Thread: Biden's gun control plan includes ban on online sales of ammo, parts, kits and firearms

Exclamation Biden's gun control plan includes ban on online sales of ammo, parts, kits and firearms

Of course, those who don't know any better, knows that you can not buy complete guns from a dealer online or receivers, which is what ATF regards as the "firearm" for transfer purposes, without going through the same NICs and background checks that any buyer has to go through, in person.

Joe Biden’s Gun Control Proposals Include Ban on Online Ammo Sales

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ne-ammo-sales/

AWR Hawkins 21 Oct 2020

The gun control proposals set forth by Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden include a ban on online ammunition sales.

The proposed ban would also prohibit online sales of guns and gun parts.

Biden’s campaign website says, “Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.”

It also contains a link to the March for Our Lives’ “Peace Plan”, which calls for “a prohibition on any and all online firearm and ammunition sales or transfers, including gun parts.”

Breitbart News reported that one of Biden’s other gun control policy proposals includes a provision that could require every AR-15 rifle be registered under the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA). Unless there were some form of carve-out, this could mandate that American gun owners pay a $200 federal tax per AR-15 that they own.

The National Rifle Association’s Andrew Arulanandam told Breitbart News that the current “low end” estimate of privately-owned AR-15s in the United States is 18 million. A tax of $200 on 18 million AR-15s means that gun owners could potentially be required to pay a collective $3.6 billion in taxes if this policy were enacted into legislation.

Breitbart News also reported that one of Biden’s proposals includes a provision that could require Americans to sell back their so-called “high-capacity magazines” to the government or be registered under the NFA. The latter, unless there were some form of carve-out, could mandate that American gun owners pay a $200 federal tax for every high-capacity magazine they currently own.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I built my first Blowback Sub gun when I was 15.. (not a kit)

parts were recorded in the evidence recovered,,for any that want to check my arrest record..

i do not lie here.

@rage

I would like to see the Restoration of Rights
    Like to spend Sunday afternoon making holes in paper.

The only thing that has kept me disarmed is my own integrity,,

and people are threatening me with War.. I do not want,,

They do not want me to embrace Violence..

and I don't want to be here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course, those who don't know any better, knows that you can not buy complete guns from a dealer online or receivers, which is what ATF regards as the "firearm" for transfer purposes, without going through the same NICs and background checks that any buyer has to go through, in person.

Joe Biden’s Gun Control Proposals Include Ban on Online Ammo Sales

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ne-ammo-sales/

AWR Hawkins 21 Oct 2020

The gun control proposals set forth by Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden include a ban on online ammunition sales.

The proposed ban would also prohibit online sales of guns and gun parts.

Biden’s campaign website says, “Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.”

It also contains a link to the March for Our Lives’ “Peace Plan”, which calls for “a prohibition on any and all online firearm and ammunition sales or transfers, including gun parts.”

Breitbart News reported that one of Biden’s other gun control policy proposals includes a provision that could require every AR-15 rifle be registered under the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA). Unless there were some form of carve-out, this could mandate that American gun owners pay a $200 federal tax per AR-15 that they own.

The National Rifle Association’s Andrew Arulanandam told Breitbart News that the current “low end” estimate of privately-owned AR-15s in the United States is 18 million. A tax of $200 on 18 million AR-15s means that gun owners could potentially be required to pay a collective $3.6 billion in taxes if this policy were enacted into legislation.

Breitbart News also reported that one of Biden’s proposals includes a provision that could require Americans to sell back their so-called “high-capacity magazines” to the government or be registered under the NFA. The latter, unless there were some form of carve-out, could mandate that American gun owners pay a $200 federal tax for every high-capacity magazine they currently own.

Are the democrats in America following NZ liberal gun law polices? also will the democrats crack down on blackmarkets to?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-21-2020 at 10:52 PM.

a $200 federal tax for every high-capacity magazine they currently own.
    That would be on every magazine over 10 rds. including your pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That would be on every magazine over 10 rds. including your pistols.
    High capacity is whatever number they decide to write into the legislation.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    High capacity is whatever number they decide to write into the legislation executive order/regulation.

XNN

FIFY
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul