelling at anyone carrying cameras as violence and looting continue. Protesters are equating journalists and police.

#Philly Philadelphia, PA pic.twitter.com/ngRieZKkyk

Possible looting #Philly Philadelphia, PA pic.twitter.com/QurLj0AIS5

Mixed messaging …

Approximately 100 demonstrators remain as police continue dispersal efforts. Still taking projectiles. pic.twitter.com/chVQxsmPMH

— Shane B. Murphy (@shanermurph) October 27, 2020

In another part of Philadelphia, another group took to the streets and began smashing store windows, ABC6 in Philadelphia reported.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Suspect who broke into footlocker apprehend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcvjbPGDmM

Don’t think anybody is going to make excuses for vandals this time.

Which side needs encouragement?

The sooner they kill each other off the better off society at large will be.

Kind of like the coliseum battles only now we have one group of tax-ticks yipping at the heals of another group of tax-ticks.......The crowd demands blood!

Both sides need to quit $#@!ing around......

Oh-well come the 4th of next month one side will loose funding.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Which side needs encouragement?

The sooner they kill each other off the better off society at large will be.

Kind of like the coliseum battles only now we have one group of tax-ticks yipping at the heals of another group of tax-ticks.......The crowd demands blood!

Both sides need to quit $#@!ing around......

Oh-well come the 4th of next month one side will loose funding.

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 10-27-2020 at 07:00 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

OPEN the clubs and these people will have somewhere to go.

Jules can be seen around the 30 second mark:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...53991170125826

Last edited by Danke; 10-27-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Excellent!

Get woke, Walmarx!

Oh, and go to hell while your at it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    30+ stores had been looted in Philadelphia.

Are these riots organized? they are also happening in Downtown Brooklyn judging by the twitter tweets.

sometimes I wish I owned a business in these cities just so I could pack up and leave when this kind of *%#^ happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I guess they felt the strongly worded letters, Facebook posts, and permitted protests in designated locations weren’t having the desired effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I guess they felt the strongly worded letters, Facebook posts, and permitted protests in designated locations weren’t having the desired effect?
    Probably not but it’s clear the change they are looking for is more of the same.

The black community is squandering a rare opportunity to get real change- they could talk about the failed drug war and how it disproportionately affects the minority communities. That’s something people can get behind - some people need nudging, but the facts and reasonable arguments are there.

Instead they want reparations and to destroy hard working businesses.

They are looking for any excuse to do it.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Probably not but it’s clear the change they are looking for is more of the same.

The black community is squandering a rare opportunity to get real change- they could talk about the failed drug war and how it disproportionately affects the minority communities. That’s something people can get behind - some people need nudging, but the facts and reasonable arguments are there.

Instead they want reparations and to destroy hard working businesses.

They are looking for any excuse to do it.
    It’s hard to argue that. It disappoints me greatly to see justified hatred and energy against an oppressive system be so intentionally misdirected. It sucks that humans are so easily herded into tribal factions.

It’s hard to argue that. It disappoints me greatly to see justified hatred and energy against an oppressive system be so intentionally misdirected. It sucks that humans are so easily herded into tribal factions.
    If "humans are being herded" who is the shepherd?

From my perspective, far away from all this drama, it sure looks like freeloaders taking any opportunity to grab more free stuff.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Philadelphia police are telling citizens to remain indoors. Bet they'll use this as a strategy to stop people from voting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If "humans are being herded" who is the shepherd?

From my perspective, far away from all this drama, it sure looks like freeloaders taking any opportunity to grab more free stuff.
    The biggest freeloaders in that OP video were the cops...everything they had was paid for by someone else. They have inflicted more damage on society than all those Nike grabbers could ever hope to inflict upon a citizenry. They are the one's with qualified immunity. That's the #1 issue that no one wants to discuss. All of this was made possible by Uncle Sugar's debt driven fiat currency welfare state. Your votes created this, or were too weak to stop it. I guess voting harder might not work.

The "Shepherd" is the FED. We couldn't do it without them.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

I see many 60" flat screen reparations were procured.

The biggest freeloaders in that OP video were the cops...everything they had was paid for by someone else. They have inflicted more damage on society than all those Nike grabbers could ever hope to inflict upon a citizenry. They are the one's with qualified immunity. That's the #1 issue that no one wants to discuss. All of this was made possible by Uncle Sugar's debt driven fiat currency welfare state. Your votes created this, or were too weak to stop it. I guess voting harder might not work.

The "Shepherd" is the FED. We couldn't do it without them.
    You'll not get me to disagree about kops being freeloaders, however...........

It's not the kops who are looting/stealing.

Laws that prevent private businesses from protecting their property with deadly force are largely to blame.

Polite society has gone too far when "people" rely on government to protect their property and their person.

Companies who choose to do business in cities should be free to mount gun-turrets overlooking their property and they should be free to use them without fear of prosecution in instances such as depicted in the OP. Doesn't matter if it's Wal-Marx or the Mom-n-Pop store, no different than cattle rustling...

The only way city strife ends is with bloodshed.

If all involved are smart (questionable) they'll keep their antics in their cities.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I see many 60" flat screen reparations were procured.
    Flat screens are soooo last weeks peaceful gatherings. This weeks prize includes washing machines. Remember to bring a set of hand-trucks to the nearest peaceful protest near you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I can't help but notice everyone is driving their big-screens away in much newer cars than I have...

Yes, that especially.

Democrats are probably hoping this continues into next week to lower the vote turnout.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Unless you consider civil asset forfeiture, car impounds, etc.

Laws that prevent private businesses from protecting their property with deadly force are largely to blame.
    Or even force in general, really. Government is a monopoly on the use of force, remember. But should those laws change, property defence equipment could be the next gold mine:

...Along with your gun turrets, of course.

And just like most all of these "didndonuffin, my son is a saint" riot starters .....
    But new reports detail that aside from Wallace having posed an active, deadly threat when officers fired on him – it also turns out that Wallace has a history of being violent and threatening to kill people.

In recently uncovered documents related to the deceased 27-year-old Wallace’s criminal history, we’re now able to get a better understanding that Wallace had a pattern of violent behavior against others.

And apparently Wallace was an “aspiring rapper” that wrote songs related to such wonderful subjects as shooting people – including police officers.

Now, while music that glorifies or mentions violent acts doesn’t always translate to the artists committing violent acts, it’s certainly worthy of speculation when an artist is a violent individual that produces music that’s allegorical of their criminal and violent exploits.

Back in 2017, Wallace reportedly pleaded guilty to robbery, assault and possessing an instrument of crime.

In that case specifically, authorities say that Wallace kicked in a woman’s front door and placed a gun to her head. This may come as a shock, but Wallace was only sentenced to 11 to 23 months in prison for that crime.

Keep in mind, Wallace could have been sentenced to up to five years for just the instrument of a crime charge.

And police had reportedly been called out to the home where Wallace stayed numerous times since May of this year – roughly 31 calls according to sources.

Not to mention, his own mother placed a protective order against Wallace in 2013 which he wound up violating when he “threw water in her face and punched her in the face” and “threatened to return and shoot” his own mother.

In 2019, Wallace was charged with resisting arrest when he was allegedly trying to kick out the windows and door panels of a police car. And just in March of this year, he was arrested for allegedly threatening the mother of his children over the phone saying:

“I’ll shoot you and that house up.”

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/10/2...shooting-cops/

Polite society has gone too far when "people" rely on government to protect their property and their person.

Companies who choose to do business in cities should be free to mount gun-turrets overlooking their property and they should be free to use them without fear of prosecution in instances such as depicted in the OP. Doesn't matter if it's Wal-Marx or the Mom-n-Pop store, no different than cattle rustling...

The only way city strife ends is with bloodshed.

If all involved are smart (questionable) they'll keep their antics in their cities.
    I have an acquaintance that lost most of his $#@! to civil asset forfeiture, so.......heavily disagree that cops don't loot and steal.

Agree with everything else. Laws are exactly why we lost the "right" to defend ourselves. I'll still never call armed government workers for help, even if being run over by the hoard. I am certain you won't either.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Last edited by Slave Mentality; 10-29-2020 at 10:42 AM.

I have an acquaintance that lost most of his $#@! to civil asset forfeiture, so.......heavily disagree that cops don't loot and steal.

Agree with everything else. Laws are exactly why we lost the "right" to defend ourselves. I'll still never call armed government workers for help, even if being run over by the hoard. I am certain you won't either.
    Oh come on!

Clearly I was talking about the video in the OP.

Don't act ignorant.

You'll not find me siding with kops anywhere! In fact read my 1st post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    ...Possessing an instrument of crime.
    What, like an accordion?..

As for the rest... It seems bizarre to me that when I was much more into researching cases of police brutality and egregious police mistakes, there were so many more examples of truly undeserving people getting shot and killed by the cops (and myriad dogs), and not a hell of a lot was to come of them. Breonna Taylor is one of the few recent people who were killed in a raid that was completely unjustified, AND that elicited this kind of "civil" response. Floyd was a bad scene, too, and should've been handled differently, but he had a hand or two in his own demise. There were others this year, such as Ahwatukee resident Ryan Whitaker, who were needlessly killed while doing nothing unlawful, but he was white, and seemingly not too many $#@!s were given.

When you come out supporting guys who take tazers from cops and shoot them, or who come at cops wild and berserk with a knife, and then seek justice by looting the town barren, what the hell credibility do you think you'll have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast