Thread: European lockdowns starting again....US soon?

European lockdowns starting again....US soon?

A bit of dot-connecting so ymmv and take it how you will.

UK and EU both slowly phasing in fresh lockdowns to little fanfare. This morning CNBC's go-to covid guy Scott Gottlieb (former FDA head and current board member of Pfizer, no conflict of interest I'm sure) said something to the effect of "next week will see a large spike in US cases". Elsewhere on the net a claimed WHO insider posted last month that UK lockdowns would restart 10/9, with EU very soon after. And US not long after that. So far it's following the timeline pretty accurately.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they would stop testing, the number of new cases would go way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That’s exactly what Obama and Biden did during H1N1. Stopped counting. No doubt Biden and the media will do the same thing again if he wins.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That's exactly what would happen if Hillary was president during this. She'd be making the argument that locking down is unnecessary since we didn't do it for other viruses in the past.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That's exactly what would happen if Hillary was president during this. She'd be making the argument that locking down is unnecessary since we didn't do it for other viruses in the past.
    And she would be correct.

What makes this virus so special, people need to hide from it?

Nightly Newz is on, reporting hospitals are “overwhelmed”, “strike teams” being deployed, etc.

This is not going to let up.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That’s exactly what Obama and Biden did during H1N1. Stopped counting. No doubt Biden and the media will do the same thing again if he wins.
    The media will also do a complete reversal and start saying that the coronavirus isn't that deadly, just like they did with H1N1. There's no doubt in my mind that had McCain being president during H1N1, the media would be treating it the same way they did with coronavirus. They will fully admit not by using their words, but by their actions that the coronavirus was never that deadly from the beginning.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-21-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Trump said there will not be another lockdown.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Nightly Newz is on, reporting hospitals are “overwhelmed”, “strike teams” being deployed, etc.

Word. They have been keeping the fear going by forced diapering all Summer, lest the herd forget about it and go on with living.

The virus is just the tool...it going to get much worse after the election no matter who wins. It always has.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A bit of dot-connecting so ymmv and take it how you will.
    Planned in advance to stage the second wave as this election’s “October surprise”?

Simply starting the “second wave” pandemic, followed by lockdown rules that will effectively make it nearly impossible for people to vote in overwhelming Democrat districts in the “swing states”.
    What could possibly go wrong?!?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-second-wave
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Planned in advance to stage the second wave as this election’s “October surprise”?

Simply starting the “second wave” pandemic, followed by lockdown rules that will effectively make it nearly impossible for people to vote in overwhelming Democrat districts in the “swing states”.
    What could possibly go wrong?!?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-second-wave
    Early indications are that Dem voters are heavily voting mail-in, early voting, absentee, etc. Conservatives lean more toward traditional in-person voting on election day. What I've seen fits that narrative. First, Dems (really identified as Karens and minorities mainly in my area) have swallowed the covid story fully so they're more inclined to engage in social distanced voting methods, not to mention following top down orders. Second, my SO is registered D and she's getting an avalanche of "Have you early voted yet????" mailers. They clearly want her to early vote D. The funny part is that she usually does early vote but, well, she's my SO, so she's not really buying into the covid story much and plans to vote on election day this time. Third, is that elderly are very reliable voters but make up a large chunk of straight ticket R voters and most of them have bought the covid story also. Seems to me that another lockdown scenario right before the election, or at very least a "scare the $#@! outta conservative granny" would suppress that voting block, giving a sizable edge to D voters overall.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-21-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Well if America votes left they will have their beautiful lockdowns which the liberal nutcases on twitter have being asking. The question will these nutcases be supportive of double lockdowns like it is in Alberta. And much of other places?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Heavily doubt those reports. The best thing for anyone to do you can actually go and find out on your own in your own community and see whatever or not hospitals are “overwhelmed”

The lockdowns are never going to end, the government has found an even more perfect excuse for tyranny than terrorism.