Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Still Think This Is An Idea?" - San Francisco Free-Speech Marchers, Police Violently Attacked

If Government cannot control what goes on inside a prison, how could anyone expect them to control what goes on in the street?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenhere View Post
    This battle should not be fought in the streets. This will end up being a legal issue. Meanwhile, all the crime and violence needs to end. There is terror on US streets.
    Actually "the streets" are exactly where this battle belongs. Only problem is that these lefties have managed to get most of the right to coalesce around the kops.

Whether this is by design or sheer dumb luck the only way the police state will grow is with the backing and encouragement of the WASP population.

Kop worship was waning what with beating and killing WASP's and their dogs, maiming babies etc....Then this BLM bull$#@! took off sending the WASPs scampering back to their suburban enclaves whimpering for the kops to protect 'em from the hoodrats and their army...

This "fight" needs to be between the hoodrats and the WASP's and it needs to be bloody and barbaric, kops need to be forced to take sides or stand down, both sides need to test each others mettle and resolve without relying on the government to back their play.

It will come to that and I'd rather settle the issues than leave them for my progeny.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Actually "the streets" are exactly where this battle belongs. Only problem is that these lefties have managed to get most of the right to coalesce around the kops.

Whether this is by design or sheer dumb luck the only way the police state will grow is with the backing and encouragement of the WASP population.

Kop worship was waning what with beating and killing WASP's and their dogs, maiming babies etc....Then this BLM bull$#@! took off sending the WASPs scampering back to their suburban enclaves whimpering for the kops to protect 'em from the hoodrats and their army...

This "fight" needs to be between the hoodrats and the WASP's and it needs to be bloody and barbaric, kops need to be forced to take sides or stand down, both sides need to test each others mettle and resolve without relying on the government to back their play.

It will come to that and I'd rather settle the issues than leave them for my progeny.
    If that is how it goes down then these guys better show up expecting to fight. Cannot show up with a smile and a word. That will only get you maimed or dead. When I said it was a legal issue, I was referring to big tech censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Beenhere View Post
    If Government cannot control what goes on inside a prison, how could anyone expect them to control what goes on in the street?
    You do know that Prisons Develop and exploit divisions and conflicts,, to control the inmates.

That is how they maintain control..

Guards are Phucked if the population revolts.

Main Street is the Main Yard.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12