Thread: Early Election Has Started Trump Supporters Need to Vote or Its Game Over.

Early Election Has Started Trump Supporters Need to Vote or Its Game Over.

The Early election in America has started in some democrat areas and states already they are leading over the Republicans if there is a slient majority well you still can show up for the early voting or wait for election day. Either way for now according to some Dems are supposedly leading the early voting but not in a huge lead as they were with Obama.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only Democrats and people with TDS will be taking part in the early voting. All Trump supporters will be waiting until election day to cast their vote.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Starts tomorrow in N.C.. I'll be there. N.C. is going to be close. Amazing Trump support in the rural areas. Big cities are leftist. The Tri-Ad, Charlotte. Transplants that want to re-make N.C. into the $#@!hole they moved from. So here it is not just about the national election, the state election is very important.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-14-2020 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Early Election Has Started Trump Supporters Need to Vote or Its Game Over.
    Tend to agree with that.

Never thought would say this but current NYC values groomed RINO is the last hope for Bush-Cheney burnt demoralized and lately directionless/rudderless/confused GOP that lately has transformed into liberal progressive GOPA wing. But in the end, liberal progressives will win regardless of which party label wins 2020 elections.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Starts tomorrow in N.C.. I'll be there. N.C. is going to be close. Amazing Trump support in the rural areas. Big cities are leftist. The Tri-Ad, Charlotte. Transplants that want to re-make N.C. into the $#@!hole they moved from. So here it is not just about the national election, the state election is very important.
    Don't let them have your ballot before election day if you can help it, it increases the chance for fraud.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't let them have your ballot before election day if you can help it, it increases the chance for fraud.
    No less so than on election day. There's a paper ballot that goes through the ballot machine and is saved. The county I live in is Republican, for the most part, at all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Situation is quickly slipping out of hand.. allegedly.
    H/T Drudge:
    Again Questionable Polls even for the Senate ones. From your source.

Likely voters say 59 - 38 percent that they do not trust Donald Trump to tell the truth to the American people when it comes to his health.
    But the American people like in New York and California would trust the democrats for their health and lockdowns? to close the economy beyond recovery? very questionable polls for sure.

Joe Biden has a favorable edge because the media hasn't being attacking Joe Biden or the democrats heavily and it shows.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good luck brother.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Joe Biden has a favorable edge because the media hasn't being attacking Joe Biden or the democrats heavily and it shows.
    Of course they haven't.

The entire media structure, minus one or two outliers, is fully supportive of and actively campaigning for team Left.

It shows, and they'll probably win because of it.

We had our chance to do something about it and did nothing, other than mumble about how free speech doesn't apply to private businesses.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Of course they haven't.

The entire media structure, minus one or two outliers, is fully supportive of and actively campaigning for team Left.

It shows, and they'll probably win because of it.

We had our chance to do something about it and did nothing, other than mumble about how free speech doesn't apply to private businesses.
    Should have nationalized the media venues, to make sure Trump won, for liberty..

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Should have nationalized the media venues, to make sure Trump won, for liberty..
    Should have done some god damn thing.

Too late now...billionaire Bolsheviks essentially control every media organ on the face of the earth, and emulate Chinese Communists in how they run them

Why do you even care?

You're a global monarchist. You don't care what happens to this country, it's people, it's history or it's culture. You'll take your bitcoin and bail out.

Should have done some god damn thing.

Why do you even care?

You're a global monarchist. You don't care what happens to this country, it's people, it's history or it's culture. You'll take your bitcoin and bail out.
    I'm interested in the well being of the people, even fools.

Mencken's quote in your sig line suggests otherwise.

Well if GOP losses both things Democracy is dead with one party democrats ruling. Social Justice being imposed everywhere.

Everybody I know is voting in person

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mencken's quote in your sig line suggests otherwise.
    LOL, I think you misunderstood Mencken's point.

The people are constantly (unwittingly) destroying themselves.

A sadist would let them do it or, worse, encourage them in it, like our politicians today.

Well if GOP losses both things Democracy is dead with one party democrats ruling. Social Justice being imposed everywhere.
    Democracy isn't dead.

It's alive and well.

A free republic, a bill of rights, religious, press, property, arms, evidence, trials, punishment and the rights of states and people not expressly written in the constitution will be dead.

Killed BY democracy...because an idiotic and enstupidated people can not be free.

Freedom is not popular.

What's going to be the federal budget this year, under a "conservative" government?

Well, only as much as at the height of the second world war, no biggee...

WOW, people have low/no expectations, or maybe just don't understand math.

LOL, I think you misunderstood Mencken's point.

The people are constantly (unwittingly) destroying themselves.

A sadist would let them do it or, worse, encourage them in it, like our politicians today.
    Possibly.

Do you deny that you enjoy a level of Schadenfreude watching them do that to themselves?

They deserve it, no?

Possibly.

Do you deny that you enjoy a level of Schadenfreude watching them do that to themselves?

They deserve it, no?
    Wow, you have misunderstood my point of view to a shocking degree: no wonder you dislike me so much.

No, that isn't the point at all.

Mencken was living during the New Deal, watching idiot voters destroy themselves via conman Roosevelt.

He was disgusted by this, and had nothing better to do than mock it; because he certainly couldn't change it.

Here I am.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-14-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Wow, you have misunderstood my point of view to a shocking degree: no wonder you dislike me so much.

No, that isn't the point at all.

Mencken was living during the New Deal, watching idiot voters destroy themselves via conman Roosevelt.

He was disgusted by this, and had nothing better to do than mock it; because he certainly couldn't change it.

Here I am.
    You mock those who are trying their damnedest to reverse everything that FDR enacted and was in favor of.

Orange Man is bad, he's spendthrift, he's contradictory, he's evil incarnate...and most importantly, there is no difference between the two.

Yet Trump is repealing and rolling back environmental regulations.

His opposition is in favor of the "Green New Deal" which will do to energy, production, transportation and housing, what FDR's "New Deal" did to welfare spending, banking and finance.

You mock those who are trying their damnedest to reverse everything that FDR enacted and was in favor of.
    Who's that?

Orange Man is bad, he's spendthrift, he's contradictory, he's evil incarnate...and most importantly, there is no difference between the two.
    He's running deficits that would make Roosevelt blush.

Yet Trump is repealing and rolling back environmental regulations.
    LOL, no, Trump's deregulation is nothing, a PR stunt (remember when Obama went through the budget "line by line" and cut $100 million).

This kind of thing relies on the people's ignorance.

I've explained this about a dozen times to SS, with sources from the Trump administration.

His opposition is in favor of the "Green New Deal" which will do to energy, production, transportation and housing, what FDR's "New Deal" did to welfare spending, banking and finance.
    Yea, that's a problem, but I don't believe that the GOP (Trump or whomever) wouldn't do something similar.

When unemployment is high and growth is low, they'll "stimulate" (i.e. waste) huge amounts; ideology and party has little to do with it.

In a few years, whoever wins, we're going to be talking about $20 trillion programs.

LOL, no, Trump's deregulation is nothing, a PR stunt (remember when Obama went through the budget "line by line" and cut $100 million).

This kind of thing relies on the people's ignorance.

I've explained this about a dozen times to SS, with sources from the Trump administration.
    I'm am in a business that has been directly affected by these regulations and improved by their rollback.

Biden (or more properly the people with the Spam can key that control him) have stated repeatedly that they will, by executive fiat, destroy my business and end my career, thus bankrupting me.

So, excuse me if I seem ignorant for not wanting to have to start all over again financially, or fight a guerilla revolution with street Bolsheviks, in my 50s.

It would be nice to tap into a stream of at least luke-warm liberty and pseudo-freedom among the AmeriKunt people so as to prevent that...I'll do it if I have to, but am not looking forward to it, as it will probably leave me dead.

But in this regard, you're spot on...there isn't even that weak sauce commitment to anything close to freedom among a majority of people in AmeriKa today.

The enemy has done their job well, the poison and rot is widespread, the assimilated invaders spread out by the tens of millions across the land from nations where authoritarian Marxist government is the norm.

So, I don't blame you sitting on the fence and keeping your skirts clean while mocking us fools fighting it out in the pig sty.

But when the time comes, very shortly now, that will not be an option though.

The Jacobin mob is going to put your neck in a guillotine just as fast as mine.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-14-2020 at 11:29 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm am in a business that has been directly affected by these regulations and improved by their rollback.

Biden (or more properly the people with the Spam can key that control him) have stated repeatedly that they will, by executive fiat, destroy my business and end my career, thus bankrupting me.

So, excuse me if I seem ignorant for not wanting to have to start all over again financially, or fight a guerilla revolution with street Bolsheviks, in my 50s.
    I don't recall advocating anything like that.

Either way if Joe Biden and Harris what should worry Americans and the rest of world is not social security or health care when considering democrats plan on rising taxes with their green new deal and returning back to the Obama era style polices.

Its the Chinese gov will be happy.

I don't recall advocating anything like that.
    You advocate withdrawing from any sort of political struggle as a foolish waste of time and make it a point to call out the fact that the candidate's policies do not differ in any significant way, from your point of view.

That amounts to the same thing.

The Bolshie left will be emboldened by a Biden WH
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-15-2020 at 04:34 AM.

You advocate withdrawing from any sort of political struggle as a foolish waste of time and make it a point to call out the fact that the candidates policies do not differ in any significant way from your point of view.

That amounts to the same thing.

The Bolshie left will be emboldened by a Bidenw WH
    Exactly look at the comics in America as a example. They will push whatever agenda they would want.

Democracy isn't dead.

It's alive and well.

A free republic, a bill of rights, religious, press, property, arms, evidence, trials, punishment and the rights of states and people not expressly written in the constitution will be dead.

Killed BY democracy...because an idiotic and enstupidated people can not be free.

Freedom is not popular.
    Times like these make me wish we were still ruled by a king. Would a king want to impose all this woke stuff on society? No, only college grads could do something as stupid as that.

Quote:
    It’s been nearly three decades since a Democrat carried Georgia in a presidential election. You’ve got to go back to 1992, when then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton won the state.

President George W. Bush trounced Democratic nominee Sen. John Kerry by 17 points in Georgia in the 2004 election, but Republican margins have been narrowing since then, and Trump topped Clinton by just five points in 2016.
    Warning lights are blinking red and alarms are going off in the Peach Tree state,” Quinnipiac University polling analyst Tim Malloy said.
    But other public opinion polling conducted in Georgia this month shows a much closer contest between Biden and the president.

Not sure if there is any connection with this other recent GA news:

Trump just knee-capped Governor Kemp
    Niles Edward Francis
    @NilesGApol
    · 3h
    Police cars revolving light
    #BREAKING: President Trump says that he told Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp that he disagrees "strongly" with his decision to open up certain businesses at the end of this week. #gapol #Coronavirus

I think will make all other rep governors think long and hard about opening up
    Donald Trump could end these State governor restrictions with a stroke of a pen