Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Video* The actual Giuliani / Borat "sex trap" FULL clip here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That may be true...but why would he then tuck his shirt back in?
    Why not? They hadn't yet crossed the line where sex was a foregone conclusion. She had dropped a hint. (Pat on the leg and asking him into the bedroom for drinks). He had dropped a hint. (Patting her on her waist). Neither had said "Let's have sex" or had started undressing. The safest position for a man trying to get laid in today's "get consent at every stage" culture is to keep things ambiguous. It's plausible deniability. Compare Rudy Giuliani's actions to Ron Paul's in a similar situation. Ron was doing everything to keep his eyes off the creepy Borat character and kept his distance. Rudy was patting the woman on the waist. But again why this goal line defense of Rudy's character? Taking the video at face value, Rudy didn't do anything even close to criminal, nor was it even "immoral" by today's secular standards. Two single consenting adults neither of whom were in a serious relationship with anybody else. So...who cares?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Incredible how much wasted time & energy is spent on this & not Hunters Laptop & absolute proof of VP Biden’s criminality.

Cap tip to Cohen & Hollywood (Amazon actually releasing this)
    Meh. Controversy breeds conversation and apparently the idea that Rudy Giuliani is not a chaste saint with 100% non sexual intentions is controversial to some on team MAGA. I don't see this really be discussed on my social media circles even by Trump haters. Most of them are far more interested in Trump's tax returns.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think she's actually like 25 or something, and she was acting like the predator. He's not even married, I don't understand the problem.. except that he got setup. Rudy, you're not supposed to get setup!!

Last edited by dannno; 10-24-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    All of the above pales in comparison to this, funny (not really) how it has been ignored

"China manufactured the virus and let it out and they DELIBERATELY SPREAD IT AROUND THE WORLD" -Rudy Giuliani

Perhaps Mr. Giuliani has some proof of this astounding accusation?

Does it matter? Does anyone care about actual truth anymore?

This is Trump's personal lawyer?

Just another day at the Circus

Rudy - a Hero! LMAO

SKIP TO 2:44

While much of debate has been about shirt tucking positions and bed room interviews propriety, was Rudy actually sinking Trump re-election chances by implying that White House was not telling truth to public and making Trump look incompetent in China "trade war"?
    If he's telling the truth.

If Rudy Giuliani is telling the truth, Trump re-election chances would sink

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...xwu-story.html

U.S. budget deficit breached $3.1 trillion in 2020 as pandemic slammed economy
    Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, from left, OMB Budget Director Russell Vought and Scott Atlas, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, listen as President Trump speaks
    Oct. 16, 2020

$27 Trillion
    The US debt is now projected to be larger than the US economy

This seems so ironic now;

Religious right may blackball Giuliani

HL-73: Can Giuliani SUE Sacha Baron Cohen for Borat? Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCb7pRrP0g0
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Be interesting, in court, if somebody knocked a couple of teeth out of Cohens mouth for his entrapments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12