Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Joe Biden Quotes Chinese Communist Leader Mao Zedong — Again

  1. #1

    Exclamation Joe Biden Quotes Chinese Communist Leader Mao Zedong — Again

    Babbling old fool can't quote the Declaration of Independence, but can remember his Little Red Book quotes, no problem...

    ♫♪ Cuz if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao,

    You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow...♫♪



    Joe Biden Quotes Chinese Communist Leader Mao Zedong — Again

    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-zedong-again/

    Joel B. Pollak 11 Oct 2020

    Former Vice President Joe Biden quoted the late Chinese Communist Party leader Mao Zedong — again — in an interview with an Arizona television station last week.

    The anchor from KTVK described Biden’s statement as evidence of his “passionate” commitment to women.

    Biden said: “There’s an old expression attributed to the Chinese years ago. It said, ‘Women hold up half the sky.’ Guess what? the reason no country will be able to compete for world economic prominence unless they fully engage the women in their society.”

    The “Chinese” source for the quote is Chairman Mao, the founder of communist China and one of the worst mass-murderers of the 20th century.

    Biden has quoted Mao before. He did so in August, explaining his choice of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) to be his running mate. He also did so in July, during a fundraiser, calling it an “old Chinese proverb.”

    Fox News noted: “The saying ‘women hold up half the sky,’ however, is not a proverb but a famous proclamation made by Mao roughly 70 years ago, when he proclaimed gender equality at the beginning of his rule.”

    One of Biden’s senior advisers, Anita Dunn, once praised Mao as one of her “favorite political philosophers.”

    Biden has frequently been criticized for his warm attitude to China, including his advocacy for China’s global trading role and his son Hunter’s economic ties to the Chinese government, forged while Biden was in office.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I don't believe Biden has said anything on camera that hadn't been prepared for him ahead of time. His speechwriters may be Maoists, certainly, but Biden likely struggles to remember what time Wheel of Fortune is on.

  4. #3
    Trump could totally use Biden quoting Mao Zedong in a political ad.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-12-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4


    https://twitter.com/dailycallout/sta...69061610074112
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    I don't believe Biden has said anything on camera that hadn't been prepared for him ahead of time. His speechwriters may be Maoists, certainly, but Biden likely struggles to remember what time Wheel of Fortune is on.
    This was my reaction.

    Biden didn't quote anyone. His teleprompter did.


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This was my reaction.

    Biden didn't quote anyone. His teleprompter did.
    Fed by his handlers that will be running the country if he wins.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    I don't believe Biden has said anything on camera that hadn't been prepared for him ahead of time. His speechwriters may be Maoists, certainly, but Biden likely struggles to remember what time Wheel of Fortune is on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This was my reaction.

    Biden didn't quote anyone. His teleprompter did.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Fed by his handlers that will be running the country if he wins.
    Agreed.

    So my question then is: why in certain circles, RPF I'm looking at you, is voting against open Maoism somehow considered "Trump Humping statism"?

    I'm voting Trump, and encouraging everyone I can to do the same, not as measure of support of Trump or his particular policies, some of which I agree with, but rather as a vote for the status quo, as bad as that may be, because I realize that what is planned, authoritarian Marxism, is much, much worse.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So my question then is: why in certain circles, RPF I'm looking at you, is voting against open Maoism somehow considered "Trump Humping statism"?
    You probably already know the answer to that, but I'll bite. Either they learned nothing from our battles during the previous RP campaigns, fighting the deep state, the media, the RNC, the lies, the deceit, the whole entire thing or they are not interested in a better future for any of us. I'm going to guess the latter, but I'm sure there are some rare exceptions where they somehow have missed the entire concept and current predicament we find ourselves in of Marxism being brought in to "cleanse" this country of whatever good is left in it.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Agreed.

    So my question then is: why in certain circles, RPF I'm looking at you, is voting against open Maoism somehow considered "Trump Humping statism"?

    I'm voting Trump, and encouraging everyone I can to do the same, not as measure of support of Trump or his particular policies, some of which I agree with, but rather as a vote for the status quo, as bad as that may be, because I realize that what is planned, authoritarian Marxism, is much, much worse.
    Not voting is edgy? Voting Jo-Jo is really going to show America that the time for libertarianism is NOW?

    I dunno. I didn't vote for Trump last election. Didn't vote for anyone. He'll have my vote come Thursday. Along with a straight Republican ticket. Never wanted to be in this position, but I see where America and North Carolina are headed.

    I'm sure that somehow makes me a traitor to the Ron Paul movement. But, we are moving from the ballot box to the bullet box stage. At least I can say I tried.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Agreed.

    So my question then is: why in certain circles, RPF I'm looking at you, is voting against open Maoism somehow considered "Trump Humping statism"?

    I'm voting Trump, and encouraging everyone I can to do the same, not as measure of support of Trump or his particular policies, some of which I agree with, but rather as a vote for the status quo, as bad as that may be, because I realize that what is planned, authoritarian Marxism, is much, much worse.
    As I said a few days ago in another thread, given how completely unhinged the left has become (both the "establishment" left and the "extreme" left), I won't blame anyone for voting "for Trump" or "against the Democrats" (or however else one wishes to phrase it). I won't be voting myself, but I understand and sympathize with the impulse, so I won't sneer at those who do.

  14. #12
    Not surprising at all that some of Biden's senior staffers are reading Mao and including his writings into Biden's speeches.

    We've got half the country screaming for unlimited free sht, major democrat run cities are being rioted under the communist flag, a frontrunner mayoral candidate of a major city proudly wearing a dress patterned in stalin/mao faces.

    Its no wonder these people act like this, because the leaders are pointing them in that direction.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    As I said a few days ago in another thread, given how completely unhinged the left has become (both the "establishment" left and the "extreme" left), I won't blame anyone for voting "for Trump" or "against the Democrats" (or however else one wishes to phrase it). I won't be voting myself, but I understand and sympathize with the impulse, so I won't sneer at those who do.
    I understand...some folks are not as understanding.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Not surprising at all that some of Biden's senior staffers are reading Mao and including his writings into Biden's speeches.

    We've got half the country screaming for unlimited free sht, major democrat run cities are being rioted under the communist flag, a frontrunner mayoral candidate of a major city proudly wearing a dress patterned in stalin/mao faces.

    Its no wonder these people act like this, because the leaders are pointing them in that direction.
    Quite right...my rhetorical questioning mind is fully aware of the fact that many, if not most people in AmeriKa, want this.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Babbling old fool can't quote the Declaration of Independence, but can remember his Little Red Book quotes, no problem...

    ♫♪ Cuz if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao,

    You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow...♫♪



    Joe Biden Quotes Chinese Communist Leader Mao Zedong — Again

    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-zedong-again/

    Joel B. Pollak 11 Oct 2020

    Former Vice President Joe Biden quoted the late Chinese Communist Party leader Mao Zedong — again — in an interview with an Arizona television station last week.

    The anchor from KTVK described Biden’s statement as evidence of his “passionate” commitment to women.

    Biden said: “There’s an old expression attributed to the Chinese years ago. It said, ‘Women hold up half the sky.’ Guess what? the reason no country will be able to compete for world economic prominence unless they fully engage the women in their society.”

    The “Chinese” source for the quote is Chairman Mao, the founder of communist China and one of the worst mass-murderers of the 20th century.

    Biden has quoted Mao before. He did so in August, explaining his choice of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) to be his running mate. He also did so in July, during a fundraiser, calling it an “old Chinese proverb.”

    Fox News noted: “The saying ‘women hold up half the sky,’ however, is not a proverb but a famous proclamation made by Mao roughly 70 years ago, when he proclaimed gender equality at the beginning of his rule.”

    One of Biden’s senior advisers, Anita Dunn, once praised Mao as one of her “favorite political philosophers.”

    Biden has frequently been criticized for his warm attitude to China, including his advocacy for China’s global trading role and his son Hunter’s economic ties to the Chinese government, forged while Biden was in office.
    Mao was famous for sexually abusing young women. That's how "pro woman" he was.

    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/mao-s-girl-and-me

    And Joe Biden?

    Joe Biden's rape allegation..



    Joe Biden just being creepy...



    Joe Biden groping the breasts of a Secret Service Agent's wife.

    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...oto-op-n890257
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Agreed.

    So my question then is: why in certain circles, RPF I'm looking at you, is voting against open Maoism somehow considered "Trump Humping statism"?

    I'm voting Trump, and encouraging everyone I can to do the same, not as measure of support of Trump or his particular policies, some of which I agree with, but rather as a vote for the status quo, as bad as that may be, because I realize that what is planned, authoritarian Marxism, is much, much worse.
    Sure. By all means vote strategically. That's not "Trump Humping statism." When people defend indefensible things Trump does, that is Trump Humping statism. I feel the same way towards you as I do my friends on the left who can't stand Biden but are voting for him because they are afraid of Trump bringing us to 1930s Nazi Germany. I can see your argument, and I can see theirs. Trump is pushing socialism and nationalism at the same time. The communists are international socialists. The Nazis are national socialist. And no I don't think Trump is planning on setting up concentration camps any more than I expect Biden to. One of my "I gotta stop Trump" friends is actually my son. He's open minded. When he heard CNN smear Melania Trump he called me to ask it the smear was legit because he knows he can't trust CNN. (I didn't realize I had taught him that well). He also sent me recent information showing that he knows Kamala Harris is awful. Most black democrats understood that (why she never actually won a primary despite being a media declared front runner), but once she was picked as the VP they had collective amnesia and were like "This is wonderful! She's such a great black queen!" (*barf*) So yeah, strategically vote. Realize good people on the other side are doing the same. Everybody is afraid. But not everything is a conspiracy and not everyone is out to get you. I honestly don't see why you were sniping at @enhanced_deficit for posting what was really a pro Trump thread. It only makes Biden/Harris look bad that they don't know the culture of the very people they are pandering the hardest to. Everybody isn't your enemy. And every little thing that happens isn't the Battle of Bunker Hill. Vote how you feel is best...and chill.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. CalPERS invests in Chinese Communist Party Assets
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2020, 10:30 PM
  2. Chinese Uyghurs forced to welcome Communist Party into their homes
    By Swordsmyth in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2018, 03:03 PM
  3. GOP Sends Delegate to Communist Chinese Political Party Meeting
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2017, 03:31 PM
  4. Department Of Education Website Quotes Mao Zedong
    By itshappening in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 08:57 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •