Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    TRY to REMEMBER that the lesser of evils is still evil and voting for evil is evil. And THAT'S WHY the US has collapsed into a dysfunctional police and surveillance state. A Failed Nation. A nation of 330 million USELESS EATERS.
    As if I'm not fully aware of that.

I'm prepared to vote Cthulhu at this point, if that gives just enough breathing room to organize and fight back against the murderous Marxist mobs, billionaire Bolsheviks and Jacobin jerk-offs who want to see, and are fully prepared, to put me and my family into a shallow mass grave.

Hurt my head to offer even a tepid defense of Rudy The Ghoul here.

But it is what is: a distraction.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-21-2020 at 07:59 PM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Although unfortunate, the circumstances of the setup appear consensual, with Giuliani led to believe he was being courted. Bakalova, 24, is highly plausible in the sting, despite also having to pretend, for the benefit of viewers, to be a feral child posing as a far-right journalist.
    So....Rudy Giuliani, a divorced man, is at worst being accused of hitting on a 24 year old woman? Oh right....a$$hole, I mean "Borat", runs in and says "She's 15. She's too old for you." Only...at 24 she doesn't look 15. And we don't know what kind of editing went on. She might have told Rudy "I'm in my 20s" only for that part to be edited out. Garbage hit job. And I don't like Rudy or Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's an idea- how about holding everyone accountable regardless of the silly little letter they wear behind their names?

Some of us are capable of multi-tasking.

Or continue to play the idiotic partisan game.

My guy GOOD

Your guy BAD
    Listen, I am not a fan of Rudy. Never have been. I still associate Rudy with the way he treated Ron Paul. So, yea, I don't like the man. But what exactly is there to hold him accountable on for this?

Also, let's not forget. Rudy has denied this allegation, the evidence is sketchy at best, and his explanation makes a lot of sense. Now the Biden family on the other hand... they've not denied anything and the evidence is much more credible.

So you have one man accused of doing something that is likely false, and what he's accused of is at worst immoral? Then you have another man accused of doing something that is likely true, and what he's accused of is horrific.

And you want to sit here playing it like we should equally hold the two accountable just so you can make a point that both parties suck?

I don't get it because the article is so incoherently written. Sounds like it was composed by No Child Left Behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    And you want to sit here playing it like we should equally hold the two accountable just so you can make a point that both parties suck?
    I learned a hard lesson over the past 16 years:

Sanctimonious self-righteousness does not convince anybody of anything, other than re-enforcing the unshakable self-righteousness of the speaker.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Not sure who is the bigger scumbag, Rudy Guiliani or Sasha Cohen?
    I posted pics of his getaway driver with the Pedo Tats..

Guiliani's boy are Gombas.. (Mackinac Island)

Guess which I am less a fan of.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

HL-73: Can Giuliani SUE Sacha Baron Cohen for Borat? Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCb7pRrP0g0

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12