Thread: Happening now in Chicago at the Trump Tower

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Happening now in Chicago at the Trump Tower

HAPPENING NOW: Man dangling on rope from Trump Tower in Chicago, Illinois, 'demanding to speak to President Trump'

Fire rescue & EMS on scene as man is still actively dangling from Chicago Trump Tower. (POTUS is currently in Nevada). https://api.parler.com/l/EYpd4
    https://api.parler.com/l/EYpd4

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    HAPPENING NOW: Man dangling on rope from Trump Tower in Chicago, Illinois, 'demanding to speak to President Trump'

Fire rescue & EMS on scene as man is still actively dangling from Chicago Trump Tower. (POTUS is currently in Nevada). https://api.parler.com/l/EYpd4

Eh. I live here and....whatever. At least it's not another looting spree.

Yet.

Has he said what he wants to talk to Trump about?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Eh. I live here and....whatever. At least it's not another looting spree.

Yet.
    If the dude find out Trump is on the other sides of the country and plummets to his death, then there will be. Hopefully things turn out good though and no one gets hurt.

Anybody know where Jussie Smollett is right now?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Jump!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Anybody know where Jussie Smollett is right now?
    Probably on his knees in front of a couple Nigerian thugs.

Probably on his knees in front of a couple Nigerian thugs.
    Nigerian ACTORS
    FIFY
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

End the fed or I'll jump!

Sorry, probably in bad taste
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I wonder if the guy actually thought Trump was in Trump tower? Illinois is a lost cause, Trump would never have a rally here.

Is he a black man? Cuz you know, only black lives matter.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The climber posted a Facebook Live video listing his demands, according to reports on Twitter.

"Hello everyone," he said. "I am [a] member of Black Lives Matter, and I want to talk with Mr Trump before the election.

"I don't want to die. If someone will try to pull this rope, I will jump.

"If Trump promises something, he should do [it] before the election.

"I'm here in Chicago ... one of the most liberal cities in the world and I really respect people who live here.

"We need to make a big decision. For that, I want to talk with media. And I will say what I want to say for media.

"Mr Trump, if you think I am crazy, I am not crazy. If you will not talk with me, I will cut [the rope]."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129623...cago-illinois/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

There needs to be an investigation into Trump. How was this individual able to get there? Trump should have security measures that would have prevented this. Russia is also to blame and white supremacists.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post

Is he still there? Seems harmless enough for everyone else. Leave him there. Why not want to talk to the mayor or Governor? Wasn't there some lady in a car incident at the White House when Obama was still president that was "neutralized"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Has he said what he wants to talk to Trump about?
    Probably Trump’s vehicle extended warranty
    No - No - No - No

Does he think Trump should meet him there and dangle off the edge so they can talk? How does he expect to talk to Trump from where he is? Actually it could be good for Trump. Tell the guy to come down and Trump talk to him. I would think Trump would handle it well. He would tell him like it is.

Did Chicago Mayor Miss Beetlejuice come to the rescue?

I wonder if the guy actually thought Trump was in Trump tower? Illinois is a lost cause, Trump would never have a rally here.
    He tried to have a rally there back in March 2016 and a riot broke out.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-19-2020 at 07:11 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He tried to have a rally there back in March 2016 and a riot broke out.
    Trump should have an army of citizen supporters with him to beat up all the antifa and BLM people wherever he goes. Yeah they'd be called white supremacists but they're called that anyways.

Anyways are we sure that it was a MAN at Trump tower? The person in the picture looked kind of androgynous.

Trump should have an army of citizen supporters with him to beat up all the antifa and BLM people wherever he goes.
    Great idea. They should probably wear some kind of color coordinated clothing so that they can be identified. Something relatively unusual. Brown shirts, maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Great idea. They should probably wear some kind of color coordinated clothing so that they can be identified. Something relatively unusual. Brown shirts, maybe.
    Purple. Its the color revolution. But seriously, how else do you deal with antifa and BLM? Its not like they're getting arrested. If anything, the establishment is on their side.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    antifa already has that position handled. right down to the matching Flags from the 1930s.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Now they need to make good on their word.