Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartoon of the Day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f85b79f670a831cd.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	8012
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Don’t forget my Governor too. Curious when the nursing home deaths will start sneaking up on the old Whitmer.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Don’t forget my Governor too. Curious when the nursing home deaths will start sneaking up on the old Whitmer.
    Whitmer is way worse. While a stupid idea, the people Cuomo sent back to the nursing homes lived there. It was stupid to do nothing to isolate those infected with the rest of the nursing home population, but it pales in comparison to what Whitmer did. Whitmer sent young infected SARS-2 patients and sent them to nursing homes for no logical reason. What she basically did was genocide. Then, she has the nerve to act like she has some moral high ground and sends armed goons to shut down businesses that defy her proclamations.

Sadly nothing will happen to Cuomo and he will remain Governor of NY and will probably win reelection in a large landslide.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Whitmer won't be the Governor by the time that happens. Once Biden dies/steps down/removed from office by the 25th Amendment and Kamala becomes president, she'll make Whitmer VP so she doesn't have to deal with that. Got to have the first female president and first female vice president duo.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NAILED IT
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

All that's missing from this is the anal swab.

Calvin Coolidge

Women's Month is right around the corner. Might be a perfect time for Kamala to finally become president.

Calvin Coolidge

If these two clowns were to actually get removed from office, it will be a better year.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nevermind that! Did you hear he spoke badly to a few women?! Killing thousands and covering it up is one thing, but hurting feelings is unforgivable.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Nevermind that! Did you hear he spoke badly to a few women?! Killing thousands and covering it up is one thing, but hurting feelings is unforgivable.
    Just a bait and switch technique they have been using for years. However, there are lots of people who lost loved ones due to this governors executive orders, their anger isn't going away as much as those trying to divert people's attention to sexual harassment over murder.

If that thing wants to help me out, they can start by $#@!ing off and leaving me alone.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If that thing wants to help me out, they can start by $#@!ing off and leaving me alone.
    American is being run like a Carnival, except there are no rides, just freak shows.

THE SUPREME COURT PROVES IT IS JUST AS CORRUPT AS THE FBI AND CONGRESS
    All of our institutions are rotten to the core with corruption and cowardice. It’s time to face that fact.

Sidney knows…

On Monday the US Supreme Court rejected without comment or explanation, the 2020 election challenges by Attorney Sidney Powell in Arizona and Wisconsin.

Sidney Powell issued a statement:

My comment for the press on SCOTUS rulings today: “The Supreme Court’s failure to date to address the massive election fraud and multiple constitutional violations that wrought a coup of the presidency of the greatest country in world history completes the implosion of each of our three branches of government into the rubble of a sinkhole of corruption.

It is an absolute tragedy for the Rule of Law, the future of what was a Republic, and all freedom-loving people around the world.”

What does the cabal have on the Chief Justice? Why can’t the court just hear the evidence? What are they afraid of? More riots by BLM? Now that everyone has had a free trial of the rolling disaster of the Biden administration, more people would welcome the election being overturned.

Get ready for the next step folks…

-GrrrTeam
    https://grrrgraphics.com/cowardly-co...Yb34Re%2FNg%3D

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast