Thread: If Face Diapers work...

Exclamation If Face Diapers work...

Diaper Report 10/9/20

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...eport-10-9-20/

By eric October 9, 2020

If Face Diapers work, why is Joe Biden worried about being in the same room with an Undiapered Don?

Another rational question that will never be answered by the irrational, for whom the Face Diaper has become a kind of psychological security blanket. It makes them feel better. The fact that it doesn’t do anything – medically – is beside the point.

Some of the original impetus to impose general Diapering rested on this point. It was argued by some that it was mean-spirited to leave Diapering to the psychologically debilitated as this made them feel worse. In addition to dealing with their own neurosis, they had to deal with the public display of their neurosis. No one likes to have their issues on display.

There was also the factor of the political divide. While it’s not axiomatic, it is probably true that most of the willing Diapered are Democrats – hysterical liberal Democrats – who made a political statement by Diapering.

That statement?

Orange Man Bad!

Whether Orange Man is good is beside the point. The deranged hatred of the man and its corollary – anything to get rid of him – is the relevant point. WuFlu hysteria serves exactly that purpose, or so it is hoped. Where Putin’s Poodle, Shady Ukrainians and Non-Impeachment failed, Diapering – and the attendant destruction of what had been a strong economy as well as a resurgence of what had been strong nationalism – might just succeed.

Thus, general Diapering – in order to make the having of serious mental issues seem perfectly normal, by making it look as though everyone has the same serious mental issues.

And the same politics.

Under general Diapering it is hard to see the psychologically intact and also separate out those who really dislike the Orange Man. General Diapering makes it look as though everyone hates the Orange Man.

It spreads misery – which can be blamed on the Orange Man.

This is not a paean to the Orange Man but an observation about those who despise him. These are people – need it be said? – who would kill everyone – or at least, kill their livelihoods, which amounts to the same – in order to be rid of the Orange Man. Such people excel at the use of gaslighting to get their way.

Granny might die!

Orange Man Bad . . . because he didn’t Diaper.

Joe good . . . because he does.

But if Joe was so worried why didn’t he wear his Diaper at the debate? And if he didn’t get sick, then why did it matter that OM didn’t? Why would it matter again? Joe can don his Diaper and be perfectly safe, yes?

No. That would derail the narrative train. Thus the Orange Man will be expected to Diaper even though Joe could defensively Diaper . . . assuming the Diaper provides any defense.

Which of course, it does not. It says so – right on the box.

But the deeper point is that country – the ill parts of it – have been triggered by the news that the president caught a cold. He was mildly sick, we are told, for a few days. Not even bed sick. That this has become news – front page news – is itself news. About the state of mind of the American volk.

A large portion of which has lost its mind.

A volk reduced to this state of paralytic fear over an asserted threat that is actually almost no real threat – even to an obese 74-year-old – is a volk that deserves to be gesundheitsfuhrer’d.

It is literally the bogeyman – except it’s not kids and it’s not tuck-in time.

Aber, there is some good news to report.

Face Diapering is becoming less general. The pressure to Diaper is waning, just a little bit – in my area, at least. I can report with a glad heart that the last couple of times I’ve gone shopping at Kroger – one of the big chain stores that colluded with other big chain stores a couple of months back to decree Diapering within the stores of all the chains, thereby making a de facto National Diaper Mandate – there were faces visible again.

Not many – only about three or four other faces – but that is a lot more faces than none, which were all Diapered as recently as before about two weeks ago. There are also fewer signs to Diaper.

About a month ago, you had to walk by huge billboard signs near the entrance that “local ordinance” required a Diaper to enter. There was also a Diaper Dispenser within the door. It took some nerve – in actuality, a slight upwelling of contumaciousness, which all too many Americans lack – to walk past the signs and the teenage kid extending the Diaper, Undiapered.

If you could manage this, you could shop while showing your face.

Most people couldn’t manage it – as evidenced by their Diapered faces.

Which created a feedback lop of compliance. Since most people Diapered, not Diapering made you a sore thumb that stood out and that has much more psychological power over many people than “ordinances” do. Thus Diapering served as a real-life experiment to see just how much most people could be made to do by pressuring them to do it.

It has been a very successful experiment.

But, like the fear of other Bogeymen since retired – ululating jihadis, for instance – this bogeyman is losing his punching power, too. People grow weary of the Diapering regime. Maybe they’ve read the box. Maybe they’re just sick of being made to play-pretend sickness. Maybe because the big scary signs – and Diaper Dispensers – are gone.

Whatever the underlying etiology, the Diapers are coming off. In New York, they are burning them in the street.

A healthy sign.

It takes a while to slow down a run-away freight train. It may seem the thing is picking up speed, even as the manual handle is desperately heaved back and the sparks fly but the motion continues, apparently unabated – with a bridge up ahead that’s not yet been repaired. But then you notice the trees outside the window aren’t as blurred; there is a gradual sense of slackening.

This is happening all over the country.

In PA and Ohio and other states, where the Gesundheitsfuhrers have been or are in the process of having their assertions of unlimited power, endlessly asserted questioned. In poll after poll indicating that a solid majority will not accept Needling.

And in growing Diaper noncompliance, which is a kind of visual assertion of uneasiness about Needling and sickness of play-pretending that sickness abounds when it doesn’t.

The more of us who show our faces, the more of us will show our faces. Another kind of feedback loop. So keep on showing your face.

It may soon become abnormal once again to hide it behind a “mask.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PHD.

PIE HOLE DIAPER

Get it right. That terms trademarked BTW. Please send all proceeds to me......
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Firstly, Eric Peters is awesome.

Secondly, I wish people would burn face diapers in the streets here. I'm still quite alone as the only bare face most anywhere I go. Truth is, I've received very little trouble from anyone trying to enforce the decrees of Die Gesundheitsfuhrers. Still, 99% of people obsequiously diaper, everywhere they go, without question.

Remember, if they can see your smile , you ARE the Resistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Firstly, Eric Peters is awesome.

Secondly, I wish people would burn face diapers in the streets here. I'm still quite alone as the only bare face most anywhere I go. Truth is, I've received very little trouble from anyone trying to enforce the decrees of Die Gesundheitsfuhrers. Still, 99% of people obsequiously diaper, everywhere they go, without question.

Remember, if they can see your smile , you ARE the Resistance!
    The Orthodox Jewish community in NYC put all their masks in a pile and burned them as a response when Cuomo said they need to shut down their churches. They're leading by example and everyone else should do the same.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Orthodox Jewish community in NYC put all their masks in a pile and burned them as a response when Cuomo said they need to shut down their churches. They're leading by example and everyone else should do the same.
    Good! And yes, everyone should! And I probably have very little in common with any orthodox religious community, but I'd damn sure stand with them to burn these symbols of submission, as well as defend their right to worship.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Diaper Report 10/9/20

There was also the factor of the political divide. While it’s not axiomatic, it is probably true that most of the willing Diapered are Democrats – hysterical liberal Democrats – who made a political statement by Diapering.
    This is one thing where the author and right-wing conservatives like Steve Bannon would probably agree.

Senior White House Advisor Ivanka Trump and other First Family Leades at the Presidential Debate

Steve Bannon pledges to 'go nuclear' on 'West Wing Democrats'

telegraph
    Aug 20, 2017

Fauci wrote an essay about the Spanish Flu pandemic and literally said that masks were ineffective due to how much bacteria would end up on the masks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Fauci wrote an essay about the Spanish Flu pandemic and literally said that masks were ineffective due to how much bacteria would end up on the masks.
    I recall Fauci saying early on ( March or Apr perhaps) that masks do not help against corona.
    Then there was a flip-flop.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

The argument is that masks do more to prevent an infected person from spreading the virus than it does to keep an non-infected person from catching the virus. For example, some studies suggest the coronavirus can enter through they eyes.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/corona...he-eyes-study/

A face mask can't protect your eyes. (Goggles or a face shield can help). But a face mask will prevent the "spit while speaking" phenomenon that a lot of people do. I got a haircut while we were still on lockdown. The bars were open but, for whatever reason, barber shops were not, but I mistakenly thought they were. Anyway I was taken into a back room (kind of like a 1930s speakeasy) where the barber who was not wearing a mask, gave me a cut. I don't know if I just had a heightened awareness due to the virus or if he just spit more from being agitated, but I saw quite a bit of spit come out as he cut my hair. A mask would have stopped that. It just would have. A bandanna would have stopped the spit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Diaper Report 10/9/20

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...eport-10-9-20/

By eric October 9, 2020

If Face Diapers work, why is Joe Biden worried about being in the same room with an Undiapered Don?

Another rational question that will never be answered by the irrational, for whom the Face Diaper has become a kind of psychological security blanket. It makes them feel better. The fact that it doesn’t do anything – medically – is beside the point.

Some of the original impetus to impose general Diapering rested on this point. It was argued by some that it was mean-spirited to leave Diapering to the psychologically debilitated as this made them feel worse. In addition to dealing with their own neurosis, they had to deal with the public display of their neurosis. No one likes to have their issues on display.

That statement?

Orange Man Bad!

Whether Orange Man is good is beside the point. The deranged hatred of the man and its corollary – anything to get rid of him – is the relevant point. WuFlu hysteria serves exactly that purpose, or so it is hoped. Where Putin’s Poodle, Shady Ukrainians and Non-Impeachment failed, Diapering – and the attendant destruction of what had been a strong economy as well as a resurgence of what had been strong nationalism – might just succeed.

Thus, general Diapering – in order to make the having of serious mental issues seem perfectly normal, by making it look as though everyone has the same serious mental issues.

And the same politics.

Under general Diapering it is hard to see the psychologically intact and also separate out those who really dislike the Orange Man. General Diapering makes it look as though everyone hates the Orange Man.

It spreads misery – which can be blamed on the Orange Man.

This is not a paean to the Orange Man but an observation about those who despise him. These are people – need it be said? – who would kill everyone – or at least, kill their livelihoods, which amounts to the same – in order to be rid of the Orange Man. Such people excel at the use of gaslighting to get their way.

Granny might die!

Orange Man Bad . . . because he didn’t Diaper.

Joe good . . . because he does.

But if Joe was so worried why didn’t he wear his Diaper at the debate? And if he didn’t get sick, then why did it matter that OM didn’t? Why would it matter again? Joe can don his Diaper and be perfectly safe, yes?

No. That would derail the narrative train. Thus the Orange Man will be expected to Diaper even though Joe could defensively Diaper . . . assuming the Diaper provides any defense.

Which of course, it does not. It says so – right on the box.

But the deeper point is that country – the ill parts of it – have been triggered by the news that the president caught a cold. He was mildly sick, we are told, for a few days. Not even bed sick. That this has become news – front page news – is itself news. About the state of mind of the American volk.

A large portion of which has lost its mind.

A volk reduced to this state of paralytic fear over an asserted threat that is actually almost no real threat – even to an obese 74-year-old – is a volk that deserves to be gesundheitsfuhrer’d.

It is literally the bogeyman – except it’s not kids and it’s not tuck-in time.

Aber, there is some good news to report.

Face Diapering is becoming less general. The pressure to Diaper is waning, just a little bit – in my area, at least. I can report with a glad heart that the last couple of times I’ve gone shopping at Kroger – one of the big chain stores that colluded with other big chain stores a couple of months back to decree Diapering within the stores of all the chains, thereby making a de facto National Diaper Mandate – there were faces visible again.

Not many – only about three or four other faces – but that is a lot more faces than none, which were all Diapered as recently as before about two weeks ago. There are also fewer signs to Diaper.

About a month ago, you had to walk by huge billboard signs near the entrance that “local ordinance” required a Diaper to enter. There was also a Diaper Dispenser within the door. It took some nerve – in actuality, a slight upwelling of contumaciousness, which all too many Americans lack – to walk past the signs and the teenage kid extending the Diaper, Undiapered.

If you could manage this, you could shop while showing your face.

Most people couldn’t manage it – as evidenced by their Diapered faces.

Which created a feedback lop of compliance. Since most people Diapered, not Diapering made you a sore thumb that stood out and that has much more psychological power over many people than “ordinances” do. Thus Diapering served as a real-life experiment to see just how much most people could be made to do by pressuring them to do it.

It has been a very successful experiment.

But, like the fear of other Bogeymen since retired – ululating jihadis, for instance – this bogeyman is losing his punching power, too. People grow weary of the Diapering regime. Maybe they’ve read the box. Maybe they’re just sick of being made to play-pretend sickness. Maybe because the big scary signs – and Diaper Dispensers – are gone.

Whatever the underlying etiology, the Diapers are coming off. In New York, they are burning them in the street.

A healthy sign.

It takes a while to slow down a run-away freight train. It may seem the thing is picking up speed, even as the manual handle is desperately heaved back and the sparks fly but the motion continues, apparently unabated – with a bridge up ahead that’s not yet been repaired. But then you notice the trees outside the window aren’t as blurred; there is a gradual sense of slackening.

This is happening all over the country.

In PA and Ohio and other states, where the Gesundheitsfuhrers have been or are in the process of having their assertions of unlimited power, endlessly asserted questioned. In poll after poll indicating that a solid majority will not accept Needling.

And in growing Diaper noncompliance, which is a kind of visual assertion of uneasiness about Needling and sickness of play-pretending that sickness abounds when it doesn’t.

The more of us who show our faces, the more of us will show our faces. Another kind of feedback loop. So keep on showing your face.

It may soon become abnormal once again to hide it behind a “mask.”
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Walking the talk after POTUS suggested it was Patriotic to wear masks (or as some call it Face D-word):

Sat Oct 24, 2020

President Donald Trump, who has railed against mail-in voting, cast his ballot in person on Saturday near his Florida home

Vice President Pence and Karen Pence voted by absentee ballot on Friday, putting them in a drop box in Indianapolis

Ofcourse MSM instead of celeberating POTUS leadership on masks seems more concerned about FLOTUS 'missing' in pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The argument is that masks do more to prevent an infected person from spreading the virus than it does to keep an non-infected person from catching the virus. For example, some studies suggest the coronavirus can enter through they eyes.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/corona...he-eyes-study/

A face mask can't protect your eyes. (Goggles or a face shield can help). But a face mask will prevent the "spit while speaking" phenomenon that a lot of people do. I got a haircut while we were still on lockdown. The bars were open but, for whatever reason, barber shops were not, but I mistakenly thought they were. Anyway I was taken into a back room (kind of like a 1930s speakeasy) where the barber who was not wearing a mask, gave me a cut. I don't know if I just had a heightened awareness due to the virus or if he just spit more from being agitated, but I saw quite a bit of spit come out as he cut my hair. A mask would have stopped that. It just would have. A bandanna would have stopped the spit as well.
    Well, if the "new normal" is face diapering to prevent people from "saying it instead of spraying it" so be it guess.

I admit I'm not keen on that as well, in fact I almost got arrested years ago on one of @Danke 's flying tuberculosis wards when a fellow behind me let fly a juicy sneeze that was so bad I felt the spray and snot land on my neck. Stretched around to holler at him that if did that $#@! again I'd knock his $#@!ing teeth out.

So yeah, it's gross.

But that is not, apparently, the nexus where the bulk of transmission happens.

It happens at a much smaller level than snot spray and these idiotic face diapers do nothing to slow the transmission of those particles.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

People who wear masks are still getting sick and dying with CV. I don't want to wear a mask. I haven't worked for a while because I am not going to wear a mask all day. I will wear one if I need to go into a place that won't let me enter without one. I am sure I am spending less money as a result because now I am just going to run in and get what I need and split.

As some of you may know my step daughter's 36 year old boy friend died last week from CV. He wore a mask when in public and he is still dead. So the $h!+ is getting real for me. I know nothing about with what or how he was being medically treated she is too upset to tell me much. He was young and healthy. All I can really do about it now is send flowers.

I know several people who have tested positive and are not experiencing any symptoms and a few who have gotten sick. I know a few people who are experiencing symptoms who are testing negative. So what is off with this testing?

There must be a better preventative than wearing mask. I am not convinced that they help anything. Everybody should be a least taking vitamin C , zinc and quinine to support their immune system though and please stay home if you know you are sick.