Thread: Sweden Shreds Mask Law Logic, 12% Lower Death Rate Than US, With No Masks or Lockdowns

Sweden Shreds Mask Law Logic, 12% Lower Death Rate Than US, With No Masks or Lockdowns

The push on muzzles to show subservience to the coming Fourth Reich is dialing up, without masks everyone would forget the 99.8% survival rate disease even exists. Sweden is the monkey wrench in the tank treads. That is why the Enemy of the People Media hates talking about Sweden.

Sweden Shreds Mask Law Logic, 12% Lower Death Rate Than US, With No Masks or Lockdowns
    https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...ckdown-damage/

Sweden bucks trend in refusing to recommend masks
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...end-masks.html

Scenes from Sweden:

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 10-12-2020 at 11:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Democrats will just make the argument that the rest of the Scandinavian countries had a lower death rate, and use it to make the argument that lockdowns work.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Democrats will just make the argument that the rest of the Scandinavian countries had a lower death rate, and use it to make the argument that lockdowns work.
    And that they do. I do wonder how long those countries will last, however. I think some of the countries that were locked down and isolated simply have yet to take their turn. Admittedly, I have become fatigued by the topic, with all of the disparate data practices etc.

I certainly happy to have Sweden as, perhaps, the closest thing to a lockdown "control group" we have. The COVID Reich hates that there is even one, though there should have been more.

Do they have a lot of nursing homes in Sweden? In the US, people are dying in nursing homes a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Do they have a lot of nursing homes in Sweden? In the US, people are dying in nursing homes a lot.
    I think that's one of the criticisms. Sweden did a horrible job at protecting the elderly early on, much like NY state and city.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Of course but anyone with a brain will know that is cherry picking data. Which excludes liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    And that they do. I do wonder how long those countries will last, however. I think some of the countries that were locked down and isolated simply have yet to take their turn. Admittedly, I have become fatigued by the topic, with all of the disparate data practices etc.

I certainly happy to have Sweden as, perhaps, the closest thing to a lockdown "control group" we have. The COVID Reich hates that there is even one, though there should have been more.
    Japan. They wear masks, but didn't lockdown.