Thread: Top 50 US "think tanks" are really funded by War Industry and Pentagon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Top 50 US "think tanks" are really funded by War Industry and Pentagon

Top 50 U.S. Think Tanks Receive Over $1B from Gov, Defense Contractors

The military-industrial complex greases supposedly neutral US think tanks to the tune of over $1 billion a year

https://www.theamericanconservative....e-contractors/

The Military Industrial Complex funds the major US "think tanks" with war machine profits, yet they present themselves as intellectually "neutral" - a total lie.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everybody who works for those think tanks would look great in front of a firing squad.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

NO WAY!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    NO WAY!
    Still had to be presented.... for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Still had to be presented.... for the record.
    Of course, thank you for your service
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If you want a real think tank you can check with Oyarde.

If above reporting is valid, two and two don't add up since current POTUS is America-First, MAGA and a Straight Shooter.

Trump's Crazy Military Budget
    cato.org
    Mar 11, 2019 — Trump's Crazy Military Budget ... Pentagon officials had reportedly anticipated a budget of $733 billion,..

Donald Trump Has Added Trillions to the US Military Budget
    jacobinmag.
    Sep 14, 2020 — Though it did fall gradually between 2010 and 2015, military spending has been steadily rising since 2016 — from $586 billion in 2015 to some ...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If above reporting is valid, two and two don't add up since current POTUS is America-First, MAGA and a Straight Shooter.

Trump's Crazy Military Budget
    cato.org
    Mar 11, 2019 — Trump's Crazy Military Budget ... Pentagon officials had reportedly anticipated a budget of $733 billion,..

Donald Trump Has Added Trillions to the US Military Budget
    jacobinmag.
    Sep 14, 2020 — Though it did fall gradually between 2010 and 2015, military spending has been steadily rising since 2016 — from $586 billion in 2015 to some ...
    Yeah, we al know that, and are not happy about it. What will Biden do better?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, we al know that, and are not happy about it. What will Biden do better?
    I'm not a Biden fan but will look forward to opportunity to criticize his bad policies if he's able to defeat Adelson funded horse in this money baggers run duopoly.
    What will any future Prez do.. that's anybody's guess. He didn't win Nobel Peace Prize and voted for Iraqi freedom war, so maybe with that baggage he won't be able to push globalist interventions and serve neocons agenda as effectively and deceptively. Bt more importantly, he won't be able to knee-cap traditional small gummit conservativism as elegantly as Trump has and stop birth of a genuine 3rd party option.