Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING: Protest Turns Violent After Cops Shoot Man Armed with Knife in Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    What, like an accordion?..

As for the rest... It seems bizarre to me that when I was much more into researching cases of police brutality and egregious police mistakes, there were so many more examples of truly undeserving people getting shot and killed by the cops (and myriad dogs), and not a hell of a lot was to come of them. Breonna Taylor is one of the few recent people who were killed in a raid that was completely unjustified, AND that elicited this kind of "civil" response. Floyd was a bad scene, too, and should've been handled differently, but he had a hand or two in his own demise. There were others this year, such as Ahwatukee resident Ryan Whitaker, who were needlessly killed while doing nothing unlawful, but he was white, and seemingly not too many $#@!s were given.

When you come out supporting guys who take tazers from cops and shoot them, or who come at cops wild and berserk with a knife, and then seek justice by looting the town barren, what the hell credibility do you think you'll have?
    He placed a gun to a woman's head.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What annoys me about the BLM movement is that they have ignored the many innocent victims of police brutality that we have been screaming about for years. That's blacks, whites, browns, hell even the family dog. Now they are lionizing armed, deranged, violent men simply for skin color. It is making a joke out of everything we have fought for in the liberty movement.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What annoys me about the BLM movement is that they have ignored the many innocent victims of police brutality that we have been screaming about for years. That's blacks, whites, browns, hell even the family dog. Now they are lionizing armed, deranged, violent men simply for skin color. It is making a joke out of everything we have fought for in the liberty movement.
    "People" like that co-opt what others have done all the time and it's for personal gain every single time.

Yes it is, and that was exactly what it was designed to do.

De-legitimize the current armed enforcers while paving the way for the new, properly politically aligned, ones,
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I can't help but notice everyone is driving their big-screens away in much newer cars than I have...
    Subprime financing and buy here pay here. Government benefits are accepted as income. It's not hard at all to get a late model used car.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I guess they felt the strongly worded letters, Facebook posts, and permitted protests in designated locations weren’t having the desired effect?
    That, or they just want free stuff ...

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It’s hard to argue that. It disappoints me greatly to see justified hatred and energy against an oppressive system be so intentionally misdirected. It sucks that humans are so easily herded into tribal factions.
    This - with emphasis on "intentionally" ...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Flat screens are soooo last weeks peaceful gatherings. This weeks prize includes washing machines. Remember to bring a set of hand-trucks to the nearest peaceful protest near you!
    Pro Tip: Get there early, and you won't need to bring a hand truck - 'coz you can just grab one of those for free, too ...

As for the rest... It seems bizarre to me that when I was much more into researching cases of police brutality and egregious police mistakes, there were so many more examples of truly undeserving people getting shot and killed by the cops (and myriad dogs), [...]
    This ...

... and this.

They have no use for innocent or sympathetic victims. It's when the cause is just - even if the reaction is not - that people are more willing to excuse or tolerate violent "protest" without resorting to forceful counter-reaction. It's only when the "victim" is neither innocent nor even sympathetic that they have the "purest" opportunity to test just how far they can push things and still get away with it.

What I mean by that is that when the "victim" is an unsympathetically violent $#@! like Wallace, the willingness of people to excuse and tolerate violence (looting, rioting, beating. burning, etc.) is tested to the limit [1] - because that's when people are least willing to excuse or tolerate those things. And since it is being excused and tolerated anyway, even without just cause, the "protestors" confirm for themselves that pretty much anything goes, for any reason ...

[1] And unfortunately, it's a test that civil society is presently losing - and losing badly ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Oh come on!

Clearly I was talking about the video in the OP.

Don't act ignorant.

You'll not find me siding with kops anywhere! In fact read my 1st post in this thread.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 10-29-2020 at 10:40 AM.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Marianne Williamson said on Twitter that "Thou shall not loot" is not in the Bible. Seems she forgot that word is a synonym for steal. Even when she brings up the Bible, she fails.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Found rap video of the philly guy who charged cops with knive

Enjoyed his right to 2nd amendment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPFbBvuD9A8

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Found rap video of the philly guy who charged cops with knive

Enjoyed his right to 2nd amendment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPFbBvuD9A8
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not into rap, but he sucked.

Another hero that does nothing but go around talking about how he shoots people.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't care for rap or "hip-hop", but you know, as far as rappers go, in their musical and video quality, he wasn't bad, haha.

Unfortunately, I don't believe the message was all that terribly altruistic. I'm not all that surprised, after seeing this, that he went violently berserk a time or two.

It's like Rosa Parks in reverse. In her case blacks who didn't give up their seat on the bus but had bad records were ignored in favor of Rosa Parks who was squeaky clean. I have a theory. The worse actor you are the more likely it is that you have thug friends willing to riot. Nobody is going to riot over a 7 year old black girl killed in a bad raid.

Say her name? I can't even remember it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's like Rosa Parks in reverse. In her case blacks who didn't give up their seat on the bus but had bad records were ignored in favor of Rosa Parks who was squeaky clean. I have a theory. The worse actor you are the more likely it is that you have thug friends willing to riot. Nobody is going to riot over a 7 year old black girl killed in a bad raid.

Say her name? I can't even remember it.
    Aiyana Jones.

In Detroit.

Shot and killed by single rifle round through the outside wall by cops raiding the wrong house.

Did not Screwgle to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Aiyana Jones.

In Detroit.

Shot and killed by single rifle round through the outside wall by cops raiding the wrong house.

Did not Screwgle to find out.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12