Thread: Rigging the election by staging the second wave

Rigging the election by staging the second wave

Since April, I’ve been expecting that in the second half of October, first half of November the second wave coronavirus “pandemic” will be staged.
    This is the normal time of year that hospitalisations start to rise because of the common cold and flu in the Northern hemisphere. So by the simple trick of mislabelling them as COVID-19 cases, the second wave is the inevitable result.

I’ve known even longer that at the end of this month an October surprise stunt will be staged by the “deep state” to increase the chances that Donald Trump will be re-elected president.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to combine the 2.
    Simply starting the “second wave” pandemic, followed by lockdown rules that will effectively make it nearly impossible for people to vote in overwhelming Democrat districts in the “swing states”. Victory seems guaranteed; what could possibly go wrong?

Facebook has already prepared for this situation, banning people that expose that the US election was rigged.

Facebook has also banned ads that discourage people from getting vaccines:
    If an ad that advocates for/against legislation or government policies explicitly discourages a vaccine, it will be rejected.
    That includes portraying vaccines as useless, ineffective, unsafe or unhealthy, describing the diseases vaccines are created for as harmless, or the ingredients in vaccines as harmful or deadly.
    Facebook is working with the World Health Organization and UNICEF “on public health messaging campaigns to increase immunization rates”.
    Facebook is banning groups that give health advice.

Facebook has also banned denying the Holocaust: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/13/face...i-vax-ads.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know what to make of anything nowadays. But I don't see your reasoning that everything going on right now is gonna help Trump get reelected.

Dont see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    I don't know what to make of anything nowadays. But I don't see your reasoning that everything going on right now is gonna help Trump get reelected.
    We will just have to wait and see.
    In less that 2 week Donald will be re-elected...

I have no crystal ball, and don't claim that I am very good at predictions.
    Don't follow my reasoning, think for yourself!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

There are more advantages to staging the second wave coronavirus pandemic.

While our wonderful media can continue to ignore Joe Biden; Donald Trump can deliver a carefully scripted patriotic morale booster: “We will beat this terrible disease”.
    This “terrible disease” with a mortality rate of lower than 0.1%...

Then the only headlines given to Biden will be of the level “Biden will lockdown to economy over COVID-19”.
    Never mind that this is precisely what President Donald has done.

I thought both political parties wanted most number of voters to go out and vote, I find it it highly impossible that any well reputed political entity could stage a hoax wave in effort to keep people away from polling stations. Unheard of. Besides America first wing of Deep State would have already stopped any such nefarious plot.

2018 spike of caravans headlines before midterms were a different story even if those theories had slightest basis as those in theory would still mobilizemore people to go out and vote.

Highly Un-Related

The media coverage of the migrant caravan nearly stopped after the US midterms

November 18, 2018