Thread: Covid Cases Soars in Wisconisn Ahead of Trump Rally

Covid Cases Soars in Wisconisn Ahead of Trump Rally

Soars in Wisconisn Ahead of Trump Rally

Canadian Media at its best giving free advertising to Joe Biden by claiming that Covid Cases Soars in Wisconsin Ahead of Trump Rally. But you wont catch from or at being at a Anti Police, BLM protest/riot right?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile Florida has been 100% open for the past couple weeks and they haven't seen a spike in cases.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Do they call a false positive test, a case?

If a person isn't showing symptoms, it's not a case.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

They're not telling us what % increase in testing is. If 2 wks ago they were testing 10,000 people, this wk they test 100,000 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Do they call a false positive test, a case?

If a person isn't showing symptoms, it's not a case.
    Who knows. They keep changing the goalposts and the definition of what a case is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Who knows. They keep changing the goalposts and the definition of what a case is.
    Same in Canada. Few months ago they were telling where and who were getting the covid the cases. Now the media is mostly quiet they do claim that most infected now are younger adults mostly 30s/40s.

The media hasn't being very transparency expect when they no problems using fear mongering to push people into fear buying.

People should know by now, not to listen to any reports of new cases. Cases don't mean anything, it's the number of deaths that count.
    Is there a report on rising death counts yet?

If there is, are the deaths really Covid or are they influenza or other causes being relabeled as Covid?

So there has already been "SUPER-SPREADER" events? I wonder what those would be?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's always been a casedemic as opposed to a pandemic. If you tested every person in the country for herpes, they'd be saying we have a herpes epidemic on our hands.

Calvin Coolidge