Thread: Trump Says He Won't Force Americans To Take COVID-19 Vaccine

Trump Says He Won't Force Americans To Take COVID-19 Vaccine

It's not every day that President Trump outflanks his progressive critics on the issue of 'consent'.

But according to some recent comments from the president, skeptics worried about the prospect of mandatory vaccination orders in the US and in the UK have rallied to voice their opposition.

But if President Trump is reelected, Americans who are concerned about what some 'experts' have characterized as a 'rushed' approval process for the COVID-19 vaccine won't need to worry about being forced to accept the vaccine and vaccinate their children. Because President Trump says he will not issue a mandate requiring that individuals receive the coronavirus vaccine once one becomes widely available.

President Trump is making sure essential workers and all Americans will have access to a safe and effective coronavirus vaccine. pic.twitter.com/FSlnVDpGp8
    — Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 15, 2020

While Trump claimed that "essential workers" and "older people" would take priority, the president made a brief detour detour during the interview with Fox's Stuart Varney that he won't require vaccinations because "some people feel very strongly" about the issue, Trump said.

Bill Gates, who insists that everyone - all 7+ billion humans on the planet - must be vaccinated to completely stamp out the virus and reduce its incidence to "zero".

"I don’t believe I’d ever do a mandated vaccine,” the president told Fox’s Stuart Varney. “I just don’t think I would do that, where you have to have it, because there are some people who feel very strong about that whole situation," Trump said.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vid-19-vaccine
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But states like California, New York, and Illinois definitely will. Anybody who currently lives or works in those states need to leave/quit their job immediately.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-18-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But states like California, New York, and Illinois definitely will.
    Liberty or death is the only answer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump says he will not issue a mandate requiring that individuals receive the coronavirus vaccine once one becomes widely available.

Bill Gates, who insists that everyone - all 7+ billion humans on the planet - must be vaccinated to completely stamp out the virus and reduce its incidence to "zero".
    Do you think I am stupid?

Trump, the Left-wing Gates stooge “I like Fauci” businessman that he is, knows that he does not have to “mandate” anything. Trump gave BILLIONS and BILLIONS of tax payer dollars to Gates-ties companies, promised every man woman and child on land, sea and air would be tracked, and KNOWS that companies, schools, travel industry, et al, will require it if you do not want to live under a rock.

Folks stupidly believe there is a difference between “USA” and the rest of the world. Yet, I did random searches on entry requirements to many countries throughout the world and the same requirements, PCR, digital passports, quarantine, until a vaccine is available, are required by all of them - NO exception.

Whatever bones you are being given, make no mistake - under the covers it is already a One World Government, and Trump made sure that it happened during MY lifetime.

Take your newzcrap elsewhere, @Swordsmyth, I am not interested in who “wins” your sheep “election”. Trump/Biden, the agenda is crystal clear and moving well faster than “Operation Warp Speed”. BILLIONS and BILLIONS of tax payer money. Passed out like candy by the man with a “R” after his name.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Do you think I am stupid?

Trump, the Left-wing Gates stooge “I like Fauci” businessman that he is, knows that he does not have to “mandate” anything. Trump gave BILLIONS and BILLIONS of tax payer dollars to Gates-ties companies, promised every man woman and child on land, sea and air would be tracked, and KNOWS that companies, schools, travel industry, et al, will require it if you do not want to live under a rock.

Folks stupidly believe there is a difference between “USA” and the rest of the world. Yet, I did random searches on entry requirements to many countries throughout the world and the same requirements, PCR, digital passports, quarantine, until a vaccine is available, are required by all of them - NO exception.

Whatever bones you are being given, make no mistake - under the covers it is already a One World Government, and Trump made sure that it happened during MY lifetime.

Take your newzcrap elsewhere, @Swordsmyth, I am not interested in who “wins” your sheep “election”. Trump/Biden, the agenda is crystal clear and moving well faster than “Operation Warp Speed”. BILLIONS and BILLIONS of tax payer money. Passed out like candy by the man with a “R” after his name.
    Doesn't really matter what Trump says at this point because, imo, the likelihood of him being reselected are close to nil. It's been the Bidens front-and-center at the WEF Great Reset forums, taking the talking points directly from Heir Schwab, not Trump. The next phase of the Great Reset/Agenda 2030 plan requires a marketing plan that is decidedly tailored to a Dem administration.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Doesn't really matter what Trump says at this point because, imo, the likelihood of him being reselected are close to nil. It's been the Bidens front-and-center at the WEF Great Reset forums, taking the talking points directly from Heir Schwab, not Trump. The next phase of the Great Reset/Agenda 2030 plan requires a marketing plan that is decidedly tailored to a Dem administration.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Besides ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away, what do you suggest we do?

I'm all ears.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Trump Says He Won't Force Americans To Take COVID-19 Vaccine
    Well said.

He'll just say it's patriotic to take vaccines and would knee-cap any governors who opposed those vaccinations.
    He won't put poeple in jails for not taking the vaccines he's been touting for months (god knows at what cost to taxpayers... there are rumors that massive money shifts have taken place benefiting certain big pharma , Wall Street insiders, Deep Globalists etc).

Trump to mobilize military to deliver COVID vaccine to millions ‘very, very quickly’

Trump launches 'Operation Warp Speed' to accelerate vaccine development

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Besides ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away, what do you suggest we do?

I'm all ears.
    Heaven forbid I ignore the problem. I take it that the responsible thing for me to do is to participate in this rigged system and vote to make things better, else I make things worse.

1. Vote and give CONSENT to Trump, Fascist, to continue passing my money out to Gates-tied companies. Because, well, better than voting for those evil democrat bastards. The largest Omnibus in the history of the nation world, etc. etc. etc.

2. Vote and give CONSENT to Biden, Communist, to raise my taxes, encourage welfare. Because, well, better than voting for those evil republican bastards.

So, Anti Federalist, I am all ears. How do you suggest I cast my "vote", giving my consent?

Heaven forbid I ignore the problem. I take it that the responsible thing for me to do is to participate in this rigged system and vote to make things better, else I make things worse.

1. Vote and give CONSENT to Trump, Fascist, to continue passing my money out to Gates-tied companies. Because, well, better than voting for those evil democrat bastards. The largest Omnibus in the history of the nation world, etc. etc. etc.

2. Vote and give CONSENT to Biden, Communist, to raise my taxes, encourage welfare. Because, well, better than voting for those evil republican bastards.

So, Anti Federalist, I am all ears. How do you suggest I cast my "vote", giving my consent?
    I think you should vote Trump, if for only one reason, to buy us some more time to prepare to defend our lives.

YMMV

Right now violent Marxist revolution is winning.

"We" have no more capability to defend ourselves than Poland 1939.

Any extra time to build, even if only a month, could make the difference.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-18-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I think you should vote Trump, if for only one reason, to buy us some more time to prepare to defend our lives.

YMMV
    A Cold Day/Decade In Hell will never get me into that "voting" booth.

I hope you feel Patriotic after you give your Consent. Trump/Gates will love you to pieces

A Cold Day/Decade In Hell will never get me into that "voting" booth.

I hope you feel Patriotic after you give your Consent. Trump/Gates will love you to pieces
    You're still free to do whatever you wish in this regard.

Once the Marxists consolidate power, you no longer will be allowed that choice.

And to answer your question, I feel nothing, other than bleak and hopeless desperation, I imagine similar to a bankrupt and broken man about to lose everything in his life that is dear to him, hopelessly scratching off lottery tickets he bought with his last $20 in a vain attempt to hit a jackpot and save his sorry ass.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-18-2020 at 04:36 PM.

You're still free to do whatever you wish in this regard.

Once the Marxists consolidate power, you no longer will be allowed that choice.
    Tell me, Anti Federalist, if you would - HOW ON EARTH would giving my consent to the man who accelerated all of this faster than Warp Speed "buy us time"?

I am all ears!

I am totally serious in asking you this question.

Tell me, Anti Federalist, if you would - HOW ON EARTH would giving my consent to the man who accelerated all of this faster than Warp Speed "buy us time"?

I am all ears!

to be fair, he will do all the fighting after we give him a 2nd term and he has absolutely no reason to care about what the voters think. The debt, the lockdown, the medical tryanny adopted during his term will all melt away during his 2nd term. That is how it goes

And to answer your question, I feel nothing, other than bleak and hopeless desperation, I imagine similar to a bankrupt and broken man about to lose everything in his life that is dear to him, hopelessly scratching off lottery tickets he bought with his last $20 in a vain attempt to hit a jackpot and save his sorry ass.
    I feel the same. However, I am an intelligent thinking man, and will find ways to skirt the system. The true free man has always been able to since the beginning, and whether succeed or perish, those are the only options that I can literally stomach.

I absolutely REFUSE to voluntarily walk in after repeated invites into their playground and participate/perpetuate their corrupt system.

I am all ears!

Me, personally, it's very simple, and based on something you might want to disagree with at the start, that both of these men will do what they say...or at least some reasonable facsimile of that.

Biden, or rather the people that control him, have made it very clear that they intend to put me out of business, completely.

Biden, or rather the people that control him also control, fund and give intel, OPSEC and law enforcement cover to the Marxist and Jacobin mobs currently running amok.

Trump has provided regulatory relief to the energy sector that has made it demonstrably easier and more profitable to produce oil and natural gas. He has stated repeatedly that he will continue these efforts.

Easy choice the way I see it.

I'd like to buy some time, to get back to work, or have meaningful work to go back to, replenish my savings and have some time to seriously consider whether to stay and fight it out, or get the $#@! out while the getting's good.

I will be able to accomplish neither goal if I'm bankrupt by government action.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel the same. However, I am an intelligent thinking man, and will find ways to skirt the system. The true free man has always been able to since the beginning, and whether succeed or perish, those are the only options that I can literally stomach.

I absolutely REFUSE to voluntarily walk in after repeated invites into their playground and participate/perpetuate their corrupt system.
    I understand, and have taken that view for most of my life as well.

It's cliche' of course, but, this time, it is different...at least the way I see it.

Just remember, I'm not forcing you...it's the people we're all trying in our ways to stop, that will force you to participate.

And like Winston Smith in 1984, The Party has advanced far beyond just shooting you in the head at a mass grave, although there will be plenty of that.

That's too easy, it just makes martyrs and the system loses in the end.

No, before you are exterminated, you will be broken, you will love Big Brother.

I understand, and have taken that view for most of my life as well.

It's cliche' of course, but, this time, it is different...at least the way I see it.

Just remember, I'm not forcing you...it's the people we're all trying in our ways to stop, that will force you to participate.

And like Winston Smith in 1984, The Party has advanced far beyond just shooting you in the head at a mass grave, although there will be plenty of that.

That's too easy, it just makes martyrs and the system loses in the end.

No, before you are exterminated, you will be broken, you will love Big Brother.
    Since pen hit hit the paper, it has never, and will never, be different. Unless/until the current and corrupt system ceases to exist. It starts somewhere and it start with me.

And no, I will never "love" Big Brother. No matter how many people try to convince me, or themselves.

The problem is, people cannot fathom not having an owner. What a sad state of existence that must be.

And no, I will never "love" Big Brother. No matter how many people try to convince me, or themselves.
    I disagree, that is the insidious power in the system.

But, you do what you think is best.

I will do the same.

Keeping in mind that both our goals are the same.

And Reagan never forced Piss Testing..
    and yet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I believe that 4 angels can dance on the head of a pin. Prove me wrong.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I believe that 4 angels can dance on the head of a pin. Prove me wrong.
    I believe that Angels are not "Pin Dancers".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

But if President Trump is reelected, Americans who are concerned about what some 'experts' have characterized as a 'rushed' approval process for the COVID-19 vaccine won't need to worry about being forced to accept the vaccine and vaccinate their children. Because President Trump says he will not issue a mandate requiring that individuals receive the coronavirus vaccine once one becomes widely available.
    Since he frequently contradicts himself his statements can't be trusted at all, you have to watch his actions to even guess about his positions or plans.

^This.

But to find out for sure how things will go down after elections, he should be reelected.

There probably will not even be a vaccine.

And your chances of not being forced to get one are much better with Trump than Biden.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.