Thread: Using Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" to hawk the new Electric Hummer

Exclamation Using Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" to hawk the new Electric Hummer

MSRP $112,000

<insert eyeroll here>

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LZ loves Government Motors...these are the only two legal uses of their music for advertising.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

What Is and What Should Never Be
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

disgusting. zeppelin songs dont belong on commercials

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    What Is and What Should Never Be
    That. Was. Perfect.

You have won today's internets.

Not liking the Price.
    But now a Hummer is a Hummer

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That. Was. Perfect.

You have won today's internets.

I've won? Cool! I'd like to thank all the little people without whom...

Hey, wait. The internets are mine? Where's that punk ass pussy Zuckerburg. We gonna have WORDS.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks. I was going to post that but I can't figure out how to do that on my phone and wasn't near an actual computer.
    Chris

and I hear that the entire 2022 projected production line is sold out.. in 10 hours.

at $112,000 a pop.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Must post original.
    After I shake the remnants of that cover out of my ears.

I’ve been trying to figure this one out lately ....

Houses of the Holy

Let me take you to the movies
    Can I take you to the show
    Let me be yours ever truly
    Can I make your garden grow

From the houses of the holy, we can watch the white doves go
    From the door comes satan's daughter, and it only goes to show, you know

There's an angel on my shoulder, in my hand a sword of gold
    Let me wander in your garden and the seeds of love I'll sow you know

So the world is spinning faster are you dizzy when you're stoned
    Let the music be your master will you heed the master's call
    Oh Satan and man

Said there ain't no use in crying 'cause it will only, only drive you mad
    Does it hurt to hear them lying?
    Was this the only world you had? oh oh

So let me take you, take you to the movie
    Can I take you, baby, to the show
    Why don't you let me be yours ever truly
    Can I make your garden grow, you know

The price is quite shocking to say the least.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

MSRP $112,000

<insert eyeroll here>

This plus Joe Biden's prediction that we will be carbon free by 2025....2035...2050 reminds me of a certain episode of Babylon 5.

FTR the actor who played Girabaldi was a libertarian. Sadly he died a few years ago.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    FTR the actor who played Girabaldi was a libertarian. Sadly he died a few years ago.
    Speaking of actors riding motorcycles who are freedom folks...

You know who was also...a sound money, end the fed, anti-globalist?

John Quade, best known as "Chollo" in "Any Which Way But Loose"