Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QAnon is Tearing Families Apart

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    "Go check out the Council on Foreign Relations and who it works for." - Said no QAnon post ever
    They talk about Rothschild and Soros A WHOLE LOT.

CFR is discussed somewhat, but CFR is mid level. Rothschild and Soros are above.There is something that is discussed a whole lot there, and never here. It's ANONYMOUS over there, and not here, not really. It's fully Free Speech there, and not here. The kind of Free Speech they have over there is pretty rare.
    We had people attempting to derail political campaigns that were potentially winnable. RP in 07 and 11. Some we did assist in winning. Rand in 09.

Free speech hasnt been our focus here, although very little outside of agitation is removed. Banksters, Soros, Rothschilds, CFR kind of info has never been a topic that isn't allowed. Our forums are full of this data.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's the abuse that tears families apart.
    Except that it isn't. Stephan's argument is not to separate from the people he says are abusing you (the government) but separating from the people who support the people abusing you (your family who still thinks government is a legitimate institution).

So basically it's an argument for separating people based on what they believe rather than what they have done. Sounds like Jehovah's Witnesses.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This sounds like a set up piece for the planned banning of QAnon content on social media, which has already been announced. "See how damaging it is to our precious family units?" As if everything else that's destroyed the family unit fabric hasn't been perpetrated intentionally for decades with the help of WaPo.

Having said that, while QAnon is a psyop that successfully kept conservatives sitting on ass while sovereignty was sold off (USMCA) and budding "conspiracy theorists", who knew something wasn't right, chasing fake leads that went nowhere, there's nothing whatsoever wrong with storing food and water. There is a Depression forming, in case people haven't yet noticed the severe reduction in monetary circulation underway and the associated withdraw of currency from Main St. The Great Depression was brought on by the removal of ~33% of circulating currency. In that regard, if some people are prepping for a rough patch, even if prompted by the fake QAnon stuff, that is a good thing.

------------------------

As he then straps on his covid mask before getting into his car by himself to drive to the grocery store, where he is face scanned by a camera and told he can't pay with cash and that for his safety he has to stand 6 feet away from everyone else. He complies. He pays with an interest bearing credit card for a balance that the bank created out of thin air, drives back home and watches the face on the television tell him about how everyone around him is sick so he must allow an unknown substance to be injected into his body, while he eats his dinner made of lab chemicals and washes it down with a glass of fluoride filled tap water.

Yes, sanity. You gots it.
    Q has more people resisting the masks etc. than ever would have without Q, Q has not gotten anyone to not do anything they would have otherwise done that they should have and has gotten many to do good things they would not have done without Q.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    As we once again face an election, and as we reflect on the fact that this year more than any other since 1972, no one--no one--is voting for but rather literally everyone is voting against a presidential candidate because each party has literally shoved its absolute worst person through to the nomination, it's informative and sadly amusing to see the biggest proponents of "guard against divide and conquer tactics and think for yourself" QAnon are among the least able to express a coherent (much less original) thought, and are also the biggest proponents of judging figures not by their records but by their enemies.
    LOL

Q has lots of virtues that can be pointed to and are pointed to.

But you make yet another of the right enemies to add to that part of the equation.

Q has done more for liberty than you ever pretended to and you show your true colors by attacking him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you Lord for ensuring that Trump won the Presidency in 2016, on the great feast day of St. Michael, the Archangel and Commander of the Angelic Army and victor over Satan.

May You also send Your blessings upon Trump and his administration for the upcoming election and ensure that he continues to lead our nation and protect it from enemies foreign and domestic.

May You also send Your blessings upon the members of the Q team who have done a masterful job at informing and educating the public on the threats this nation faces and the means by which those threats will be defeated.

Some think this is a horrible time to be alive. Rather, for those with eyes and ears, this is and has been an epic drama and a pedagogy on how modern day Patriots can fight and overcome against the most powerful forces in the world. A truly David verse Goliath battle unfolding of which history will remember as a great awakening.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Low hanging fruit that doesn't lead anywhere.

CFR takes their orders from British Royal Institute of International Affairs. Rothschild and Soros are media cut-outs to distract from the much larger network of think tanks that shape everything and hides the truth that Britain is still in control here on a daily basis. Never focus on the known knowns. They are put there for your consumption. Look for the unknown unknowns to see what's really going on.
    The Brit Royals get attention from the Q community too.
    Q has personally pointed to the Brits as an important part of the cabal and the coup attempts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's apparent why we need movements like Qanon to exist. We don't necessarily need Q or to have faith in them, but we do need to be fighting tooth and nail against the establishment and the media. Q accomplishes both of these goals, and you don't have to be a blind follower of theirs to see that. There are plenty of other useful YouTube channels out there that expose truth like Tim Pool, Jimmy Dore, and even Joe Rogan, but these people are also often wrong, especially in their political ideologies. It doesn't mean we need to be purity absolutists and disavow because they said one or many things that are invalid or incorrect, we can support truth in the places where they shine it and condemn lies and deceit when it exists as well.

Q is not destroying families. The establishment and banker elites are and have been since before we were born. The focus needs to be there. Threads like this are attempts to distract from what we all know is the real fight.

To the people going after Q, where were you in the Ron Paul campaign years? We are fighting the exact same thing and trying to search for truth, which is precisely what Ron Paul always and will stand for. Seems like a waste of time to spend energy attacking a movement like this searching for truth when we have so many bigger problems, like a small group of wealthy people that are trying to control every single aspect of our lives. It would be no different than going after 9/11 truthers during the RP years. Many of those people joined the movement, and no one questioned them and said they are bad for society, now we have plenty of libertarians questioning people with almost the exact same goals as those truthers, because the new truth movement is associated with Trump. The transparency on the behavior change is striking and people aren't buying it.

Has anyone, on a forum dedicated to Ron Paul, ever heard about him or his Senator son ever make a disparaging comment about Q? Surely they know that Q exists if we do. After all, dc swamp creatures are introducing bills to villainize it. In fact, if I recall correctly, Rand defended the supporters of Q after the establishment accused them of promoting and inciting violence.

Serous question, because I don’t pretend to know everything Ron and Rand have said. Just wondering if they ever made a direct comment about it. For some reason, I believe, that if either of them thought this was a big hoax or illegitimate or certainly a threat to families or this nation, they would have at least at some point warned the American people.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    It would be no different than going after 9/11 truthers during the RP years. Many of those people joined the movement, and no one questioned them and said they are bad for society, now we have plenty of libertarians questioning people with almost the exact same goals as those truthers, because the new truth movement is associated with Trump. The transparency on the behavior change is striking and people aren't buying it.
    The flamewars that started by people attacking 9/11 truthers is what caused Hot Topics to be a thing. I've seen FAR more acceptance of QAnon here than I ever did for 9/11 Truthers when Ron Paul was running for office. I'm not sure how you missed that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I don’t think anyone can find a more concentrated area currently on the internet of 911 truthers than on the Q board.
    +

Low hanging fruit that doesn't lead anywhere.

CFR takes their orders from British Royal Institute of International Affairs. Rothschild and Soros are media cut-outs to distract from the much larger network of think tanks that shape everything and hides the truth that Britain is still in control here on a daily basis. Never focus on the known knowns. They are put there for your consumption. Look for the unknown unknowns to see what's really going on.
    Soros DOESN'T LEAD ANYWHERE???

How is that?

Soros gives money to Antifa, Soros gives tons of money to DAs in places like St Louis.

It's totally wrong to say Soros isn't relevant. And I'm not saying that CFR isn't relevant.

The Q boards are more pissed off and more over the target than here. Here has a lot of Democrats pushing Washington Post stories and it's tolerated.

Rothschild funded Soros, The Balfour Declaration was the Brits giving Palestine to Rothschild. Most people know very little about Rothschild. Who owns the Fed exactly?

Soros DOESN'T LEAD ANYWHERE???

How is that?

Soros gives money to Antifa, Soros gives tons of money to DAs in places like St Louis.
    Soros is a media character, a strawman, a cut-out, a limited hang-out, whatever term you prefer. A name (George Soros isn't even his real name) and face with no address, no location, essentially someone for you to be mad at but without any way whatsoever to act upon your anger. Same with the Rothschilds, generally. OTOH, the Committee of 300 stays nicely hidden while a couple of widely known names capture all of the anger. The CFR has office addresses here. But instead attention is directed at ethereal characters that are only a tiny part of the bigger machine.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    We had people attempting to derail political campaigns that were potentially winnable. RP in 07 and 11. Some we did assist in winning. Rand in 09.

Free speech hasnt been our focus here, although very little outside of agitation is removed. Banksters, Soros, Rothschilds, CFR kind of info has never been a topic that isn't allowed. Our forums are full of this data.
    I haven't mentioned here the thing that we can't talk about here that is talked about more than Banksters, Soros, Rothschilds, CFR. And it might not be something that is banned, but it's something that people who aren't quite anonymous generally aren't going to talk about.

I'm of the opinion that it's the same group of people in both places. Outsider GOP. And some outsider GOP candidate or movement gets hot, and then cools down, and the same people, the same type of people move on to the next hot thing. All the outsider GOP candidates or movement have pretty much all are in agreement about who the bad guys are, they might put them in different orders, but they're not going to say the bad guys are good guys. And there can be differences of opinion on things like tariffs, which were liked by outsider GOP like Buchanan and Trump.

There really isn't anything all that different between Q Anons in 2020 and Ron Paul supporters in 2007. Or Goldwater and the John Birch Society 50-60 years ago.

Soros is a media character, a strawman, a cut-out, a limited hang-out, whatever term you prefer. A name (George Soros isn't even his real name) and face with no address, no location, essentially someone for you to be mad at but without any way whatsoever to act upon your anger. Same with the Rothschilds, generally. OTOH, the Committee of 300 stays nicely hidden while a couple of widely known names capture all of the anger. The CFR has office addresses here. But instead attention is directed at ethereal characters that are only a tiny part of the bigger machine.
    Right. So let's start at the bottom with these limited hangouts, educate people on what their role is and how there are more powerful people backing them financially, whether it's Soros or the Rothschild's or the British royalty and move the ball forward. Telling people "just give it all up" is the number 1 way to fail and not everyone is at our level of knowledge right now. We all had to take a journey from believing in the system to seeing it for the dark destructive force that it actually is. Encouragement is how you do this. Discouraging people to look because they don't have the entire thing figured out at step 1 will demoralize and reduce enthusiasm and interest in these topics.

All of that is totally wrong.

George Soros and the Rothschilds are REAL PEOPLE.

Interesting theory you have - the only bad people who should be stopped are competely invisible and you can't find them.

Soros lives in Westchester County, New York. These aren't fake people.

Soros is a TERRORIST and he should be treated by the US Government like they should be dealing with TERRORISTS.

Rothschild has been around, super famous and super rich for 200 years. You're talking about organizations that have people in them, those organizations are bad, sure, and you should include Bilderberg in there as well, but there are Billionaires, there really are, who are funding the awfulness.

Who owns the Fed? We never really got the answer to that. I think that we can all say that the big big owners of the Fed are the bad guys. I'd say Rothschild owns the Fed. How about the people in the CFR? Are they the ones who own the Fed? Or Rothschild, and probably Schiff as well.

You don't know anywhere near as much about Rothschild as you think you do if you think that Rothschild is merely a public face for something else.

Right. So let's start at the bottom with these limited hangouts, educate people on what their role is and how there are more powerful people backing them financially, whether it's Soros or the Rothschild's or the British royalty and move the ball forward. Telling people "just give it all up" is the number 1 way to fail and not everyone is at our level of knowledge right now. We all had to take a journey from believing in the system to seeing it for the dark destructive force that it actually is. Encouragement is how you do this. Discouraging people to look because they don't have the entire thing figured out at step 1 will demoralize and reduce enthusiasm and interest in these topics.
    Demanding that everyone make the leap into the deepest rabbit holes is also a way to prevent anyone form ever waking up, most people have their own slow pace at which they learn and if you push them too far too fast they will reflexively reject you and refuse to learn.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What you're saying sounds right.

And pushing people away from the close examination of Rothschild is wrong.

Israel is Rothschild's country - given to him by Britain.

Rothschild funded Soros, is above Soros, everything that Soros does is for Rothschild.

Who else, over generations, centuries, has a resume like that?

You are blatantly wrong. From the start. November 2017.

https://qposts.online/post/72

Disinformation is real.
    Distractions are necessary.

November 2017 is definitely not the start.

https://qposts.online/post/1

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.
    https://qposts.online/post/15

11.3 - Podesta indicted
    11.6 - Huma indicted
    Q already had to explain failed predictions by the time he made your post.

Also, you left out the context of the post that you linked. It was a response to this:

WAIT
    WAIT
    WAIT

GO BACK TO THE POST ABOUT THE FAMILES THAT RUN EVERYTHING AND TRUMP TAKING ONE OUT

WAS ONE OF THEM THIS SAUDI FAMILY

SERIOUSLY

BECAUSE THAT MAKES THIS A HAPPENING

I Remember the phrasing not making sense, I was like "oh does he mean that dt took out the Clintons?" But the Clintons were on the list as remaining so I didn't know who was taken out
    The person who Q was responding to was kind enough to both point out a connection between a random event and a previous Q post, and also provide a potential re-interpretation / correction of that post which would make it (sort of) make sense. Q latched on to that to agree to it.

Here's the original post:
    There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

What Q was agreeing with, in saying that disinformation is real and distractions are necessary, is that the Saudi royal family had been taken out.

Had they? Have they?
    Last edited by TheCount; 10-13-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I agree with you, but where the Q stuff has been so successful is keeping budding "CT types" chasing after the same public villains over and over, like the Coyote chasing Roadrunner. Who's winning in that duel? *ACME* is the winner

The Rothschilds definitely have their place in history, of course and are still very much involved in current affairs, but I'm reminded of the street confrontation video where Jacob R. himself says that his importance is greatly exaggerated. He meant that his family is but a single cog today. IOW, Rothschild and Soros is merely CT 101 and is only the bare surface put out for public consumption. Admittedly I haven't followed the Q stuff closely, since I knew it was bs the moment it emerged after Trump was installed (who was promptly surrounded by CFR swampers like every other President and appointed Goldman, Rothschild, Harvard, Vatican henchmen), Q has kept people mostly looking at the surface and wasting time with cryptic messages that everyone was trying to decode. Of course, everyone had a different interpretation of a "drop" and nothing cohesive or concrete (action-based) ever came out of it. The rest of American sovereignty was sold out in the meantime, however.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-13-2020 at 02:46 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I agree with you, but where the Q stuff has been so successful is keeping budding "CT types" chasing after the same public villains over and over, like the Coyote chasing Roadrunner. Who's winning in that duel? *ACME* is the winner

The Rothschilds definitely have their place in history, of course and are still very much involved in current affairs, but I'm reminded of the street confrontation video where Jacob R. himself says that his importance is greatly exaggerated. He meant that his family is but a single cog today. IOW, Rothschild and Soros is merely CT 101 and is only the bare surface put out for public consumption. Admittedly I haven't followed the Q stuff closely, since I knew it was bs the moment it emerged after Trump was installed (who was promptly surrounded by CFR swampers like every other President and appointed Goldman, Rothschild, Harvard, Vatican henchmen), Q has kept people mostly looking at the surface and wasting time with cryptic messages that everyone was trying to decode. Of course, everyone had a different interpretation of a "drop" and nothing cohesive or concrete (action-based) ever came out of it. The rest of American sovereignty was sold out in the meantime, however.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Q has people diving deeper than they ever would have without him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Q has people diving deeper than they ever would have without him.
    If you say so. I visit sites where there are pockets of Q followers and from what I see they're still firmly planted on the Orange Man Good/45D chess plantation. If someone still hasn't progressed past that rudimentary level of understanding then I can't take seriously that any of them have dove any deeper on their own.

If you say so. I visit sites where there are pockets of Q followers and from what I see they're still firmly planted on the Orange Man Good/45D chess plantation. If someone still hasn't progressed past that rudimentary level of understanding then I can't take seriously that any of them have dove any deeper on their own.
    So what you are saying is that TDS is the only "truth" and no other "truth" matters?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So what you are saying is that TDS is the only "truth" and no other "truth" matters?
    And there you go, right back to manufactured slogans designed to shut off critical thinking and true deeper diving, while you at the same time ironically claim to support deeper diving thanks to Q. It's no different than calling someone a racist or anti-semite or tinfoil hatter to shut them down. Standard Alinsky tactic. You'd be more convincing if you didn't employ the exact same tactics that anti-CT mouthpieces use to shut down CT talk, in order to shut down suggestions that Trump is fully controlled also, which would lead to deeper diving.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    November 2017 is definitely not the start.

https://qposts.online/post/1

Q already had to explain failed predictions by the time he made your post.

Also, you left out the context of the post that you linked. It was a response to this:

The person who Q was responding to was kind enough to both point out a connection between a random event and a previous Q post, and also provide a potential re-interpretation / correction of that post which would make it (sort of) make sense. Q latched on to that to agree to it.

Here's the original post:

What Q was agreeing with, in saying that disinformation is real and distractions are necessary, is that the Saudi royal family had been taken out.

Had they? Have they?
    I see your point on timing and context, thanks for detailed response. I still find the overall message and campaign to be one that is net positive.

It's apparent why we need movements like Qanon to exist. We don't necessarily need Q or to have faith in them, but we do need to be fighting tooth and nail against the establishment and the media. Q accomplishes both of these goals, and you don't have to be a blind follower of theirs to see that. There are plenty of other useful YouTube channels out there that expose truth like Tim Pool, Jimmy Dore, and even Joe Rogan, but these people are also often wrong, especially in their political ideologies. It doesn't mean we need to be purity absolutists and disavow because they said one or many things that are invalid or incorrect, we can support truth in the places where they shine it and condemn lies and deceit when it exists as well.

Q is not destroying families. The establishment and banker elites are and have been since before we were born. The focus needs to be there. Threads like this are attempts to distract from what we all know is the real fight.

To the people going after Q, where were you in the Ron Paul campaign years? We are fighting the exact same thing and trying to search for truth, which is precisely what Ron Paul always and will stand for. Seems like a waste of time to spend energy attacking a movement like this searching for truth when we have so many bigger problems, like a small group of wealthy people that are trying to control every single aspect of our lives. It would be no different than going after 9/11 truthers during the RP years. Many of those people joined the movement, and no one questioned them and said they are bad for society, now we have plenty of libertarians questioning people with almost the exact same goals as those truthers, because the new truth movement is associated with Trump. The transparency on the behavior change is striking and people aren't buying it.
    Lots of good points made, thanks!

From the Post article:

When this person spoke to The Post last month, his mother hadn’t left the house in 16 weeks because she refused to wear a mask after watching the viral “Plandemic” conspiracy video, which made the false claim that billionaires aided in the spread of the coronavirus to further the usage of vaccines and made the baseless and dangerous assertion that wearing masks is harmful.
    Mikovits of Plandemic has never been discredtied, only smeared. Funny the Post never cites that big-time conspiracy magazine, Newsweek:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/15575...virus-research

Newsweek: Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with Millions of U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a member of the coronavirus task force, has been called the top physician and immunologist in the country. One poll indicates that Americans trust Fauci more than the president on the coronavirus pandemic.

But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.

RELATED STORY:
    BREAKING: RFK Jr. Asks if Dr. Shiva Owning a Vaccine Company & Partnering with Microsoft is Why He’s Splintering the Movement

Gain of function research involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans. Many scientists have criticized the research because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release.

SARS-CoV-2 , the virus now causing a global pandemic, is believed to have originated in bats. U.S. intelligence originally asserted that the coronavirus had occurred naturally. However, it conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab. (At this point most scientists say it’s possible—but not likely—that the pandemic virus was engineered or manipulated.)

Dr. Fauci did not respond to Newsweek’s requests for comment. NIH responded with a statement that said in part:

“Most emerging human viruses come from wildlife, and these represent a significant threat to public health and biosecurity in the U.S. and globally, as demonstrated by the SARS epidemic of 2002-03, and the current COVID-19 pandemic…. scientific research indicates that there is no evidence that suggests the virus was created in a laboratory.”

The NIH research consisted of two parts. The first part got underway in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses, and had a budget of $3.7 million. Part one funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab named, along with other researchers. They were tasked with investigating and cataloging bat coronaviruses in the wild. Phase one was completed in 2019....

The work in question was a type of gain-of-function research that involved taking wild viruses and passing them through live animals until they mutate into a form that could pose a pandemic threat. Scientists used it to take a virus that was poorly transmitted among humans and make it into one that was highly transmissible—a hallmark of a pandemic virus. This work was done by infecting a series of ferrets, allowing the virus to mutate until a ferret that hadn’t been deliberately infected contracted the disease.

The work entailed risks that worried even seasoned researchers. More than 200 scientists called for the work to be halted. The problem, they said, is that it increased the likelihood that a pandemic would occur through a laboratory accident.

Dr. Fauci defended the work,

And there you go, right back to manufactured slogans designed to shut off critical thinking and true deeper diving,
    That is your stock in trade and what you are engaged in here, You are not the first person I have run into spouting the "Q is a distraction to keep us from doing what we should be doing" line even as Q wakes people up who were completely asleep and gets people to dive deeper than they ever did before while also failing to explain what it is we are being distracted from doing.

while you at the same time ironically claim to support deeper diving thanks to Q. It's no different than calling someone a racist or anti-semite or tinfoil hatter to shut them down. Standard Alinsky tactic. You'd be more convincing if you didn't employ the exact same tactics that anti-CT mouthpieces use to shut down CT talk, in order to shut down suggestions that Trump is fully controlled also, which would lead to deeper diving.

Trump is clearly NOT fully controlled also and the people who claim he is are trying to shut people down and keep them from doing anything.

You can project all you want but people can see that Q doesn't prevent anyone from talking about anything but you try to.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 10-13-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

All of that is totally wrong.

George Soros and the Rothschilds are REAL PEOPLE.

Interesting theory you have - the only bad people who should be stopped are competely invisible and you can't find them.
    Yes, there is a certain amount of inevitability to all this. It pains me to admit it, but yes. But people continue to participate in the global mind$#@! by consenting to rigged elections, lending legitimacy to the illusion of money (even as it becomes more openly illusory by the day), hanging on the words of some dumb Congresscritter, buying the next iPhone, or whatever other actions that contribute to the continuation of it. All of it voluntary.

Soros lives in Westchester County, New York. These aren't fake people.
    Care to share an address? Not fake, per se, but not obtainable either. That's how limited hang-outs work. A small amount of correct information is revealed while hiding the much bigger information, even as the "hidden" is actually in plain sight, such as CFR office addresses.

Soros is a TERRORIST and he should be treated by the US Government like they should be dealing with TERRORISTS.
    Not wrong but irrelevant since it's not going to happen. A fundamental misunderstanding is that there is no government. There is a corporation that provides government-like services. Is anyone forcing us to interact with this corporation? NO.

Rothschild has been around, super famous and super rich for 200 years. You're talking about organizations that have people in them, those organizations are bad, sure, and you should include Bilderberg in there as well, but there are Billionaires, there really are, who are funding the awfulness.
    The illusion of money is more powerful than money itself. Think about that for a moment.

Who owns the Fed? We never really got the answer to that. I think that we can all say that the big big owners of the Fed are the bad guys. I'd say Rothschild owns the Fed.
    At the basic level, the shareholders of the Fed are the member banks themselves. The actual "owners" of the Fed are rumored to be really old Italian banking families descended from original Phoenecian bloodlines.

--------------------------
    That is your stock in trade and what you are engaged in here, You are not the first person I have run into spouting the "Q is a distraction to keep us from doing what we should be doing" line even as Q wakes people up who were completely asleep and gets people to dive deeper than they ever did before while also failing to explain what it is we are being distracted from doing.
    Yeah yeah, just as long as they don't dive any deeper than Orange Man Good, AOC bad, pesky mean Dems, etc.

Trump is clearly NOT fully controlled also and the people who claim he is are trying to shut people down and keep them from doing anything.
    Riiiiight. Don't forget to take the vaccine....err wait it's now an "antibody therapy", thanks to his fake illness, isn't it?
    Last edited by devil21; 10-13-2020 at 03:35 PM.

I see your point on timing and context, thanks for detailed response. I still find the overall message and campaign to be one that is net positive.
    It is not really relevant when Q said Disinformation is necessary, nobody is going to listen to you if you start out by telling them that and it is clearly necessary, the enemy can read Q just as easily as the public and certainly does.

Q doesn't exist to spoon feed us the exact plan for defeating the enemy, Q exists to drop clues and general guidance to get people to think and research for themselves.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This makes me second guess a statement like that.

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/statu...38180656435201

Maybe I'm misreading Trump's body language here or things have changed since then...

The tree that Macron planted isn't there anymore, so that's probably good.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast