Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Final Debate Thread 2020

Official Final Debate Thread 2020

Almost time...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Six topics.

Corona Virus -

Q for T: Dangerous new stage, 16,000 people died of COVID since last debate. What will you do to lead through dangerous new phase?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden said 200,000 more deaths by the end of the year. Maybe for the world, but definitely not the US, unless they make it happen. Don't remember him specifying.

Biden off to a good start. They prepped him to attacks.

Biden's plan to stop the Coronavirus sounds like what Democrat states are doing, yet it is still spreading. I don't see how electing him is going to make the virus go away.

Biden defending China's reaction to COVID... an opening to talk about China.

Trump on Biden ....he has the ability to lock himself up in the basement... LOL.

You can't hide in the basement.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden has a bunch of attacks memorized. He has Trump on the defensive so far.

Apparently Biden gets the final word every time tonight (given to him by the moderator).

Moderator has attacked Trump twice now about opening schools.

Did Biden just tell teachers they're gonna die? You come on Joe. The average age of mortality from Cov-aids is in the late 70s. Teachers tend to be a lot younger than that.

There is a Russian behind every corner.

Biden going low and dirty. Trump needs to take off the gloves and attack.

Biden is bringing up his son's laptop lol

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Did Biden just tell teachers they're gonna die? You come on Joe. The average age of mortality from Cov-aids is in the late 70s. Teachers tend to be a lot younger than that.
    He must not have heard Trump say that 99% of young people survive the virus.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The moderator intervenes to stop biden from responding to email allegations.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-22-2020 at 07:37 PM.

New forced mic mute rules seem to be working in Biden's favor so far, he's able to land few punches early and in body language & delivery better than last debate.

Trump brought up Biden raising lot of money including from Wall St, for some reason Biden did not retort by citing Trump funding from widely respected globalist neocon Sheldon Adelson.

Trump's doing pretty well. Must be that boss mentality.

Yeah, moderator clearly biased against Trump. It is so obvious I think people will see through that. Especially any time she brings up Ukraine or China money to the Biden's.

Biden is beginning to slur.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Biden is beginning to slur.
    Give him more adderall.

is that meth?

Has Biden come out in favor of being a war monger and war with NK? Oh switching topic?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    is that meth?
    Kinda, but marketed towards kids and college students.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Has Biden come out in favor of being a war monger and war with NK? Oh switching topic?
    He also mentioned something about Hitler. Don't remember what he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The moderator intervenes to stop biden from responding to email allegations.
    Media sourced moderators bias towards left wing of liberals is a given.

On a related note, despite some other issues with debates, there is silverlining and another powerful milestone has been been set wrt 'diversity is our strength' model that both Trump and Biden support with Trump having a strong edge. First time in history, today's debate is being moderated by an African-American-Native-American woman. First time in history all Presidential debates have been moderated by minorities.

ETA: Trump just praised the moderator, "I respect very much the way you are handling the debate".

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    He also mentioned something about Hitler. Don't remember what he was talking about.
    Was he trying to compare Putin to Hitler or something? he was slurring in his speech.

Trump is getting Biden to piss off all the Bernie bros.

Biden has 5, one or two word interruptions. Trump 0.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast