Thread: Frank Luntz today.

Frank Luntz today.

At tomorrow's we shall see if Joe Biden and Harris will be for a national lockdown. But according to Luntz he doesnt want voters to be worried about Biden's Hunter's laptop.

We are going to find out tomorrow if democrats in America are in for a lockdown. Frank said "If you are worried about getting sick"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has Frank retracted his praise of Steve Scully yet? He assured us Steve was an unbiased moderator, and that he was an honest broker.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

But according to Luntz he doesnt want voters to be worried about Biden's Hunter's laptop.
    So called "EF U Frank" is still a "Republican pollster"

Saw his article yesterday, never thought would credit him for anything but he may be right partially on this. Laptop is unlikely to dethrone Biden unless there is anything serious implicating Biden himself or there is corruption coverup of family members not seen in other campaigns. It could potentially even cause some sympathy for Biden among Dems if he's seen as a father trying to handle his unstable erratic son suffering from additions etc. That is preliminary view without having looked at all the details of the story. But media is guilty of double standard here also.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    $#@! you Frank still applies.

Frank also is buddies with the Bidens and famously predicted Hillary to defeat Trump 4 years ago, literally on election day.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

FU Frank Luntz is nothing but a swamp propaganda officer.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

$#@! you Frank
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Frank is $#@!ing Himself.

not displeased
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    FU Frank Luntz is nothing but a swamp propaganda officer.
    Baghdad Bob was a whole lot more likeable than Fluntz.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like I give a $#@! what Luntz thinks. He must not realize that Trump can talk about multiple things in one debate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Busted.

Was this on the infamous laptop? Or is it from some other leak?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Frank Kuntz, the most pseudo of experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Busted.

Was this on the infamous laptop? Or is it from some other leak?
    Yes. It was on the laptop. Glenn Greenwald reached out to him to confirm it on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...08050310877187

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Yes. It was on the laptop. Glenn Greenwald reached out to him to confirm it on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...08050310877187

...and he did....

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/statu...85351165222917

Apparently Frank Luntz is also too dumb to know that the "bombshell" is that the email is real, which he just confirmed. Nobody cares about him.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1319375120813723662

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Ha! That's hilarious! Fox made Luntz. And now they're trying to replace him.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I am sure that there is some interesting info on Hunter Biden's hard drive about good ole Frank Luntz. Luntz is a stooge for the left.

F U Frank!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ha! That's hilarious! Fox made Luntz. And now they're trying to replace him.
    I hope they just fire him.

A bedroom modeled after the Oval Office. Bill Clinton's humidor. A replica of Monica Lewinsky's dress.

I don't even want to try to imagine what this guy does in his spare time ...

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...85744867942403

https://twitter.com/kassieraf/status...19814118346754
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-01-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Tucker Carlson: "[T]he point of a political party is [...] to represent the interests of its voters. That's the only reason political parties exist in the first place. There's no other reason to have them, except to represent their own voters."

That's some grade school civics class never-never-land bull$#@!, right there. Tucker can't possibly be so stupid or naive as to actually believe in any of that crap, except as a fantasy useful for pandering to his audience (whom he clearly wishes to remain blue-pilled about such things). Any part of his analysis that depends on such a ridiculous nostrum is not to be taken seriously.

Political parties exist to acquire and maintain control and direction of government force, which they use to achieve the purposes of those party members who wield power within their faction (or the purposes of their cronies and other hangers-on - e.g., lobbyists - who have influence with or over them). That is the only reason political parties exist. Anything and everything else they might do (such as posturing as "representatives" of "the people") is ancillary to this. Otherwise, they'd merely be social clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That's some grade school civics class never-never-land bull$#@!, right there. Tucker can't possibly be so stupid or naive as to actually believe in any of that crap...
    Oh, he knows... This is just a power play. This is an attempt to replace the Luntz/McCarthy power construct with some other players that they've already got lined up. I'm not sure who they are (maybe Tucker's vying for the role himself?), but it doesn't really matter. It's just time for someone else to get rich off it.

For anyone who is new or doesn't remember, it's hard to believe this was 15 years ago (and it looks like he took the apartment upgrade advice):
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

We Ron Paul supporters smashed that POS's polling back in 2007/08 after a few of the debates. F--- him!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    We Ron Paul supporters smashed that POS's polling back in 2007/08 after a few of the debates. F--- him!
    A lonely battle won in a losing war.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    A lonely battle won in a losing war.
    Back in my naively optimistic days.