Thread: Tampex goes woke - "Not all people with periods are women."

Exclamation Tampex goes woke - "Not all people with periods are women."

Tampax Gets Feminist Backlash for Touting ‘Diversity of All People Who Bleed,’ Biology Is Not Bigotry

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...y-not-bigotry/

Penny Starr 26 Oct 2020

The female hygiene company Tampax decided on Sunday to express support for biological women who want to live as men by posting on social media that biological sex doesn’t determine who has menstrual cycles.

“Fact: Not all women have periods,” Tampax posted on its Twitter account. “Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let’s celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed. #mythbusting #periodtruths #transisbeautiful.”

Fact: Not all women have periods. Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let's celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed! 💙🎨: @gobeeharris #mythbusting #periodtruths #transisbeautiful pic.twitter.com/5s1416cZBw

— Tampax (@Tampax) September 15, 2020

While a very small percentage of people — just like the percentage of people who embrace a transgender lifestyle — expressed support, the backlash has been rolling in, according to the UK Daily Mail:

Some feminists online accused Tampax’s owner, Procter & Gamble, of ‘erasing’ women with their message.

Among those stoking the flames online were Laurence Fox, who wrote: ‘I’m genuinely interested to know who at Tampax thought it might be a good idea to gamble your entire client base (Biological Women) against this anti-factual and anti woman, virtue vomit.’

Writer and feminist Susan Dalgety, who backed author JK Rowling amid a transgender row earlier this year, said: ‘It’s a biological fact you need a uterus to menstruate, and that only females have one. Males do not.

“I have no idea why Proctor & Gamble thought it was a good marketing tactic to alienate their sole customer base in this way,” Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, founder of the Standing For Women campaign group, said in the Mail report. “They are virtue signalling. It’s quite frightening. When you try and include all identities into womanhood, you ultimately exclude women.’

I will make sure the FEMALES that I know, and every FEMALE I come across NEVER support this brand, ever! 🖕🏾

Biology is not bigotry!

— Queen Esteyana 🇹 🇺🇸 (@queenesteyana) October 24, 2020

Every single person that has have had a cycle is scientifically and genetically a woman. That's not offensive, it's not meant to be offensive, it's just a scientific fact. Facts can't be offensive but YOU can be offended by them when they don't follow your narrative.

— Curt Schilling (@gehrig38) October 24, 2020

If your internal organs from birth, resemble the diagram on the left, you don't need tampons, if it resembles the diagram on the right, you do…. hope that helps. pic.twitter.com/Of7xZAF0pj

— Helen (@Hells4Heroes) October 24, 2020

If a non female is having a period (menstrual bleeding) they should get to the hospital because ITS NOT A PERIOD!!!

— Jonathan T Gilliam (@JGilliam_SEAL) October 26, 2020

Procter & Gamble doubled down in a statement.

‘Tampax was founded by a female entrepreneur more than 80 years ago. We’ve been supporting and protecting women ever since, and that will never change,” the statement said.

“At the same time, we’re also committed to diversity and inclusion, and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all those who use our products,” the statement said. “Unfortunately, periods are a taboo subject for many —regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity – and it’s critically important that everyone feels like they belong and that they can be their unique selves when having these conversations, purchasing or using period products.”

“Together, we can help create a world free from bias,” the statement said.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This deserves a double facepalm.

All people who have periods and are not women......are mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    All people who have periods and are not women......are mentally ill.
    ...should see a doctor.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

“To get her, we can help create a world free from bias,”
    They sure are following the science

Wouldn't that be a false statement anyway? If a transgender is on male hormones would they even get a period anymore?

Hemorrhoids?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan T Gilliam
    “Together, we can help create a world free from bias,” the statement said.
    I think the best way for progressive/liberal Democrats to demonstrate the rejection of bias would be to vote Republican this year. Or are they biased against the GOP?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a non female is having a period (menstrual bleeding) they should get to the hospital because ITS NOT A PERIOD!!!
    No doubt they are bleeding because they were at the hospital undergoing major surgery to create a permanent gaping wound, prone to infection and bleeding. They probably will need Tampax products. Tampax has a whole new customer base.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Wouldn't that be a false statement anyway? If a transgender is on male hormones would they even get a period anymore?
    Pretty sure there have been cases of trans-men getting pregnant. If they go off birth control, they might bleed or get pregnant.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    This deserves a double facepalm.

Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

They claim to love science but deny basic human anatomy?

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    They claim to love science but deny basic human anatomy?
    Yes.

The reason for this is simple of course: these people are barking mad lunatics.

Libertarian discourse needs to take one woke capital or get totally left behind in the 21st Century.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Pretty sure there have been cases of trans-men getting pregnant. If they go off birth control, they might bleed or get pregnant.
    That’s one of the rubs. You say trans-men. I say women pretending to be men. It’s still a woman regardless of terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    That’s one of the rubs. You say trans-men. I say women pretending to be men. It’s still a woman regardless of terminology.
    I just call them whatever they ask to be called. There are more important things in life to worry about and it's not my business. Yeah I do think it's strange personally but whatever.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I just call them whatever they ask to be called. There are more important things in life to worry about and it's not my business. Yeah I do think it's strange personally but whatever.
    I don't let my life become so complicated.

If it bleeds we can fill it.
    Last edited by Philhelm; 10-27-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't let my life become so complicated.
    Word. It’s pretty dang simple.

Prepare with eye bleach on hand.

No I'm pretty sure women are the only ones that are biologically capable of having a period.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge