Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 116 of 116

Thread: Very bad day for Biden/Harris

  1. #91
    New emails - Hunter Biden was asked to bring influential US politicians in to help Burisma days before Joe Biden made his infamous visit to have the prosecutor fired.

    Hunter Biden says he gives half of his paychecks to his dad.

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    New emails - Hunter Biden was asked to bring influential US politicians in to help Burisma days before Joe Biden made his infamous visit to have the prosecutor fired.

    Hunter Biden says he gives half of his paychecks to his dad.


    https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1317254945339473922
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    New emails - Hunter Biden was asked to bring influential US politicians in to help Burisma days before Joe Biden made his infamous visit to have the prosecutor fired.

    Hunter Biden says he gives half of his paychecks to his dad.

    So if Biden wins and the GOP takes the House in 2022, will the have the balls to impeach him? And if they do, are we ready for President Harris?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  5. #94
    50% rake in for Joey B.

    Hey nice doing bizness wit u Ukraine’s

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So if Biden wins and the GOP takes the House in 2022, will the have the balls to impeach him? And if they do, are we ready for President Harris?
    Maybe that is the Democrats plan to impeach Biden. Slide AOC into VP chair.

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Maybe that is the Democrats plan to impeach Biden.
    25thA, they knew he was senile and that is why they selected him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Biden Political Crime family seems more on the up & up to whomever controls Kamala

    Man, we are in a bad place right now.

  10. #98
    Separate emails from different source showing Hunter's criminality

    Peter Schweizer is the man.

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-moved-around/

  11. #99

  12. #100
    The emails are obviously real. If they weren't they'd be shouting from the rooftops about how they're forgeries. They can't claim that and they're just trying to dismiss it as "Russian disinformation" which is about surprising as a sunrise.

    They're trying to draw attention to the strange chain of custody, and it is a weird story. But weird things happen all the time, especially with drug addicts. Even if the actual story behind the computer is different than what's been said, that doesn't cushion the blow against Biden.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  13. #101

  14. #102
    HL-63: Hunter Biden - Law of the Laptop EXPLAINED - Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzCwiURwwQ

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    HL-63: Hunter Biden - Law of the Laptop EXPLAINED - Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzCwiURwwQ
    This was great & super informative. Thanks for posting

  16. #104
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...27095861366784


    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...27789775368192


    https://twitter.com/sw9700/status/1318328638169899008


    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...28968081297408



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...49147284570115


    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...49878762835968

  19. #106
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joeandtheho.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	7773
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  20. #107


    https://archive.is/NXErU


    The FBI has had this laptop for over a year. Why hasn't there been an arrest?
    Last edited by revgen; 10-20-2020 at 08:11 PM.

  21. #108
    Wonder if Trump will be bringing this information up when he debates Biden on Thursday. His mic will probably end up getting muted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  22. #109

    If this is true... Ho-lee $#@!. This would be the biggest October surprise in 30 years at least.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  23. #110
    https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/s...34787876691968


    https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/s...35701681315847


    https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/s...37844001792002

  24. #111
    What good does it do to hand it over to State Police? They will do as much with it as the FBI did. I hope he copied everything off it except things that would make it illegal to possess.

  25. #112
    (I used to do forensic analysis)

    The story isn't real clear, but I'd be willing to bet the repair shop guy took a forensic image of the disk before turning the laptop over to the FBI. Then when nothing came of it, he went to Rudy and told him what he had. They then took the image, reapplied it onto another Macbook, somehow bypassed the authentication (I'm not real familiar with MAC OS but this is doable on every other OS if you have physical access), and then were able to access everything including his iCloud account. It's also possible that modern forensic tools can read some of this straight out of the disk image through caches but I don't know that for certain.

    Either way, there's a disk image that has been copied and passed around many times. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up getting leaked out onto a torrent or a dark web site at some point.

    That said, if it has child pornography on it, ANYONE possessing a copy of that image could be charged.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenhere View Post
    What good does it do to hand it over to State Police? They will do as much with it as the FBI did. I hope he copied everything off it except things that would make it illegal to possess.
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
    Guessing
    State Issue,, as far as criminal prosecution.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  28. #114
    I think the gig is up for Biden crime family

    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

    This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

    I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.


    If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

    After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.


    What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

    Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.
    Last edited by vita3; Today at 04:11 AM.

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I think the gig is up for Biden crime family

    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

    This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

    I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.


    If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

    After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.


    What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

    Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.
    needs links and authentications
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  30. #116
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter...urce=applenews

    This is 2nd Biden business associate to openly turn in them. Other guy is working with Peter Schweitzer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2020, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-21-2020, 03:14 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-17-2020, 11:22 AM
  4. Biden's pick, Kamala D. Harris, supports black lives matter
    By johnwk in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-16-2020, 02:14 PM
  5. More evidence Biden/Harris is the pro police abuse ticket.
    By jmdrake in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-16-2020, 04:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •