Thread: The “Stimulus” Myth Hides The Approaching Worldwide Political & Economic Disaster

The “Stimulus” Myth Hides The Approaching Worldwide Political & Economic Disaster

The “Stimulus” Myth Hides The Approaching Worldwide Political & Economic Disaster

Print more money! ... Stimulate the economy! ... These are the bankrupt ideas that dominate a bankrupt Washington D.C. They are acts of desperation to try to fend off the inevitable economic disaster that central bankers and politicians have set into motion over the last 100 years. Central planning has (once again) failed, and printing more money will not save it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And this leads me to wonder a mite about Trump's hand in all this.

He must know what is going on - he is, after all, an MBA and from the school right across the street from where I did mine.

Could be that he's simply unable to alter what is surely the bipartisan tide of borrow and spend. Were he to stop what has been done since at least the late 1930s, the house of cards would crash into a great smoldering heap. At the very least there would be a solidly unified bipartisan call for his head on a pike, replete with impeachment, trial, and defrocking.

What I wonder is whether he sees a way out of this that doesn't result in fifty million or more dead Americans. Could be possible sell/manufacture our way out of the debt? It's not as far-fetched as it may sound on the surface.

Contrary to popular belief, we can indeed continue to go on like this indefinitely so long as people remain able to feed, clothe, and house themselves decently.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

"Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

Pray for reset.