Thread: PAYBACK: DOJ sues Melania tell-all author...

Post PAYBACK: DOJ sues Melania tell-all author...

H/T Drudge:

PAYBACK: DOJ sues Melania tell-all author...
    ct 13 2020Dan Mangan@_DanMangan
    Key Points

• The Justice Department sued the author of a book about first lady Melania Trump, claiming the writer violated a nondisclosure agreement.
    • The lawsuit asks a judge to order the surrender of the profits from the book by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, “Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady,” to a government trust.
    • Winston Wolkoff, who had been close friends with Melania Trump, previously served as a volunteer advisor to the first lady after President Donald Trump took office in 2017.

Related

Oct. 1, 2020
    Leaked Recording of Melania Trump: ‘Who Gives a F**k About Christmas Stuff?’
    By Matt Stieb
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...mas-stuff.html

What Melania Trump Said About Stormy Daniels in Secret Recordings

By Emma Nolan On 10/6/20
    https://www.newsweek.com/melania-tru...s-said-1536665

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    H/T Drudge:

PAYBACK: DOJ sues Melania tell-all author...

Related

Oct. 1, 2020
    By Matt Stieb
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...mas-stuff.html

What Melania Trump Said About Stormy Daniels in Secret Recordings

By Emma Nolan On 10/6/20
    https://www.newsweek.com/melania-tru...s-said-1536665
    I this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    I this wrong?
    Experts can determine validity of such nondisclosure agreements that related to Constituional rights like Free Speech but politically it's a risky affair as such lawsuit news coverage could increase public attention to headlines like below and potentially dampen support from 'Merry Christmas' part of GOP Christian base that used to be a very sizeable demographic.

Oct. 1, 2020
    By Matt Stieb

On a side note, wealthy high profile figures like Trump and Weinstein have somewhat successfully made extensive use of various NDAs to keep undesireable stuff from coming in public knowledge as come out during 'Me Too'/ Enquirer 'catch and kill' scandals.

To me it is sickening. Did Melania break any laws when she said these things?The person writing the book about Melania obviously was never her real friend. That is the saddest part about this whole thing. I am ashamed of this woman . I wonder if she will ever feel the shame that is hers. Betraying a friend is the worst kind of low life. People who buy this kind of crap should feel ashamed as well. I am so glad that I rejected fame and fortune at an early age.

I used to know this woman who was paid big money to have sex with politicians while being recorded so they could be blackmailed. She said that they deserved it I said yea but the people they screw over because they are compromised don't deserve it. I told her I considered her to be a traitor to the people of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    The Justice Department sued the author of a book about first lady Melania Trump, claiming the writer violated a nondisclosure agreement.
    I have a good idea… let’s start a lawsuit against Stephanie Winston Wolkoff and… report it in all the anti-Trump-supporting media!
    This will surely give Winston Wolkoff’s book the attention it doesn’t deserve?!?

Please don’t pay attention to Yesterday’s “bombshell” story!

For Donald Trump’s inauguration and surrounding events in January 2017, a record of $107 million was raised. Among the top donors to Donald’s inaugural committee was the Zionist billionaire Sheldon G. Adelson, who donated $5 million, and big corporations including Chevron, Boeing and AT&T.

The most controversial spending was the nearly $26 million (the biggest payment) to the event planning firm WIS Media Partners that was founded only 6 weeks before the inauguration by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff.
    Winston Wolkoff is a long-time friend of First lady Melania, who attended her 40th birthday party in 2010, and became a senior “unpaid” adviser to the first lady’s official government office. I’m still looking for a similar “unpaid” job…
    An operative who worked with the inaugural committee said Winston Wolkoff personally received $1.62 million for her work through her consulting firm.

On top of that security costs alone were estimated at over $100 million paid for by the federal government (the tax payer).

The committee spent heavily on administrative expenses, including $100,000 to long-time associate of Paul Manafort, Rick Gates: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/p ... riend.html

After this story hit the fan, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff was forced to resign as an adviser to First lady Melania: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/2018 ... 376853002/

And now as "payback" her books gets so much publicity that it might become a bestseller!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I have a good idea… let’s start a lawsuit against Stephanie Winston Wolkoff and… report it in all the anti-Trump-supporting media!
    This will surely give Winston Wolkoff’s book the attention it doesn’t deserve?!?

Please don’t pay attention to Yesterday’s “bombshell” story!

For Donald Trump’s inauguration and surrounding events in January 2017, a record of $107 million was raised. Among the top donors to Donald’s inaugural committee was the Zionist billionaire Sheldon G. Adelson, who donated $5 million, and big corporations including Chevron, Boeing and AT&T.

The most controversial spending was the nearly $26 million (the biggest payment) to the event planning firm WIS Media Partners that was founded only 6 weeks before the inauguration by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff.
    Winston Wolkoff is a long-time friend of First lady Melania, who attended her 40th birthday party in 2010, and became a senior “unpaid” adviser to the first lady’s official government office. I’m still looking for a similar “unpaid” job…
    An operative who worked with the inaugural committee said Winston Wolkoff personally received $1.62 million for her work through her consulting firm.

On top of that security costs alone were estimated at over $100 million paid for by the federal government (the tax payer).

The committee spent heavily on administrative expenses, including $100,000 to long-time associate of Paul Manafort, Rick Gates: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/p ... riend.html

After this story hit the fan, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff was forced to resign as an adviser to First lady Melania: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/2018 ... 376853002/

And now as "payback" her books gets so much publicity that it might become a bestseller!

Interesting info, did not know of these other details.
    From drain the swamp standpoint, this could impact 2020 voters moods if these details become to forefront at this critical time before election.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In another great "deal", Trump settled the charges that were brought against the Trump Organization, for corruptly taking tens of millions dollars from the Inaugural Committee, for a mere $750,000.
    https://archive.ph/Lm6fM
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty