Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartoon of the Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cartoon of the Day

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving (1783-1859)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden has made all of these statements on camera, but I'm sure some KKK members have made these statements as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Biden has made all of these statements on camera, but I'm sure some KKK members have made these statements as well.
    Like his good friend Robert Byrd.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving (1783-1859)

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I love how Garrison genuinely bought into the idea that the space invader tattoo on that guy's arm is some kind of antifa symbol.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I love how Garrison genuinely bought into the idea that the space invader tattoo on that guy's arm is some kind of antifa symbol.

Last edited by dannno; 10-19-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I love how you continually prove yourself to be an idiot.

That's honestly what you took away from that?
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love how .
    I love How,,,You got your A$$ handed to you with the very next post. #14
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Such a shame. Swift spent the majority of her career never talking about politics and I had respect for her because of that. Though my gut feeling always told me she was a leftist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ben Garrison is pretty sharp with his pen ( athltough have been conflicting reports about fb string pullers..). His 'march of tyranny' cartoon about both major political parties is a classic.

On a side note, Ben seems like a dedicated trooper considering that he was recently banned from Trump White House over anti-Obama-top-donor hate speech cartoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

The exact response most people have when Biden admitted he will end the oil industry.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast