Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

21 OCT 2020

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

Viewers may be less convinced that Baron Cohen, reprising his role as the bumbling reporter Borat Sagdiyev, and Maria Bakalova, who plays his daughter, Tutar, had no success.

In the film Borat is dispatched by the Kazakh government back to the US to present a bribe to an ally of Donald Trump in order to ingratiate his country with the administration. After the monkey earmarked for the gift is indisposed, Borat’s supposedly underage offspring becomes the replacement present.

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer.

Giuliani has become a key figure in the late stages of the US presidential election after obtaining a laptop hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden and left at a repair shop in Delaware.

His efforts to unearth political dirt on Trump’s rival for the White House mean that the film’s mortifying footage can be seen as an attempt to undermine Giuliani’s credibility. The film, released on Amazon Prime less than a fortnight before the election, ends with an instruction for viewers to vote.

Although unfortunate, the circumstances of the setup appear consensual, with Giuliani led to believe he was being courted. Bakalova, 24, is highly plausible in the sting, despite also having to pretend, for the benefit of viewers, to be a feral child posing as a far-right journalist.

As with the first film, which made $262m on release in 2006 and won a Golden Globe for Baron Cohen, the most troubling scenes are those which reveal deep-seated prejudice among the American people.

MORE: https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...new-borat-film

Would you buy a used car from this man?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's an idiot and this very well may be true that he is grabbing his junk. But I did read elsewhere that this was a hidden microphone fitting and he might have been set up and told to put the mike down his pants.

Remember they went after Ron too, this should pretty much confirm the truth of this Hunter Biden scandal.

Maybe now people will wake up and see how were all being played by controlled opposition.

No doubt he knew this was going to be released. This makes me wonder whether he was chosen to be the public face for Hunter's hard drives to save the Bidens. They could not stop the laptop contents from coming out so they control it with someone that appears to the average Joe of being the opposition. He is doing a pretty piss poor job of it (likely intentional) and now this happens which to the average moron voter sees this as discrediting anything that Giuliani produces.

It is a win for the Biden's and a win for Giuliani since now the news media will bury both stories in a couple of days to seemingly protect the right and left. Never underestimate the elites ability to control the narrative.

You realize that whole idiot movie just a comedy skit right i am literary laughing how the twitter Pro Biden are using this skit as actual evidence agaisnt Giuliani but ignore Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Maybe now people will wake up and see how were all being played by controlled opposition.

No doubt he knew this was going to be released. This makes me wonder whether he was chosen to be the public face for Hunter's hard drives to save the Bidens. They could not stop the laptop contents from coming out so they control it with someone that appears to the average Joe of being the opposition. He is doing a pretty piss poor job of it (likely intentional) and now this happens which to the average moron voter sees this as discrediting anything that Giuliani produces.

It is a win for the Biden's and a win for Giuliani since now the news media will bury both stories in a couple of days to seemingly protect the right and left. Never underestimate the elites ability to control the narrative.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.
    Want to bet that isn't even Giuliani?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Want to bet that isn't even Giuliani?
    I bet it is him and like I said no doubt he knew he was going to be in this movie/release date.

They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”
    One thing we do know. The left constantly and consistently accuses others of their own crimes. Translation: the globalist left, which Cohen represents, is trying to set-up and accuse others of their preference for under age sex. Whatever happened to Ghislaine Maxwell?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I bet it is him and like I said no doubt he knew he was going to be in this movie/release date.
    Knowing its a Borat stupid imovie i wouldn't hold my breath. The interview with Giuliani might be a real thing that scene though is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    One thing we do know. The left constantly and consistently accuses others of their own crimes. Translation: the globalist left, which Cohen represents, is trying to set-up and accuse others of their preference for under age sex. Whatever happened to Ghislaine Maxwell?
    Isnt bit ironic that the left in America on Soy Twitter are using this movie agaisnt Giuliani while ignoring Biden's emails? also you dont need 15 days or four days to get ready for a debate prep.

And now you have Obama doing live in events for Joe Biden. Last time Obama did that for Hillary it didn't go well.

The Democrats will sink to incredible lows to take down anyone who attacks Biden.
    This is what i am seeing on twitter pretty much this is not wrong.

"Although unfortunate, the circumstances of the setup appear consensual, with Giuliani led to believe he was being courted. Bakalova, 24 (.....)"

So what did he do wrong?

So Rudy thought he was going to get some with an of-age female? And he reported it to the police? Not really sure what the story is here?

Meanwhile there are credible reports of Hunter having relations with his dead brothers wife and of molesting his dead brothers 14 year old daughter.

Borat seems to have expanded his range suddenly, few years ago he targetted an anti-war libertarian proponent of blowback theory (RP) and this time has turned on a pro-war major opponent of bb theory. What is going on? Unless Rudy is now also in anti-war camp.

But this could cause tensions between right and left wings of neoconservatives.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/21/trump...s-24-13460524/

1 hour ago
    Metro
    Borat films Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani in hotel room with actress
    Political impact wise, this could be designed by Dem wing of liberal Left to further de-energize 'Christian base'/Family Values folks of GOP ahead of Nov polling. Likely won't have same shock impact as 2016 Trump Access Hollywood tape leak but Christian conservatives like Mike Pence and Mike Lee may need to be watched/advised if Trump election team wants to play it really safe.

Related

‘Mother Is Not Going to Like This’: The 48 Hours That Almost Brought Down Trump
    The exclusive story of how Trump survived the Access Hollywood tape.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...od-tape-227269

EM.
    There does not seem to be much reporting on that story lately (last headline recall was POTUS 'wished her well').
    Or for that matter on findings of probes ordered over a year ago into handling of Epstein, her spy partner in alleged political blackmails.

Florida governor demands probe into Jeffrey Epstein's sweetheart deal
    7 Aug, 2019
    Governor Ron DeSantis has ordered Florida to take over a criminal probe into the terms of millionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s slap-on-the-wrist plea deal and work-release sentence in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post

21 OCT 2020
    are you seriously considering Borat as relevant?

Do you support that Crap,, or are you exposing the Creeps dishonesty??

Seriously,, Borat needs to be pounded into bloody pulp PUBLICLY.

and then ignored.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Rudy W. Giuliani
    @RudyGiuliani
    (1) The Borat video is a complete fabrication. I was tucking in my shirt after taking off the recording equipment.
    At no time before, during, or after the interview was I ever inappropriate. If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise he is a stone-cold liar.
    lol pathetic

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    are you seriously considering Borat as relevant?

Do you support that Crap,, or are you exposing the Creeps dishonesty??

Seriously,, Borat needs to be pounded into bloody pulp PUBLICLY.

and then ignored.
    This.
    Still, why do politicians do this? I mean I get Ron Paul. He'd never in his heart believe their was chicanery afoot.
    But, I'd be more along the lines of Pence. Public place. Door always opened.

And THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    lol pathetic
    Biden must be a Saint oh look Saint Obama has come out to help out his freind Biden, dispute saying bad things about Biden.

Rudy W. Giuliani
    @RudyGiuliani
    (1) The Borat video is a complete fabrication. I was tucking in my shirt after taking off the recording equipment.
    At no time before, during, or after the interview was I ever inappropriate. If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise he is a stone-cold liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    lol pathetic
    Calling someone a liar can be an insult, an opinion or hyperbole, all of which are protected by the First Amendment. But an assertion of fact soberly presented from someone in a position to know the truth can amount to libel.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/u...l-lawsuit.html

Since Giuliani was actually there when it happened, therefore in a position to know the truth, he could be sued by Cohen for libel.

By all means, let's focus on this and report this and tweet this and fedbook this and not anything about evidence of the executive branch of the United States government being sold around the world to corrupt businesses and governments.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    By all means, let's focus on this and report this and tweet this and fedbook this and not anything about evidence of the executive branch of the United States government being sold around the world to corrupt businesses and governments.
    Pied Piper loves China.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here's an idea- how about holding everyone accountable regardless of the silly little letter they wear behind their names?

Some of us are capable of multi-tasking.

Or continue to play the idiotic partisan game.

My guy GOOD

Your guy BAD

like high school

TRY to REMEMBER that the lesser of evils is still evil and voting for evil is evil. And THAT'S WHY the US has collapsed into a dysfunctional police and surveillance state. A Failed Nation. A nation of 330 million USELESS EATERS.

At least Trump managed to make Draft Dodging cool with those who wish we were still bombing Vietnam. No one can take that away from the buffoon.

Not sure who is the bigger scumbag, Rudy Guiliani or Sasha Cohen?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pied Piper loves China.
    You're a traitor and it's a shame that you have been allowed to run rampant here and corrupt this group of one time Ron Paul supporters.

How many nations is China drone bombing?

Americans could learn from that country, because while America blew TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS bombing and invading nation after nation they managed to pull a few hundred million out of poverty, build the world's largest high speed rail system, build cities that make most American cities look like Tijuana and now they are the New Global Superpower, even if that self admitted liar Mike Pompeo doesn't like it

How many top Chinese officials got caught on camera laughing about how they attended schools that taught courses in lying, cheating and stealing?

You are a symptom. And some of us have been on to you since you waddled in here.

Americans tolerate filthy slime like this because most of them are liars, cheats and thieves too.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Cohen isn't trying to run your life though.

It's hilarious how all of a sudden Rudy is a hero.

ROFLMAO

You're a traitor and it's a shame that you have been allowed to run rampant here and corrupt this group of one time Ron Paul supporters.

How many nations is China drone bombing?

Americans could learn from that country, because while America blew TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS bombing and invading nation after nation they managed to pull a few hundred million out of poverty, build the world's largest high speed rail system, build cities that make most American cities look like Tijuana and now they are the New Global Superpower, even if that self admitted liar Mike Pompeo doesn't like it

How many top Chinese officials got caught on camera laughing about how they attended schools that taught courses in lying, cheating and stealing?

You are a symptom. And some of us have been on to you since you waddled in here.

Americans tolerate filthy slime like this because most of them are liars, cheats and thieves too.
    LOL

That's some nice propaganda.
    Too bad you spoiled it be pretending that China doesn't kill and imprison more people of it's own and through proxies in dictatorships like Iran and Venezuela than any other country on earth, or that it is trying to build a dystopia world government that will enslave the whole world.

And nobody is going to listen at all when you shout hatred not just for the American government but Americans themselves.

50 cents is too much for you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cohen isn't trying to run your life though.

It's hilarious how all of a sudden Rudy is a hero.

ROFLMAO

Cohen is trying to ruin our lives by ensuring a Biden win. (a hopeless cause)
    And Rudy may not be a hero or even a decent man but he isn't running for POTUS and he is exposing an evil traitor who sold out to China which you are trying to distract from.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So I see still photos, but they won't release the full video that would show the full context?

I don't trust Giuliani or Cohen, but Cohen has proven himself more manipulative and dishonest of the two IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I know, right, I don't know who to dislike more here.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast