Thread: Weekly lol. A karen filmed us for going maskless

Weekly lol. A karen filmed us for going maskless

My wife and I were in commie ville. This banshee in a mask and space shield starts filming us in a store. She was murmuring and lecturing, but I couldn't much understand her.

I told her that no one was making her shop there. Well, I guess that ticked her off because she said she was calling the police. I told her to please do. That must have really done it coz she walked back to her cart. I thought she was gone, but she was filming us from 50 feet away when we were at the register.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why is it almost always women?

Or at least girly men?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Or at least girly men?
    Because they're far more likely to buy into hysteria and substantially more likely to run screaming for government to come save them.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    My wife and I were in commie ville. This banshee in a mask and space shield starts filming us in a store. She was murmuring and lecturing, but I couldn't much understand her.

I told her that no one was making her shop there. Well, I guess that ticked her off because she said she was calling the police. I told her to please do. That must have really done it coz she walked back to her cart. I thought she was gone, but she was filming us from 50 feet away when we were at the register.
    Keep an eye out for the SWAT team.

People that say they are going to call the police on anti-maskers because wearing a mask is the law are retarded. Apparently they seem to have forgotten that legislatures are the ones that write laws, not executives.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I tell them I have a medical condition and can't wear one. It's called Bullshiteria.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Sunday morning a woman in walmart nearly knocked items off the shelf trying to pass me in the isle. I swear I could see fear in her eyes. one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
    But then I wear a body cam when I go out. I don't trust these people. They are scared, and scared people are dangerous.
    Last edited by olehounddog; 10-19-2020 at 05:23 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Sunday morning a woman in walmart nearly knocked items off the shelf trying to pass me in the isle. I swear I could see fear in her eyes. one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
    But then I wear a body cam when I go out. I don't trust these people. They are scared, and scared people are dangerous.
    Body cam? Make and model number please, this sounds good.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Body cam? Make and model number please, this sounds good.
    campro, 128gb, and gps at Amazon. I think about 150 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Or at least girly men?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCring..._mask_shaming/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Our local Food Lion removed all the one-way aisle arrows. They also removed the one way signs for entry-exit. About time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members