Thread: Amy Barrett Sworn in tonight

Amy Barrett Sworn in tonight

we have a new Justice

God Speed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ppyJekLko
    Last edited by vita3; 10-26-2020 at 08:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was a time I would have questioned that same pick, but now I just am happy someone who is fairly young is going in, knowing she will not sway to the dark side.
    FJB

Remains to be seen. At least Darth Bader Wormtongue is no longer there to “show her the way”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm skeptical that she will be a pro-Constitution judge
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    ??

Going by info posted here earlier, ACB was very controversial on civil liberties.
    That's already been debunked.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I'm skeptical that she will be a pro-Constitution judge
    I am not skeptical she will be 100x better than who she replaced, but I imagine there will come a time when we disagree with her on a ruling or two.

She seems to be extremely pro-2A for example.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

All the so-called "conservative" justices are moderates and all the progressives are actually progressives. I think people are going to be surprised just how often the judges tow the line as dictated by The Cathedral.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surprised that the confirmation was actually able to go through. I thought for sure this wouldn't happen until after the election.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge