Thread: Israeli Doctors Think Lockdown is a Big Mistake

Israeli Doctors Think Lockdown is a Big Mistake

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ontent=5032267

The country's hospitals are not collapsing, the lockdown does more harm than good and the policy for dealing with COVID is fundamentally wrong. An increasing number of senior physicians are convinced: Israel needs to switch gears in its handling of the pandemic.

Dr. Avi Mizrachi, director, coronavirus department, Shamir Medical Center (Assaf Harofeh), Tel Aviv

“There are immense gaps between approaches for dealing with the coronavirus, and the truth is not in the middle.”

Where is the truth, on a scale of 1 to 10?

“My impression is that if 1 is, it’s only flu and 10 is a colossal disaster, we’re between 2 and 3, at most. Ultimately, this is a viral disease, so there is a movement today that objects to its categorization as a pandemic. Our hospital deployed excellently to receive coronavirus patients, and even if their number doubles they will get optimal treatment. I don’t understand what my colleagues mean by ‘another X number of patients and we’ll be beyond our capacity.’ It’s hard for me to imagine a situation in which a coronavirus patient is hospitalized and doesn’t get the proper care, even if there’s an overload, or delays.”..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course the lockdowns were a mistake. They ended up killing more people than the actual coronavirus. A virus that I might add, has a 99.98% survival rate. Leftists truly are $#@!ed up mentally.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

These Israeli doctors are so smart that it took them seven months to figure out what RPF posters have been screaming since March.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.