Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Very bad day for Biden/Harris

Very bad day for Biden/Harris

News broke of Hunters laptop & emails being in FBI possession.

Dude’s crooked dealing with Ukraine, Russia & China little more out in the open.

+ Facebook has been hiding the story NY Post broke

Senate’s just announced going to do some hearings

+ Biden was shown to be lying about never discussing Burisma with Hunter

Pass the popcorn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody's every said that. C'mon man!

Come on man!!!

Tucker just said multiple news agencies have those emails besides NY Post

Starting to think this is a game changer & that’s why FB & Twitter is trying to squelch this.

All MSM and social media running cover, probably won't end up being the explosive story its supposed to be.

Btw, Justin Amash also running cover for the tech censorship effectively siding with them, meanwhile Mises, Tom Woods, and Rand are attacking the tech censorship.

Amash has strayed very, very far.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Stories not going away. But yep it’s being suppressed.

Drudge not running it anywhere on his site!!!! Pathetic how much he works for Biden

Damn Social Media platforms, because that is what the $#@! they are, doing serious censoring.

Twitter blocked the White House Press Secretary for posting this info and linking it.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Stories not going away. But yep it’s being suppressed.

Drudge not running it anywhere on his site!!!! Pathetic how much he works for Biden
    This story could very well hurt Biden last time a reporter asked Biden's son he got frustrated and stopped taking questions.

Biden's campaign took a lid today.

Joe Biden could be America's mini version of Justin Trudeau someone who has scandals.

If a tweet gets sent out and nobody gets to read it, did it really happen?

I have a coworker who listens to non-stop leftist youtubers, like Democracy Now, and they almost never cover things that hurt Democrat chances of winning elections. They might cover it if it's already common knowledge. I understand that the more mainstream media outlets like cable news are always selective whether on the right or the left, but Big Tech is definitely on the side of the left. Social media is the new public square. I really wish facebook was still only available to people in college so the rest of the public didn't have to be infected with their filth.

I can't hate too much. I read non-stop zerohedge, so the people at work might think I'm sort of white supremacist even though I'm not white.

Which leads me to my next thought. Does anybody read zerohedge during the day and then see the same stories covered on Tucker at night? Pretty cool, should I be worried?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    All MSM and social media running cover, probably won't end up being the explosive story its supposed to be.

Btw, Justin Amash also running cover for the tech censorship effectively siding with them, meanwhile Mises, Tom Woods, and Rand are attacking the tech censorship.

Amash is the best of the bunch, which is why he left the party and now (or soon) politics altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    If a tweet gets sent out and nobody gets to read it, did it really happen?

I have a coworker who listens to non-stop leftist youtubers, like Democracy Now, and they almost never cover things that hurt Democrat chances of winning elections. They might cover it if it's already common knowledge. I understand that the more mainstream media outlets like cable news are always selective whether on the right or the left, but Big Tech is definitely on the side of the left. Social media is the new public square. I really wish facebook was still only available to people in college so the rest of the public didn't have to be infected with their filth.

I can't hate too much. I read non-stop zerohedge, so the people at work might think I'm sort of white supremacist even though I'm not white.

Which leads me to my next thought. Does anybody read zerohedge during the day and then see the same stories covered on Tucker at night? Pretty cool, should I be worried?
    Democracy Now has changed a lot. I used respect them they moved way to far leftist i am not surprised they arent covering the stories that would hurt the democrats its because they wont. I would think they problary arent reporting how bad the lockdowns have being on people's mental health either right?

C'mon maaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaannnnnnnn!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Democracy Now has changed a lot. I used respect them they moved way to far leftist i am not surprised they arent covering the stories that would hurt the democrats its because they wont. I would think they problary arent reporting how bad the lockdowns have being on people's mental health either right?
    Ditto. I listened to the headlines daily from Democracy Now's youtube channel, but last week, each report was a breathless and hysterical rant about how the bad orange man is still campaigning with a virus that is affecting him like a mild cold. I unsubscribed a couple days ago.

What did Amash say this time?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Ditto. I listened to the headlines daily from Democracy Now's youtube channel, but last week, each report was a breathless and hysterical rant about how the bad orange man is still campaigning with a virus that is affecting him like a mild cold. I unsubscribed a couple days ago.
    Come on man, Democracy now stopped making sense years ago. Anything departing from the anti Iraq war coverage is crap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1602719632509.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	7767

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1602719719660.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	373.1 KB 
ID:	7768
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    News broke of Hunters laptop & emails being in FBI possession.
    Safest place possible for the Biden's.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Safest place possible for the Biden's.
    Yep, stayed there doing nothing until this release.

Is it even going to matter any more? I think at this point both Trump and Biden could be indicted and they would continue their campaigns without losing support.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    What did Amash say this time?

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...13316257267712
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Justin sounds more and more like a Progressive everyday.

Just condemn it for $#@!s sake. It's obvious that this has corporatism written all over it, privately owned but they work in conjunction with or take their orders from the government (mostly one party in the government). I don't know if this particular case is in the spirit (not necessarily the letter) of the 1st amendment. If we could revive the Founders, explain what was going on to them, how would they feel about this (if they don't immediate kill themselves)? These platforms have become the PUBLIC square. Is Amash just a useful idiot?
    Last edited by ResponsibleIdiot; 10-14-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks, you saved me a lot of time having to go back and find it then post it up here.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Amash is the best of the bunch, which is why he left the party and now (or soon) politics altogether.
    Wow you guys are really on the wrong side of this one. Blind leading the blind.

The technomarxists have also censored LP social media. This is the major flaw of the purist libertarians. You think the marxists will just leave you alone because you scream NAP when they come after you.

Last edited by eleganz; 10-14-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Average American Voter
    Quite right...the sides are solidified.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Justin sounds more and more like a Progressive everyday.
    Best $#@! in the thread:

https://twitter.com/LVL1776/status/1316513832928411649
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Is it even going to matter any more? I think at this point both Trump and Biden could be indicted and they would continue their campaigns without losing support.

Most of Biden's supporters have probably already "voted", with the exception of any make-up votes that are needed on November 4th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

It is a complex issue. Not black and white.

Twitter and Facebook are the largest and most ubiquitous communication platforms out there. Politicians, media, celebrities, all give out their Twitter account names as if they were email addresses or phone numbers.

Right now, Twitter is treated exactly like this forum, which is extremely small, with nothing like a monopoly status. We have a stated political agenda, that being essentially modeled from Ron Paul. Twitter does not have a stated political agenda or affiliation, even though it is blatantly obvious that they are DNC/leftist.

So Twitter is not a traditional, old fashioned internet forum. They are much more similar to the telephone company or the internet email system itself. Yet it is a platform with a political agenda. Where does it fit in?

Some say it a media company that consists entirely of comments section which it moderates (exerts editorial control). But that is not a good analogy either. Nobody reads and approves everything before it is posted. It is only reviewed when a controversy occurs (generally via others reporting posts). And your favorite politician does not say "hey, if you want to contact me, go to the New York Times and sign up for an account with them, then you can contact me".

IMHO, the best analogy is still the utility company model. They are nearly a monopoly (oligopoly), and there are no alternatives with the same reach (ie. public person user base). But utilities can not pick and choose their customers based upon political (or other) affiliations.

They shadow ban many people. Usually that means that the only people who will ever see your tweets are people who follow you.

Suspended is a little different:

https://twitter.com/Jorgensen4POTUS/...26765342339073

Thanks for the response. I sorta agree with him, suing them is not the answer. Boycotting the sh*t out of them is the only solution I see. Trump should have gone to gab long ago and pull his millions of supporters with in. Twitter is no friend to non liberals

Wow you guys are really on the wrong side of this one. Blind leading the blind.

The technomarxists have also censored LP social media. This is the major flaw of the purist libertarians. You think the marxists will just leave you alone because you scream NAP when they come after you.
    No one thinks that. You're missing the point.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast