Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: President Trump asked to denounce 'QAnon' at NBC's Town Hall

  1. #1

    President Trump asked to denounce 'QAnon' at NBC's Town Hall



    Pedophilia is evil. Some might call it satanic.

    Look as far as Jeff Epstein for your proof.

    Why does the MSM want Trump to denounce an organization against evil pedophilia?

    Is the Q movement burning $#@! down in the streets?

    How many antifa/blm content producers have been censored or outright banned?

    Youtube deleted a lot of Q producers channels today.

    Upside down world.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I don't know anything about Qanon except that it's something I don't know about that people keep talking about - and based on the talk about it that I've seen, I don't really care to know.

    But all this "will you denounce X" struggle-session-lite stuff is more than a little tedious. It's like the "will you denounce white supremacy" BS. Those who are disinclined to believe him are just going to disbelieve him anyway, no matter what he says - so WTF is the point (apart from the obvious pud-pulling)?


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  4. #3
    I denounce bankruptcy!!!



    I didn't say it, I denounced it
    Last edited by tfurrh; 10-15-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't know anything about Qanon except that it's something I don't know about that people keep talking about - and based on the talk about it that I've seen, I don't really care to know.

    But all this "will you denounce X" struggle-session-lite stuff is more than a little tedious. It's like the "will you denounce white supremacy" BS. Those who are disinclined to believe him are just going to disbelieve him anyway, no matter what he says - so WTF is the point (apart from the obvious pud-pulling)?
    They want him to denounce it because they fear it.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  6. #5
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  7. #6
    There are few things that can unite a divided people. And maybe the greatest is to end the abuse and violence against children.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Why does the MSM want Trump to denounce an organization against evil pedophilia?
    Because all this Q crap is one of the largest trollings in the history of the internet. It has no basis in reality.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Because all this Q crap is one of the largest trollings in the history of the internet. It has no basis in reality.
    So you believe.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Because all this Q crap is one of the largest trollings in the history of the internet. It has no basis in reality.
    She asks him to denounce it because they are making waves about the deep state being into into evil pedophilia.

    This is the issue at hand. This is her reason for Trump to denounce them.

    So Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and the corporate media are going to ban the supporters of nonsense?

    Jeff Epstein and the blind eye of our intelligence agencies has no basis in reality?

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    There are few things that can unite a divided people. And maybe the greatest is to end the abuse and violence against children.
    Looks like the establishment supports people who do bad things to children have you noticed how quiet the media have being on the Epsitan? and Gates?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-16-2020 at 03:14 AM.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    She asks him to denounce it because they are making waves about the deep state being into into evil pedophilia.

    This is the issue at hand. This is her reason for Trump to denounce them.

    So Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and the corporate media are going to ban the supporters of nonsense?

    Jeff Epstein and the blind eye of our intelligence agencies has no basis in reality?
    Hey Staff admin! hope you being doing have you noticed something strange about YT lately? they have replaced and removed anything related to conspiracy theories even as far black helicopters or unmarked helicopters i remember in 2009 and 2008 there were a lot of videos on this specif issue.

    Now on YT if you actually search for them they have being replaced with videos about US blackhawak military helicopters not the conspiracy ones. Any conspiracy theories about 9/11 is also off limits.

    They are also removing any videos targeting Soros or ties with him or about the immigration crisis that happened in Europe.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-15-2020 at 10:16 PM.

  14. #12
    She was quite the annoying little $#@!, eh?
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

  15. #13
    “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
    Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  16. #14
    Q is the answer to the censorship we are seeing now. Designed primarily for this moment in time and the theater of battle we have now entered. It was the weapon against their weapon of total media control. It is the voice and source of information which they actively censor on their platforms, but which they can’t fully eradicate from the internet. It was designed to be the means to communicate to the citizens when the controlled establishment finally resorted to Orwellian means of authoritative control and censorship. It is the light in the darkness which they cannot extinguish. And the light it shines is the greatest thing they fear.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Hey Staff admin! hope you being doing have you noticed something strange about YT lately? they have replaced and removed anything related to conspiracy theories even as far black helicopters or unmarked helicopters i remember in 2009 and 2008 there were a lot of videos on this specif issue.

    Now on YT if you actually search for them they have being replaced with videos about US blackhawak military helicopters not the conspiracy ones. Any conspiracy theories about 9/11 is also off limits.

    They are also removing any videos targeting Soros or ties with him or about the immigration crisis that happened in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Q is the answer to the censorship we are seeing now. Designed primarily for this moment in time and the theater of battle we have now entered. It was the weapon against their weapon of total media control. It is the voice and source of information which they actively censor on their platforms, but which they can’t fully eradicate from the internet. It was designed to be the means to communicate to the citizens when the controlled establishment finally resorted to Orwellian means of authoritative control and censorship. It is the light in the darkness which they cannot extinguish. And the light it shines is the greatest thing they fear.

  18. #16
    Guthrie is lauded for using her litigating skills to interrogate Trump during this Thursday night "Town Hall". She relentlessly grilled him for the first 24 minutes and without any voter questions and then continued to grill him when he was asked questions by the voters. Even when he answered the question of denouncing white supremacists, she wouldn't accept his answer. Meanwhile, Biden can make up anything he thinks sounds good to the voter and spew it as fact.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Because all this Q crap is one of the largest trollings in the history of the internet. It has no basis in reality.
    I honestly don't know much about Q but you have to admit there is an overwhelming amount of evidence government officials around the world along with weirdos in the entertainment and fashion industries are seemingly chock full pf pedos.

    Some of the stuff I've read seems farfetched but, at this point, I wouldn't put anything past these freaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  21. #18
    I wish Trump would just be like "I don't know if they're Satanic or not, but are you suggesting that pedophile rings aren't evil? We know they exist and both Democrats AND Republican politicians have been caught red handed! Saving children from evil pedophiles shouldn't be controversial."

  22. #19
    I think the moderator is really angry and afraid about Q annon and Trump. She looks like a witch to me. They must be bumping up against something that has her pretty angry. I don't seek out Q because I know it would just put bugs on my computer and I don't want that. I have read some q stuff. I listen to some people who start talking about them some times.I have seen people wearing Q tee shirts.

    Q does seem to focus on pedophiles a lot. I am concerned about it but I don't know what to do about it. I hate that show that sets men up to meet what they think is a child only to get busted. It is like they are creating a crime where one might not have even happened. I think they should be going after the ones who are really doing something. There are people selling children on the dark web why don't someone go after them? WTF.

    I think Trump does know a lot about Q so it looks like he is kinda lying. But he did hit a bulls eye by saying he knows they are after pedophiles. He said he doesn't like pedophiles. I think politically speaking pedophilia is kinda a dangerous topic. Her body language looked like she was issuing a threat to me. With her lips pulled tight and her showing all her teeth. Ohhh that was vicious. He didn't back too far away from the topic.

    I believe many politicians are being blackmailed over their participation in sex with children. I am sure Trump knows all about it. Ron Paul said that maybe they have something on him. Probably they do have something on him but it doesn't look like they have more than he on them. He has probably as big a criminal as anyone who has ever been president. I think Trump is way smarter than he gets credit for. I think he does have a moral compass.

    One thing though that is maybe his saving grace is he hasn't spent the last 30 years in office spending the tax payers money like Hillary, Joe , and Nancy has. I think the one thing Trump is trying to do is get our money away from the Chinese and the politicians. He is not doing too bad with foreign policy. I for one am glad that he is making other countries pay their own UN dues and, winding down the wars in the Middle East.
    .

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    She asks him to denounce it because they are making waves about the deep state being into into evil pedophilia.

    This is the issue at hand. This is her reason for Trump to denounce them.

    So Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and the corporate media are going to ban the supporters of nonsense?

    Jeff Epstein and the blind eye of our intelligence agencies has no basis in reality?
    There is no "deep state".

    Facebook, you tube twitter etc. are privately held companies that can ban anyone or anything they choose.

    Epstein was killed for having too much dirt on powerful people. Even the most mainstream non-conspiracy types I know don't think he committed suicide.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even the most mainstream non-conspiracy types I know don't think he committed suicide.
    I don't believe he is dead.. but rather protected.

    And if you doubt a shadow government at this point,,, well,, ignorance is Bliss they say..

    Enjoy your Bliss.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I don't believe he is dead.. but rather protected.

    And if you doubt a shadow government at this point,,, well,, ignorance is Bliss they say..

    Enjoy your Bliss.
    The US government lies to the people and is corrupt. But there isn't any cabal controlling world leaders and secretly running the world.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The US government lies to the people and is corrupt. But there isn't any cabal controlling world leaders and secretly running the world.
    Why wouldn't there be?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  27. #24
    Source
    It seems Canada has become America's puppet by suggesting somehow the Q is now infecting Canada? i had seen no evidence of that though.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There is no "deep state".

    Facebook, you tube twitter etc. are privately held companies that can ban anyone or anything they choose.

    Epstein was killed for having too much dirt on powerful people. Even the most mainstream non-conspiracy types I know don't think he committed suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The US government lies to the people and is corrupt. But there isn't any cabal controlling world leaders and secretly running the world.
    Deep state is simply a substitute for corrupt unaccountable politicians.

    The corporate media, big gov, and social media giants work hand in hand. I'm sorry I have to explain that to you.

    No one was talking about why Epstein may or may not have been killed.

    You said that Q postings have no basis in reality.

    I asked you if Jeff Epstein and the blind eye of our intelligence agencies has no basis in reality.

    That's exactly the kind of material that Q has been rallying the crowd against.

    Your blanket hand waving of the entire movement as delusional doesn't hold any water.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Deep state is simply a substitute for corrupt unaccountable politicians.

    The corporate media, big gov, and social media giants work hand in hand. I'm sorry I have to explain that to you.

    No one was talking about why Epstein may or may not have been killed.

    You said that Q postings have no basis in reality.

    I asked you if Jeff Epstein and the blind eye of our intelligence agencies has no basis in reality.

    That's exactly the kind of material that Q has been rallying the crowd against.

    Your blanket hand waving of the entire movement as delusional doesn't hold any water.
    I hate to be the one to break it to you but there is no Q. The whole thing is just trolling started by some idiots on 4chan. There is no government insider releasing secrets, you are all being played.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There is no "deep state"
    You are utterly, provably, unbelievably and completely wrong.

    I have no idea what "Q" is, if anything.

    But there is most definitely a "deep state", an MIC, a powerful "state" of regulators, bureaucrats, military officers, spooks and other hangers on that stay on year after year after year and really run the show in the swamp.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-17-2020 at 09:33 AM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I hate to be the one to break it to you but there is no Q. The whole thing is just trolling started by some idiots on 4chan. There is no government insider releasing secrets, you are all being played.
    Then how did they know so many things about the Russiagate investigation before they happened or were released?

    You sound like somebody who just listens to the MSM for the most part, and for some reason you think some of what they say actually has credibility.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I hate to be the one to break it to you but there is no Q. The whole thing is just trolling started by some idiots on 4chan. There is no government insider releasing secrets, you are all being played.
    I disagree. There is real energy behind it and regardless of who started it, the content does not lack a basis in reality.
    This is the point that you keep dodging.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post


    Pedophilia is evil. Some might call it satanic.

    Look as far as Jeff Epstein for your proof.

    Why does the MSM want Trump to denounce an organization against evil pedophilia?

    Is the QAnon movement burning $#@! down in the streets?

    How many antifa/blm content producers have been censored or outright banned?

    Youtube deleted a lot of QAnon producers channels today.

    Upside down world.
    Have to give the Donald props for his performance there. He maintained control of the narrative and basically gave that stupid woman one of those sew-up-the-vulva style circumcisions. The look on her face in a few instances was as if a donkey refused to waste himself in her mouth. It was mildly gratifying. Would have been more so had the following day's headlines clarioned how she tossed herself from a 40th story window in despair of the spanking she received on national television, but I suppose you can't have everything.

    Trump $#@!s up on TV too often for my comfort - that "debate" was embarrassing, so when he does well I feel it should be recognized, however insignificant that may prove.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    Pray for reset.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. LIVE Stream: Donald Trump & Mike Pence Town Hall in Roanoke, VA (7-25-16)
    By 4_God_N_Country in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 11:48 AM
  2. Mitt Romney [VIDEO] Romney Asked About Mormonism at Tense Town Hall
    By Constitutional Paulicy in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 09:00 AM
  3. Donald Trump Tele-Town Hall TONIGHT (12/20/11)
    By ZanZibar in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 04:06 PM
  4. Michele Bachmann Bachmann Holding a Telephone Town Hall Meeting With Donald Trump
    By sailingaway in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 01:32 PM
  5. Michele Bachmann having a town hall in my town Friday
    By MomsBasement in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •