Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump (R) / Mike Pence (R)

32 49.23%
  • Joe Biden (D) / Kamala Harris (D)

2 3.08%
  • Jo Jorgensen (L) / Spike Cohen (L)

12 18.46%
  • Howie Hawkins (G) / Angela Nicole Walker (G)

0 0%
  • Toady

0 0%
  • I will not vote for any of these people

13 20.00%
  • Ron Paul!/write-in

4 6.15%
  • Kludge is a Douche

2 3.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 RPF's Presidential Poll - Your Vote Counts!

Cool 2020 RPF's Presidential Poll - Your Vote Counts!

Ok everybody, let's see who the forum wants to put in the Oval. Office.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you think members on RPF's are registered voters ?

I will be writing in Ron Paul.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Voting Trump after three cycles of writing in Ron Paul.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I don't even like the LP candidate this time. Not voting for president this year.

It's the CP for Me

I'll be voting for Don Blankenship from the Constitution Party.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

The Totalitarian Wahhabi Law trumpkin Bolsheviks are winning.

The Sheldon Adelson sock puppets are in control.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 10-09-2020 at 04:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Totalitarian Wahhabi Law trumpkin Bolsheviks are winning.

The Sheldon Adelson sock puppets are in control.
    I need new liberal meltdown vids. Done worn out the ones for 2016.

No seriously that's my only motivation. Hate me now.

Really.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 10-09-2020 at 06:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honestly I think if you don't vote for Trump and Pence your vote is wasted. What good does it do in 2020 to write in Ron Paul? It is a nice gesture but Ron is not even running and won't get elected. Voting for anyone else is also a wasted vote. If you are not voting for a major candidate, I urge you to please reconsider. Look at the poll results above. Not one vote for Biden Harris. Do you want them to win because you wasted your vote?

I might also end up voting for Donald Rainwater as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is how I felt all 3 times a Bush was elected for POTUS

Where's Vermin Supreme?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Honestly I think if you don't vote for Trump and Pence your vote is wasted. What good does it do in 2020 to write in Ron Paul? It is a nice gesture but Ron is not even running and won't get elected. Voting for anyone else is also a wasted vote. If you are not voting for a major candidate, I urge you to please reconsider. Look at the poll results above. Not one vote for Biden Harris. Do you want them to win because you wasted your vote?
    I don't want Biden or Trump to win.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't want Biden or Trump to win.
    I can appreciate that but the fact is one of them will.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

BLM marching through Charlotte chanting "F your Jesus" changed my mind. TRUMP 2020

What I miss is that US poll made up based on betting odds from back in 2012. It was the only poll I remember that got it almost exactly right. I think it missed a couple of electoral votes.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those that have decided to vote for something else, re-evaluate your perceptive, do you want a stacked SCOTUS to reinterpret the 2nd and take your guns away?
    Do you want a stacked SCOTUS to change laws that negatively effect your personal liberty for decades to come ?

Notice Biden/Harris won't answer that question at all publicly.

I know Trump is a bit of buffoon but his winning helps liberty via the SCOTUS, Biden winning will slide the court far left taking away things Americans hold dear.
    And once it's the law it will take decades to reverse, your grand kids will be fighting it.

Is that what you really want ?
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Begrudgingly voting Trump. "Not good, but better than the rest." should be the motto.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    What I miss is that US poll made up based on betting odds from back in 2012. It was the only poll I remember that got it almost exactly right. I think it missed a couple of electoral votes.
    Betting odds are looking terrible for Trump right now. 65 - 35 https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...020_president/
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

i was very naughty. i lapsed back to bay state Democrat. yell at me.
    i once did cast a RON PAUL vote in a bay state REPUBLICAN primary.

Cool

TAXACHUSETTs GOES TO JOE BIDEN... not the motormouth at 1600 PENN AVE in d.c

way way way way way back in 1972 i voted for George McGovern and not Richard M. Nixon.

i still just might run up here as a REFORM PARTY candidate, but i'd have to join up with 'em first.

You could always write in Adam Kokesh.

Trump!
    2nd choice Don Blankenship (Constitution Party)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The one biden vote is RonZ

TAXACHUSETTS usually goes Democrat in November. Sometimes i do vote for 3rd party candidates.
    what really matters is each local contest up here. i know the way my home state has voted after 1932.

i did the biden/harris vote. i have told my next of kin i shall vote BIDEN/HARRIS. so i have. i just did my Biden/Harris vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i did the biden/harris vote. i have told my next of kin i shall vote BIDEN/HARRIS. so i have. i just did my Biden/Harris vote.
    I hope you are joking

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I hope you are joking
    Aratus is from Massachusetts.

There's something in the water down there or something.

Mass will go Biden by 20 points or more.

Trouble is all her neighbors flee the $#@! they created down south and then move to NH and $#@! it all up for the rest of us.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

i am serious. i just voted BIDEN/HARRIS and i voted early. if i get angrier at POTUS, i shall do a likewise
    vote in our waking reality for real Donald John Trunp = Total idiot. Doctor Ron Paul is extremely honest.
    he is not doing a POTUS run this year. i gave up. why fight the tide. i went BIDEN/HARRIS... in a poll where
    MY VOTE has more of an impact than any vote i do in november. i may run as a REFORM PARTY person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast