Thread: Joe Biden Calls America's past actions Mistake.

Exclamation Joe Biden Calls America's past actions Mistake.

On Joe Biden's twitter account. Joe Biden just said what America did in the past was a mistake.

"America Was An Idea, An Idea We hold these truths, To be self Evident.
    We Ve Never Lived up to it,
    But We Ve Never
    Walked away from it before,
    And I just think we have to be more honest.

Let our kids know, as we raise them,
    What Actually did happen.
    Acknowledge our mistakes.
    So we dont repate them
    The Liberals on twitter are also pushing "Originalism" as they are pushing Joe Biden.

In the context of United States law, originalism is a concept regarding the interpretation of the Constitution that asserts that all statements in the constitution must be interpreted based on the original understanding "at the time it was adopted"
    If American Liberals have their way in the supreme court and justice that means there will be no more second amendment for citizens or guns that also includes the first amendment as according to the liberals such things have to be "interpreted " before be turned into law.

This is how things have being pushed in Germany to accpet gun laws among other censorship issues.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-21-2020 at 08:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not stopping the clintons the first election ...when they gave nuclear weapons and military plans to china was a big mistake

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    On Joe Biden's twitter account. Joe Biden just said what America did in the past was a mistake.

The Liberals on twitter are also pushing "Originalism" as they are pushing Joe Biden.

If American Liberals have their way in the supreme court and justice that means there will be no more second amendment for citizens or guns that also includes the first amendment as according to the liberals such things have to be "interpreted " before be turned into law.

This is how things have being pushed in Germany to accpet gun laws among other censorship issues.
    Actually, true originalism would mean that everyone could be locked & loaded with no interference from gov & that locals would have their own militias to protect their people from a corrupt gov.
    There is no spoon.

As if Biden cares about the "mistakes" he made in his past. He's been a part of every corrupt thing that's gone on every since he first took office.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-22-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Almost all of America's wars have been a mistake that have led us to this MIC quasi-police state but I think that's what "liberals" think of when they say they support "defending American values"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    As if Biden cares about the "mistakes" he made in his past.
    Yeah. I was going to point that out. He's been involved in at least 1/5th of America's past mistakes. (We've been a country for about 250 years and he's been in public office about 50 of those years).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. I was going to point that out. He's been involved in at least 1/5th of America's past mistakes. (We've been a country for about 250 years and he's been in public office about 50 of those years).
    Wasn't Joe Biden in America's politics for 47 years or longer then that? when i saw what Joe Biden or his staff wrote, i saw it as if he was trying to suggest that America's creation and past deeds as a nation itself was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Wasn't Joe Biden in America's politics for 47 years or longer then that? when i saw what Joe Biden or his staff wrote, i saw it as if he was trying to suggest that America's creation and past deeds as a nation itself was a mistake.
    I agree on all points.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.