Thread: Joe Biden is a base traitor and criminal who should be in prison

Joe Biden is a base traitor and criminal who should be in prison

Confirmed: Joe Biden Is ‘the Big Guy’

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/...is-the-big-guy

Code Name ‘Project Hanson’: Insider Documents Reveal How Hunter Biden Associates Helped Chinese Military Contractor Acquire Michigan Dual-Use Manufacturer

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-manufacturer/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am sure his cell will be right next to Hillary’s.

He should be executed via firing squad instead of being in jail.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

While the nation wonders why Biden in the last debate warned of a "Dark Winter",
    the horrific truth is Biden also used a Clancy character name as his e-mails with son Hunter.

That character was a KGB mole in the US.

The National Pulse pointed out that “Peter Henderson” is the name of a KGB mole that infiltrated the US government in Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan series.

Via The National Pulse:

While Biden – or “the big guy” – has his real name attached to his private account for some time, it changed around early 2016, going from “Joseph Biden” to “Peter Henderson” in Hunter’s e-mails.

It is unclear whether this change was on Hunter’s end (on his devices) or on Joe’s, but Peter Henderson’s e-mails included messages such as “Keep in touch, Love Dad” and shared links – often about Hillary Clinton.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...th-son-hunter/
    http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...voters-videos/

5 hours ago
    ...and the families he has destroyed in his 47 year crusade to destroy Christendom but ESPECIALLY protestants, "blacks" (or PREDATORS as "JIM CROW JOE" likes to call 'em),"illegal" "drug" "users", naturalists, natives,the young with student loans 4 life and no job to pay it, the elderly who he attacks through inflation, the working poor ( thats probably YOU), the ACTUALLY poor (JOES GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT) and peace advocates ( YEAH, FK THOSE GUYS...AND RON PAUL)... or as i like to call it- the SCRIPT. W0W, whos left to vote for this pedo?

DIVIDE

AND

CONQUERED

he has been at war with america for almost 50 years

his blood lust will not be slaked

he will not be resisted because of the leading paragraph.

good luck!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

When I look back over the policies of the past couple of decades I see a pattern of theft and deception going on. They just couldn't stand that the people were getting better, smarter and, living their lives within their means. I think every rep and senator that has been in office for over 10 years ought to be voted out out out. They are responsible for the economic mess and bad policies for sure.

Society is completely demoralized by media propaganda and they really don't know how to think about what is going on. Politics are just theater Hillary emails, Trump/Russia, Hunter Biden this is just entertainment. Look at the money that is all you really have to go on. If you can't afford to live and have lost everything, if you are able to make your way, have become wealthy or, have inherited wealth you should be able to see a pattern in the currency value. I gauge everything in society by the value of money.

They bailed out banks, big corpo, and the medical industrial complex(Obama Care), got us tied up in wars and who knows what else these sick MFers did all while hanging the people out to dry. They are all traitors with the exception of a very few individuals Rand Paul being one of them. I wish his supporters had made a stronger appearance on his behalf after he was attacked and shot at.

I wish the people who are calling themselves anarchist had a better image and message they are just acting like a bunch of thugs burning down cities. Are they the Burnie Bro's? They are just a major disappointment to me.

I heard a group of people talking on a LA Times zoom chat after the last debate and the people were saying well we don't like Trump's personality but, we like his economics so we are going to vote for him. The bottom line is people will likely vote their wallets. I think Trump will win if he don't win will the anarchist turn on Biden?