Thread: Are Biden's laptops from Chinese whistleblower? Is CCP backing/blackmailing Bidens/Dem party?

Are Biden's laptops from Chinese whistleblower? Is CCP backing/blackmailing Bidens/Dem party?

This video below talks about the three hard drives and was posted two weeks ago per youtube timestamp. Whistleblower in video is photographed with Giuliani, Bannon, and it appears in background in mirror is Dr. Li-Meng Yan who evidently was Chinese virologist who said COVID was made in a lab. Video details that 3rd hard drive details bioweapon plans

This video is very interesting due to the timing of it, content, surrounding dots, and allegations. I recommend you watch and put it through your filter. I'm kind of wtfing over here. This is an angle I hadn't even considered before. Sucks being in the cheap seats and trying to figure out what is actually going on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o8w35v29jjt51.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	7771

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whistleblower runs this Lude Media youtube account.

Here is his stream from 16 hours ago. He's following this story breaking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69OE...youtu.be&t=704

Is this why Trump has been saying that if Biden wins, China will own the US?

Why did the DOJ and Pelosi get a copy of these hard drives and then sit on them?

The 2nd and 3rd hard drives, detailed in first post, are evidently why Twitter went to such extremes in censorship

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Whistleblower runs this Lude Media youtube account.

Here is his stream from 16 hours ago. He's following this story breaking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69OE...youtu.be&t=704

Is this why Trump has been saying that if Biden wins, China will own the US?

Why did the DOJ and Pelosi get a copy of these hard drives and then sit on them?

The 2nd and 3rd hard drives, detailed in first post, are evidently why Twitter went to such extremes in censorship
    This could actually hurt the Biden Campaign no doubt the American and Canadian media will try and deflect it but i dont think deflecting will work this time. I think these emails and video look real and not fake at all.

Maybe that is the reason why Biden/Harris had being soft on Chinese gov. Because they could blackmail him back? i am really starting to doubt that Biden is really in the lead at the polls or that he could win.

I dont think this is something they would ignore if somehow Biden does win.
    The scandals here agaisnt justin trudeau have being hurting the liberal chances to win some local races before.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-17-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This could actually hurt the Biden Campaign no doubt the American and Canadian media will try and deflect it but i dont think deflecting will work this time. I think these emails and video look real and not fake at all.

Maybe that is the reason why Biden/Harris had being soft on Chinese gov. Because they could blackmail him back? i am really starting to doubt that Biden is really in the lead at the polls or that he could win.

I dont think this is something they would ignore if somehow Biden does win.
    The scandals here agaisnt justin trudeau have being hurting the liberal chances to win some local races before.
    Please release it all, especially the videos as they would be harder to argue as being false. I want to see the bio weapons they talk about, Bloomberg, pedo stuff they talk about. Everything.

Where we go as a country from there so be it.

The CCP has been funding the Dems since at least 1996

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    This video below talks about the three hard drives and was posted two weeks ago per youtube timestamp. Whistleblower in video is photographed with Giuliani, Bannon, and it appears in background in mirror is Dr. Li-Meng Yan who evidently was Chinese virologist who said COVID was made in a lab. Video details that 3rd hard drive details bioweapon plans

This video is very interesting due to the timing of it, content, surrounding dots, and allegations. I recommend you watch and put it through your filter. I'm kind of wtfing over here. This is an angle I hadn't even considered before. Sucks being in the cheap seats and trying to figure out what is actually going on.

Yep, very interesting. Wish it was in English so we wouldn't have to rely on translations.

No surprise. So many corrupt politicians have sold out to China, it might be easier to count the ones that haven't. Biden is as dirty as they come.

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1317557538326536194
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Please release it all, especially the videos as they would be harder to argue as being false. I want to see the bio weapons they talk about, Bloomberg, pedo stuff they talk about. Everything.

Where we go as a country from there so be it.
    An old thread about Bloomberg and China:

Michael Bloomberg: China’s Communist Leader Xi Jinping ‘Not a Dictator’
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Democrats have been in league with the Democrats for decades. No doubt they have a lot of ammo that they can use to blackmail anybody.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Thanks!