Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CDC admits COVID-19 never isolated

  1. #1

    CDC admits COVID-19 never isolated

    I’ve seen some stories by “conspiracy theorists” claiming that the COVID-19 virus has never been isolated. Unfortunately all of these stories were too complex and/or long.

    Wouldn’t you know it? A document published on 13 July 2020 (4 months after the “pandemic” had already been started) the almighty Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Viral Diseases (CDC) explicitly confirms no “virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”:
    Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…


    You have to scroll down all the way to page 39, to the section “Performance Characteristics".
    As no COVID-19 virus has ever been isolated, all the coronavirus tests are complete and utter BS, because they don’t even know what they’re looking for.

    You could compare this to a “positive” DNA-test or fingerprint, where no DNA or fingerprint was available, so instead they compared it to “something” generated by a computer simulation: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    People have to be out of their minds to trust the CDC. They have contradicted themselves throughout the whole year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  4. #3
    There used to be genuine “scientific” criteria to determine whether a virus causes a disease – it must meet the 4 scientific criteria of Koch’s postulates.
    Because of new and improved detection methods, Koch’s postulates should be handled stricter, but instead big pharma replaced these postulates with pseudoscience, so they can invent (causes of) diseases out of thin air.

    See the 4 scientific criteria of Koch’s postulates – including isolating the “microorganism”:

    1) The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms;
    2) The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture;
    3) The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism;
    4) The microorganism must be reisolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and identified as being identical to the original specific causative agent: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch%27s_postulates
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I’ve seen some stories by “conspiracy theorists” claiming that the COVID-19 virus has never been isolated. Unfortunately all of these stories were too complex and/or long.

    Wouldn’t you know it? A document published on 13 July 2020 (4 months after the “pandemic” had already been started) the almighty Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Viral Diseases (CDC) explicitly confirms no “virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”:


    You have to scroll down all the way to page 39, to the section “Performance Characteristics".
    As no COVID-19 virus has ever been isolated, all the coronavirus tests are complete and utter BS, because they don’t even know what they’re looking for.

    You could compare this to a “positive” DNA-test or fingerprint, where no DNA or fingerprint was available, so instead they compared it to “something” generated by a computer simulation: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/
    David Richard Crowe, author of The Infectious Myth wrote about this extensively.

    He died suddenly this year one month after being told he had cancer...

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    People have to be out of their minds to trust the CDC. They have contradicted themselves throughout the whole year.
    It looks to me like most people over here (the Netherlands) believe (or at least accept) the coronavirus police state. I have the impression that in North America an even larger portion of the population believes all the propaganda we’re spoonfed with.
    That’s besides that when you need a (medical) doctor, the chances are he believes the BS of the CDC.


    It looks like the almighty CDC contradicts itself, because on 5 May 2020 it claimed:
    SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was isolated in the laboratory and is available for research by the scientific and medical community.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...l-culture.html


    Here’s the CDC’s article on isolating the virus. From June 2020 (that’s before admitting that COVID-19 had NOT been isolated).
    One of many problem is that they claim to have used PCR to isolate the virus (which is impossible!):
    https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    David Richard Crowe, author of The Infectious Myth wrote about this extensively.

    He died suddenly this year one month after being told he had cancer...
    The following paper by David Crowe looks like it’s aimed at “professionals” – scientists and other quacks working in the medical field – but for most others it’s boring (and too long).
    If you’re interested in:
    No purified coronavirus was isolated and why this is important;
    Why the PCR test shouldn’t be used like this.
    This could be THE paper you want to read.

    David Richard Crowe died on 12 July 2020 of “cancer”, aged 63 years.

    As they haven’t been able to purify viral particles of COVID-19, every “positive” test is per definition - a false positive.

    As there are no distinctive symptoms, a COVID-19 infection cannot be diagnosed in any other way either.

    The COVID-19 test is based on PCR, which doesn’t produce a positive/negative result, but the number of cycles required to detect sufficient material to beat the arbitrary cut-off between positive and negative. Because of this the best the test could do is estimate the chance that the subject is infected, but I think it’s safe to say that the PCR test could only determine a non-infection (as it is excellent to find very small amounts).
    There is no “scientific” certainty of what the cut-off number of cycles would be to produce a negative – some say as low as 30 others go as high as 45 cycles as the cut-off (to produce a negative test result – no infection).

    Because the PCR test shouldn’t be used like this, repeatedly test result have gone from positive/negative/positive and back again in a couple of days.

    David Crowe – Flaws in Coronavirus Pandemic Theory (Version 6 was first published on 12 March 2020; the latest is dated 6 June 2020, 5 weeks before his death): https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20200404182313/https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf)


    The following relatively long article has more information on the NOT isolation of the amazing COVID-19.
    A virus should be isolated purified viruses, but all the 4 scientific papers that claimed to have “isolated” THE coronavirus, admitted that their pictures aren’t of purified, isolated viruses.

    Co-author of “Emergence of a novel human coronavirus threatening human health” (March 2020), Malik Peiris, admitted:
    The image is the virus budding from an infected cell. It is not purified virus

    Co-author of “Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19” (February 2020), Myung-Guk Han, admitted:
    We could not estimate the degree of purification because we do not purify and concentrate the virus cultured in cells

    Co-author of “Virus Isolation from the First Patient with SARS-CoV-2 in Korea” (24 February 2020), Wan Beom Park, admitted:
    We did not obtain an electron micrograph showing the degree of purification

    Co-author of “A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China” (20 February 2020), Wenjie Tan, admitted:
    [We show] an image of sedimented virus particles, not purified ones”: https://www.globalresearch.ca/nation...itives/5720271
    (https://archive.is/egYbP)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Here’s the CDC’s article on isolating the virus. From June 2020 (that’s before admitting that COVID-19 had NOT been isolated).
    One of many problem is that they claim to have used PCR to isolate the virus (which is impossible!):
    https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article
    Dr. Tom Cowan has this to say on the CDC’s claim that the magical COVID-19 was isolated using PCR.
    To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn's hair, hooves and horn.
    The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by "consensus," sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary "unicorn," so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.



    Cowan claims that the following is even more of a “blockbuster”. While obviously he’s right, I disagree that this is even more important.
    Not having the virus isolated in the first places, makes all of the following “research” useless as they don’t know what they’re looking for…

    Here’s the quote from the CDC’s scientific-looking paper…
    Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH 7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T). In addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells...
    Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24h post-infection. No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero cells, which grew to greater than 10 to the 7th power at 24 h post-infection. In contrast, HUH 7.0 and 293T showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells were incompatible with SARS CoV-2 infection.

    Cowan in short explains from the previous quote that the CDC here has proven that the (not) isolated COVID-19 doesn’t infect human cells in a test tube (so doesn’t infect humans!)…
    What does this language actually mean, and why is it the most shocking statement of all from the virology community? When virologists attempt to prove infection, they have three possible "hosts" or models on which they can test. The first is humans. Exposure to humans is generally not done for ethical reasons and has never been done with SARS-CoV-2 or any coronavirus. The second possible host is animals. Forgetting for a moment that they never actually use purified virus when exposing animals, they do use solutions that they claim contain the virus. Exposure to animals has been done once with SARS-CoV-2, in an experiment that used mice. The researchers found that none of the wild (normal) mice got sick. In a group of genetically modified mice, a statistically insignificant number lost some fur. They experienced nothing like the illness called Covid 19.

    The shocking thing about the above quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this "new coronavirus" is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.
    ”: https://www.sott.net/article/443103-...RS-CoV-2-virus
    (https://archive.is/QpyhS)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  9. #8
    In 2008, none other than Anthony Fauci co-authored a paper on the Spanish Flu Epidemic that shows that most of the victims of the “Spanish Flu” in reality died from (secondary) bacterial pneumonia.
    Of course wearing a mask could cause bacterial pneumonia – but hey these are 2020s, where “we” will all go down together!

    The postmortem samples we examined from people who died of influenza during 1918–1919 uniformly exhibited severe changes indicative of bacterial pneumonia.
    (...)
    The majority of deaths in the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic likely resulted directly from secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory–tract bacteria.
    (...)
    The viruses that caused the 1957 and 1968 pandemics were descendants of the 1918 virus in which 3 (the 1957 virus) or 2 (the 1968 virus) new avian gene segments had been acquired by reassortment [21]. Although lower pathogenicity resulted in far fewer deaths, hence fewer autopsies, most 1957–1958 deaths were attributable to secondary bacterial pneumonia, as had been the case in 1918.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2599911/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

    May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:40 PM.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

    Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

  12. #10
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

    May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:40 PM.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

    Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    You seem to insinuate that I claimed that Fauci’s study concluded that the “bacterial pneumonia” was caused by mask wearing, which I didn’t…
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In 2008, none other than Anthony Fauci co-authored a paper on the Spanish Flu Epidemic that shows that most of the victims of the “Spanish Flu” in reality died from (secondary) bacterial pneumonia.
    Of course wearing a mask could cause bacterial pneumonia – but hey these are 2020s, where “we” will all go down together!
    You’re also wrong that this is “normal progression”….


    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...al%20community.

    ... but don't let me interrupt a good conspiracy theory.
    This is also complete BS propaganda. It is claimed that the virus was isolated using PCR, which is completely preposterous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Dr. Tom Cowan has this to say on the CDC’s claim that the magical COVID-19 was isolated using PCR.
    To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn's hair, hooves and horn.
    The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by "consensus," sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary "unicorn," so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  14. #12
    The following informative paper – only 12 pages – concludes that not only COVID-19 has never been isolated, but in fact a coronavirus has never been isolated at all!
    They used small parts of this not-isolated “virus” (is it even a virus?) to detect “something” for evidence of a COVID-19 caused epidemic (pandemic) that in fact responds “positive” to many small fragments of the human genome or microbial fragments…

    The genetic sequences used in PCRs to detect suspected SARS-CoV-2 and to diagnose cases of illness and death attributed to Covid-19 are present in dozens of sequences of the human genome itself and in those of about a hundred microbes.
    (...)

    And the conclusions are extremely serious: none of the seven "human coronaviruses" have actually been isolated and all the sequences of the primers of their respective PCRs as well as those of a large number of fragments of their supposed genomes are found in different areas of the human genome and in genomes of bacteria and archaea, such as these:
    (...)

    And that indicates that the sequence of that initial PCR primer that is supposed to be specific to SARS-CoV-2 actually corresponds to 74 fragments of the human genome and a hundred microbial fragments as well!
    https://ia801504.us.archive.org/16/i...ber%202020.pdf
    (https://archive.is/ZaLwK)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I’ve seen some stories by “conspiracy theorists” claiming that the COVID-19 virus has never been isolated. Unfortunately all of these stories were too complex and/or long.

    Wouldn’t you know it? A document published on 13 July 2020 (4 months after the “pandemic” had already been started) the almighty Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Viral Diseases (CDC) explicitly confirms no “virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”:


    You have to scroll down all the way to page 39, to the section “Performance Characteristics".
    As no COVID-19 virus has ever been isolated, all the coronavirus tests are complete and utter BS, because they don’t even know what they’re looking for.

    You could compare this to a “positive” DNA-test or fingerprint, where no DNA or fingerprint was available, so instead they compared it to “something” generated by a computer simulation: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/
    Exactly.

    SO if the virus has not been isolated then the tests that are being currently used are garbage.

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  16. #14
    An opinion piece, published last 13 November in the “reputable, scientific” BMJ…
    Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health.1 Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.
    (...)

    The UK’s pandemic response relies too heavily on scientists and other government appointees with worrying competing interests, including shareholdings in companies that manufacture covid-19 diagnostic tests, treatments, and vaccines.17 Government appointees are able to ignore or cherry pick science—another form of misuse—and indulge in anti-competitive practices that favour their own products and those of friends and associates.18
    https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425
    (https://archive.is/y52sv)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



Similar Threads

  1. Covid Becoming less Fatal! mutation of COVID-19 found in Malaysia
    By AngryCanadian in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2020, 11:17 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2020, 09:56 PM
  3. So if the vulnerable are isolated, why can't the rest of us mingle normally?
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2020, 07:28 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-27-2020, 08:57 PM
  5. another isolated incident
    By BillyDkid in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •