Thread: Officials Tell Voters: Stop Soaking Your Ballots in Disinfectant, it Ruins Them

Officials Tell Voters: Stop Soaking Your Ballots in Disinfectant, it Ruins Them

I can't stop laughing.. If this is how the Democrats lose the election, I think I'm going to break a rib

Elections officials ask voters to stop disinfecting (and microwaving) mail-in ballots
    https://www.kcra.com/article/electio...lots/34336823#
    Last edited by dannno; 10-12-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe this is how ink is removed from paper and then changed. Plausible deniability story.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-26-2020 at 11:35 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Maybe this is how ink is removed from paper and then changed. Plausible deniability story.
    Move along. Nothing to see here...

Erasing Ink With Household Chemicals

Use brake fluid to remove pen ink from the sheet of paper easily. Use a pipette/dropper to drop onto the precise area and rub with a clean cotton bud or swab.

Use acetone to erase ink. Most nail polish remover is made of acetone, and this can be used to remove ink from paper. Apply a small amount of acetone to a cotton swab, and rub into the ink you're trying to erase.

Try rubbing alcohol to erase ink. You can apply isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol to any paper you're trying to erase the ink from. If you only have a small amount of ink to erase, use a cotton swab. If you want to erase most of the ink from a page, soak the paper in a small washing tray for 5 minutes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That's some pretty funny $#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And these people have the right to vote? Democracy itself is cruel and unusual punishment.