Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Video* The actual Giuliani / Borat "sex trap" FULL clip here.

*Video* The actual Giuliani / Borat "sex trap" FULL clip here.

This is my first time watching the clip and it does not even come close to meeting the hype coming from the "gotcha" borat crowd.

The only thing that even came close to inappropriate (but wasn't), was that he asked for her "phone number or address" (in what context, we don't know, but based on his actions, likely professional) and patted her on the waist twice. Other than that, he was pretty much being a gentleman.

It was very obvious she took out his shirt to remove the wiring and he put the shirt back into his pants, like any normal self-respecting person wearing a suit.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    This is my first time watching the clip and it does not even come close to meeting the hype coming from the "gotcha" borat crowd.

The only thing that even came close to inappropriate (but wasn't), was that he asked for her "phone number or address" (in what context, we don't know, but based on his actions, likely professional) and patted her on the waist twice. Other than that, he was pretty much being a gentleman.

It was very obvious she took out his shirt to remove the wiring and he put the shirt back into his pants, like any normal self-respecting person wearing a suit.

Yeah I'm judging for myself. She pats him on the leg. (Seduction attempt). She invites him for a "drink in the bedroom." Did he really think that was part of the interview? Apparently not. The "he was just taking off the microphone" excuse doesn't clear him. If you're taking off the microphone that should be prelude to you LEAVING THE HOTEL as opposed to going to the bedroom for a drink. Of course you're not going to want to be mic'd if you're about to have sex. He pats her on the waste and asks for her address and phone number. Why would he need that? It was a honey pot trap and he fell for it. No big deal as he's divorced and she's obviously not underage. Rudy didn't do anything illegal nor did he attempt anything illegal. She is of age and she invited him to the bedroom. But to try to paint Rudy as some innocent who didn't think he was about to get lucky is laughable.

Edit: I agree he was "acting like a gentleman"....who was hoping to get laid. He wasn't acting "rapy" but he was clearly open to whatever. There is no need to go into a bedroom with a woman for a drink if you aren't trying to get some.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-23-2020 at 05:14 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ever since the Ron Paul incident, I think this guy is nothing but a POS.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Not seeeing any major impact from this so far.

Borat seems to have expanded his range suddenly, few years ago he targetted an anti-war libertarian proponent of blowback theory (RP) and this time has turned on a pro-war major opponent of bb theory. What is going on? Unless Rudy is now also in anti-war camp.

But this could cause tensions between right and left wings of neoconservatives.

Borat films Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani in hotel room with actress
    Political impact wise, this could be designed by Dem wing of liberal Left to further de-energize 'Christian base'/Family Values folks of GOP ahead of Nov polling. Likely won't have same shock impact as 2016 Trump Access Hollywood tape leak but Christian conservatives like Mike Pence and Mike Lee may need to be watched/advised if Trump election team wants to play it really safe.

Related

‘Mother Is Not Going to Like This’: The 48 Hours That Almost Brought Down Trump
    The exclusive story of how Trump survived the Access Hollywood tape.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...od-tape-227269

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Hollywood is EVIL
    With few noteable exceptions.
    It has also given us some great communicators... both MAGA 1.0 and 2.0 ("ISIS 1.0" aka Afghan Jihadists founding father Reagan and current America-First movement leader Trump) were trained by HW.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah I'm judging for myself. She pats him on the leg. (Seduction attempt). She invites him for a "drink in the bedroom." Did he really think that was part of the interview? Apparently not. The "he was just taking off the microphone" excuse doesn't clear him. If you're taking off the microphone that should be prelude to you LEAVING THE HOTEL as opposed to going to the bedroom for a drink. Of course you're not going to want to be mic'd if you're about to have sex. He pats her on the waste and asks for her address and phone number. Why would he need that? It was a honey pot trap and he fell for it. No big deal as he's divorced and she's obviously not underage. Rudy didn't do anything illegal nor did he attempt anything illegal. She is of age and she invited him to the bedroom. But to try to paint Rudy as some innocent who didn't think he was about to get lucky is laughable.

Edit: I agree he was "acting like a gentleman"....who was hoping to get laid. He wasn't acting "rapy" but he was clearly open to whatever. There is no need to go into a bedroom with a woman for a drink if you aren't trying to get some.
    That may be true...but why would he then tuck his shirt back in?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cohen is effective Hollywood Democratic agent. Think about timing, this was intentional

Cohen is effective Hollywood Democratic agent. Think about timing, this was intentional
    He is more than that. He's not even American. He is an agent of global powers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That may be true...but why would he then tuck his shirt back in?
    I'm not convinced he did. That's his explanation yes. But his shirt isn't really even out. I've re-watched that video multiple times now. Also I stand up to tuck in my shirt, rather than lie back on a bed. But okay, let's go with that explanation. So? Maybe he was wanting to stay in "gentleman mode" as he felt her out. (Bad choice of words I know). Her still hadn't had that "drink in the bedroom" she promised him. She had been making all kinds of "I want you" signals (the pat on the leg, the invitation to the bedroom for a drink). He might have been waiting for her next overt move, although his patting her on the waist was pretty overt from his point of view. And to be clear, I'm not saying Giuliani did anything "wrong." He's been divorced since December. Despite "Borat's" rantings, the young woman is clearly over 18. (She's 24 actually). And she made all the initial moves. Even in today's woke "ask for consent at every stage" culture, Rudy did nothing wrong even if he was trying to get laid....which I think that he was. If Rudy wanted to be virtuous like Joseph in the Bible then as soon as she said "bedroom" he should have said "by." That said....90% of straight men would have gone to the bedroom under those circumstances. Some even if they were married.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

At worst I think it makes him look goofy, but any man would look goofy in that setup situation.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    At worst I think it makes him look goofy, but any man would look goofy in that setup situation.
    Goofy? Absolutely. Horny? Maybe. Predatory? Absolutely NOT. He was the prey in this scenario.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...67352498130944

She clearly pulled out his shirt while removing the wire. They showed him tucking in his shirt from two different angles to make it look like his hand was in his pants longer than it really was.

The fact that he went into that room makes it seem like he was interested, but we don't know what else was said and what was edited out. The pat on the hip even more so. Then again, Borat got Ron into a room, and clearly Ron was not interested in anything.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/EL10PAEZ/status/1319141586966663169

FFS Clinton was a cad as well as Trump. Voters have proven to me they don't care how depraved THEIR favorite politician is. The worse thing going on here is an unmarried, amoral politician went into a hotel room with a friendly and attractive reporter. I don't get it.

If Giuliani was still married when this happened, it would be an issue. Theres plenty of old democratic politicians that would have loved to be in the same room as this girl.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/EL10PAEZ/status/1319141586966663169
    What's sad here is this time he's actually being serious.

Edit: Something else that's ironic. Cohen was calling for regulation to impose censorship on Facebook. Now people on the right are demanding regulation to prevent censorship on Facebook. Sorry...but for all the well intentions more regulation won't end well. The key is for the half of America that is ticked off at Facebook and Twitter's censorship to move to other platforms. Trump could, by himself, cause Facebook and Twitter to lose have of their American users just by exclusively using Mastedon or some other platform.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-23-2020 at 12:25 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hated Borat even before he harassed ron paul.

I'd like to thank @enhanced_deficit for coming in this thread to bump it with even more evidence that he is indeed a paid troll, attempting to turn and twist this thread into something it is not. Its pathetic and you should dump this troll account for good and use one of your other burner accounts to start over in a smarter way.

Lol, removing the mic does not automatically mean sex is next. You put on a mic to do the interview and you take it off afterward.

If they really wanted to entrap him in a sex ambush, they could've caught him with his pants down and blackmailed the sht out of him.

I agree that its very possible he thought he may be getting some but the clip in full (all the evidence we have to go by) didn't show that side of the story. At the same time, he may be old but is he really that stupid to do it being in the spotlight position that he is, and on an election year cycle?

As a professional, I ask for people's phone and address at the same time so I don't have to ask again, their choice to give it or not. Not saying this was Rudy's state of mind, and I was clear in the OP, most likely implied professionalism.

And WHO asks for phone and address right before sex? As biden would say...come on...
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-23-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...67352498130944

She clearly pulled out his shirt while removing the wire. They showed him tucking in his shirt from two different angles to make it look like his hand was in his pants longer than it really was.

The fact that he went into that room makes it seem like he was interested, but we don't know what else was said and what was edited out. The pat on the hip even more so. Then again, Borat got Ron into a room, and clearly Ron was not interested in anything.

Not only did they make the shirt tucking seem longer than it was, they added sounds to make it seem like he was groaning (implied horniness).

Yes they went from suite to room, perhaps they edited out the portion where she suggested they go to the room to de-mic. If he suggested going to the room, it would not be edited out.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I'd like to thank @enhanced_deficit for coming in this thread to bump it with even more evidence that he is indeed a paid troll, attempting to turn and twist this thread into something it is not. Its pathetic and you should dump this troll account for good and use one of your other burner accounts to start over in a smarter way.

Lol, removing the mic does not automatically mean sex is next. You put on a mic to do the interview and you take it off afterward.

If they really wanted to entrap him in a sex ambush, they could've caught him with his pants down and blackmailed the sht out of him.

I agree that its very possible he thought he may be getting some but the clip in full (all the evidence we have to go by) didn't show that side of the story. At the same time, he may be old but is he really that stupid to do it being in the spotlight position that he is, and on an election year cycle?

As a professional, I ask for people's phone and address at the same time so I don't have to ask again, their choice to give it or not. Not saying this was Rudy's state of mind, and I was clear in the OP, most likely implied professionalism.

And WHO asks for phone and address right before sex? As biden would say...come on...
    What straight man goes into a bedroom with a beautiful woman who's just asked him if he wants a drink and pats her on her waist without the idea that "I might be getting some tonight?" I mean seriously. She could have poured him a drink right there in the "living room" part of the hotel suite, so why invite him to the bedroom? If a guy had said that do me I would have thought he was gay and immediately left. If a woman that I found physically repulsive offered me to go into the bedroom for a drink I would have politely declined and left. If I was married and an attractive woman made me that offer, I would hope I would have stayed strong and politely declined and left. As a single Christian....well I ain't gonna lie. Jesus would need to send someone in there to drag me out.[1] And that's just it. I'm not "down" on Rudy for anything. Rudy is divorced. As far as I know he hasn't had a steady girlfriend since then. I know what that's like.

As for doing something really really stupid....remember Gary Hart? He was the front runner for the democratic nomination, there were rumors that he was cheating on his wife, he denied it and told the press to "follow me if you don't believe me"...then drove straight to his mistress. And how many men are divorced in part because they didn't take simple steps to clear their porn history on their computer despite being computer experts? (Raises hand). The little head sometimes thinks for the big head. But again, Rudy has been divorced since December and who knows how long before that his wife stopped having sex with him. Yeah he "reportedly" had (has?) a mistress, but the need to hide that prevents them from getting together recently. So why would anybody expect Rudy to be a chaste saint until after the election?

That said, Sasha Baren Cohen is evil incarnate. As others have said, his attack on Ron Paul was enough for me to hate him indefinitely.

Edit: [1] That's why Christian men who are trying to stay chaste are advised to never be alone in a hotel room or home with a woman period, let along go back to the bedroom.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-23-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Not only did they make the shirt tucking seem longer than it was, they added sounds to make it seem like he was groaning (implied horniness).

Yes they went from suite to room, perhaps they edited out the portion where she suggested they go to the room to de-mic. If he suggested going to the room, it would not be edited out.
    In the clip she says "Shall we have a drink in the bedroom?" He follows her into the bedroom drink in hand. Yeah it's possible she said "Shall we go into the bedroom to de-mic?" But why would they need to do that? Why would he think they needed to do that? For "privacy" while she helps him "de-mic?" That makes no sense.

What straight man goes into a bedroom with a beautiful woman who's just asked him if he wants a drink and pats her on her waist without the idea that "I might be getting some tonight?" I mean seriously. She could have poured him a drink right there in the "living room" part of the hotel suite, so why invite him to the bedroom? If a guy had said that do me I would have thought he was gay and immediately left. If a woman that I found physically repulsive offered me to go into the bedroom for a drink I would have politely declined and left. If I was married and an attractive woman made me that offer, I would hope I would have stayed strong and politely declined and left. As a single Christian....well I ain't gonna lie. Jesus would need to send someone in there to drag me out.[1] And that's just it. I'm not "down" on Rudy for anything. Rudy is divorced. As far as I know he hasn't had a steady girlfriend since then. I know what that's like.

As for doing something really really stupid....remember Gary Hart? He was the front runner for the democratic nomination, there were rumors that he was cheating on his wife, he denied it and told the press to "follow me if you don't believe me"...then drove straight to his mistress. And how many men are divorced in part because they didn't take simple steps to clear their porn history on their computer despite being computer experts? (Raises hand). The little head sometimes thinks for the big head. But again, Rudy has been divorced since December and who knows how long before that his wife stopped having sex with him. Yeah he "reportedly" had (has?) a mistress, but the need to hide that prevents them from getting together recently. So why would anybody expect Rudy to be a chaste saint until after the election?

That said, Sasha Baren Cohen is evil incarnate. As others have said, his attack on Ron Paul was enough for me to hate him indefinitely.

Edit: [1] That's why Christian men who are trying to stay chaste are advised to never be alone in a hotel room or home with a woman period, let along go back to the bedroom.
    I already made this point but I can say it again.

If they could get him on tape in the act, they would've used it in such a manner. Why stop everything to only use what they got as innuendo?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I already made this point but I can say it again.

If they could get him on tape in the act, they would've used it in such a manner. Why stop everything to only use what they got as innuendo?
    Because Borat isn't a sex tape or a blackmail movie. It's a gag movie. They had everything they needed for the gag. The whole gag of the movie is that Borat is a innocent bumbling idiot that doesn't know what he's doing. Let's say if Rudy was willing to go further, but only if the actress was willing to go further. If Rudy would have been willing to let the young woman take his pants off, that would ruin the gag. And in today's "ask consent at every stage" culture, it's safer for a man to wait for the woman to take his close off rather making any move towards her, or to at least wait until she starts taking her clothes off.

So I've answered your question. Now answer mine. Why would Rudy carry a drink into the hotel bedroom of a beautiful woman that he didn't have ANY intention or thought of having sex with and pat her on the waist? The question is what was Rudy's intent, not "Borat's" intent. I'll be waiting for a straight answer.

What straight man goes into a bedroom with a beautiful woman who's just asked him if he wants a drink and pats her on her waist without the idea that "I might be getting some tonight?" I mean seriously. ...
    You mean like Ron went into a "bedroom" with Borat? What was he expecting? Context is everything...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You mean like Ron went into a "bedroom" with Borat? What was he expecting? Context is everything...
    False equivalence.

Nowhere in that scene is Ron Paul patting Borat on the waist. Ron Paul doesn't sit there and let Borat pat him on the thigh. Ron Paul declines the offer for a drink.

Again, follow the sequence:

Rudy and the pretty woman.

Pretty woman - Invites Rudy into hotel room with camera for interview.
    Pretty woman - finishes interview and pats Rudy on the leg.
    Pretty woman "Shall we have a drink in the bedroom?"
    Rudy - follows pretty woman into the bedroom carrying his drink.
    Rudy - sits on the bed and pats pretty woman on the waist.
    Pretty woman - fiddles with Rudy's shirt...I mean mic.
    Rudy - lies back on bed to tuck his shirt in.

Ron Paul and a$$hole.

A$$hole - Invites Ron Paul into hotel room with camera for interview.
    A$$hole - Asks Ron Paul into bedroom. Offers Ron Paul champagne. Ron Paul declines.
    Ron Paul - Gets up and starts reading newspaper. Obviously uncomfortable.
    As soon as anything overtly sexual happens, Ron Paul leaves.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-23-2020 at 11:11 PM.

All of the above pales in comparison to this, funny (not really) how it has been ignored

"China manufactured the virus and let it out and they DELIBERATELY SPREAD IT AROUND THE WORLD" -Rudy Giuliani

Perhaps Mr. Giuliani has some proof of this astounding accusation?

Does it matter? Does anyone care about actual truth anymore?

This is Trump's personal lawyer?

Just another day at the Circus

Rudy - a Hero! LMAO

SKIP TO 2:44

Prez Trump probably would tweet soon to offer moral support to Rudy and to take Borat to task, bit surprised it hasn't happened already. They go way back.

Not just Mike Pence, most other public figures probably would not have taken the "interview" from living room to bedroom with while sipping whisky.

Timing can't be coincidence, it is election season afterall.

Unfortunately, there have been plenty accusations in media anout use of similar tactics by various actors besides comedic amatuers like Borat or alleged foreign spy pros like Jeffrey Epstein/Ghizlane.

19 Mar 2018
    Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians
    An undercover investigation by Channel 4 News reveals how Cambridge Analytica secretly campaigns in elections across the world. Bosses were filmed talking about using bribes, ex-spies, fake IDs and sex workers.

While I'm no Ghouliani fan, I think he is a POS that covered up, mislead, and profited greatly from 9/11 and its aftermath; however, this thing is just dumb AF!

They seem to have spliced two angles of the same footage of him tucking in his shirt to draw it out, and he did not appear to be erect when he stood up.

Also, an article I read stated he patted her backside several times, well, it was her lower back area above her waist that he patted (and it was one set of pats), not the same thing. ...And she patted his knee and sat in front of him with her legs out wide pulling her skirt taunt so her crotch would be viewable to him, so what?

This pedo accusation is dumb too, she is clearly not 15, how would a 15yr girl get a fancy hotel room, setup professional equipment, and walk around drinking scotch? Then also what about her degree in journalism to be interviewing him in the first place, a 15yr would have obtained no such level of education yet.

Frankly, presuming he is not married, I don't even understand what the issue really is? She was apparently flirting with him, was an attractive adult, and asked him into the bedroom area to have drinks, if she is interested in him and him her, it's really no one else's business, (perhaps his wife's of course, if he is married.)

The only thing Borat, whatever his name is, accomplished is to prove he is the master cock-blocker/boneyard-killer.

I've also read articles praising this actress for being so brave--such bollocks--she only proved herself as being a useless idiot, available to be abused and humiliated for fame and profit, and as a tool to manipulate the political views of others.

At the end of the matinee, Borat's style of comedy is a fabrication, it neither accomplishes nor advances anything, it fails to make one think critically about the social issues he addresses within his line of films and through his brand of comedy. ...He is no Adam Sandler or George Carlin.

It seems Borat also violated strict laws in NY concerning covertly recording and publishing others in private/intimate settings--e.g., revenge porn. I hope that f-ing dumbass gets sued back into whatever dust-bowl he crawled his lanky ass out of.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    While I'm no Ghouliani fan, I think he is a POS that covered up, mislead, and profited greatly from 9/11 and its aftermath; however, this thing is just dumb AF!

They seem to have spliced two angles of the same footage of him tucking in his shirt to draw it out, and he did not appear to be erect when he stood up.

Also, an article I read stated he patted her backside several times, well, it was her lower back area above her waist that he patted (and it was one set of pats), not the same thing. ...And she patted his knee and sat in front of him with her legs out wide pulling her skirt taunt so her crotch would be viewable to him, so what?

This pedo accusation is dumb too, she is clearly not 15, how would a 15yr girl get a fancy hotel room, setup professional equipment, and walk around drinking scotch? Then also what about her degree in journalism to be interviewing him in the first place, a 15yr would have obtained no such level of education yet.

Frankly, presuming he is not married, I don't even understand what the issue really is? She was apparently flirting with him, was an attractive adult, and asked him into the bedroom area to have drinks, if she is interested in him and him her, it's really no one else's business, (perhaps his wife's of course, if he is married.)

The only thing Borat, whatever his name is, accomplished is to prove he is the master cock-blocker/boneyard-killer.

I've also read articles praising this actress for being so brave--such bollocks--she only proved herself as being a useless idiot, available to be abused and humiliated for fame and profit, and as a tool to manipulate the political views of others.

At the end of the matinee, Borat's style of comedy is a fabrication, it neither accomplishes nor advances anything, it fails to make one think critically about the social issues he addresses within his line of films and through his brand of comedy. ...He is no Adam Sandler or George Carlin.

It seems Borat also violated strict laws in NY concerning covertly recording and publishing others in private/intimate settings--e.g., revenge porn. I hope that f-ing dumbass gets sued back into whatever dust-bowl he crawled his lanky ass out of.
    And ^this is a mature response. It seems that Rudy was interested in the young lady. Most guys would be. He didn't touch her in an overtly sexual way (on the butt) but the pat on the waist was an interest signal. But...so what? She's clearly of age (24) and there is no indication that Rudy was told she was 15 prior to jackass (I mean "Borat") walking in to finish the entrapment (I mean "gag for his funny movie"). It's just as painful to see Rudy defenders try to claim that there was no evidence that Rudy had anything but the most saintly intentions as it is seeing Rudy detractors trying to say he was a child rapist based on this garbage of a movie. I also see that Borat is at the top of Amazon Prime right now. The left is really pushing this crap. It's disgusting.

Incredible how much wasted time & energy is spent on this & not Hunters Laptop & absolute proof of VP Biden’s criminality.

Cap tip to Cohen & Hollywood (Amazon actually releasing this)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast