Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon of the Day

Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast