Thread: Step Daughter's Boyfriend Died

Step Daughter's Boyfriend Died

He was 36 years old they say he threw a clot that went to his lung and had a seizure at the same time.. He also was CV+. My daughter is very sad they were going to get married next year.

IDk if they will count this as a CV death or not. My daughter is not CV+. He was told in 2017 that he had a blood clot in his leg but gave no meds and told him to exercise it out. I have never heard of that being the recommended treatment for a clot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    He was 36 years old they say he threw a clot that went to his lung and had a seizure at the same time.. He also was CV+. My daughter is very sad they were going to get married next year.

IDk if they will count this as a CV death or not. My daughter is not CV+. He was told in 2017 that he had a blood clot in his leg but gave no meds and told him to exercise it out. I have never heard of that being the recommended treatment for a clot.
    Sorry for your loss.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We are sorry for your families loss . May God be with you all .

Thanks for condolences I did not personally know the young man but my daughter spoke well of him. She seemed happy with him. She lives in a different state from me so, I don't see her a lot either. They were going to come for Thanks Giving. His family lives in the same state as me.

After doing and little searching I found that blood clots moving to the lungs is not uncommon in CV+ people. which is something maybe you should ask about if you or a loved one becomes infected. I don't know if doctors are checking CV+ patients for clots as a standard practice or not. One doctor gave a patient a clot busting drug to a dying patient and she recovered. Below is a link to an article I found on the subject.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...vid-19-mystery

Thats terrible to hear. So sorry for your loss.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

My condolences.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart to hear people, that are young, dying like that.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.