Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Pence/Harris 10/7 Debate Thread

Unofficial Pence/Harris 10/7 Debate Thread

I wonder if Harris will condemn the Mormon's for the racist Mountain Meadows Massacre.

Probably not.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope Pence does what Gabbard did and bring up all the minorities Harris put in prison for drug violations and then laughed when asked if she smoked weed. It needs to get hammered over and over that that Biden/Harris ticket is the most anti-black presidential ticker ever.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-06-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pence should just point out he ran a state with a budget surplus without raising taxes while the only thing positive harris has done is suck cock .

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    I wonder if Harris will condemn the Mormon's for the racist Mountain Meadows Massacre.

Probably not.
    Probably not, in part due to statue of limitations as lot of water has flown under the bridges since 1857.

Wonder if Harris will be asked about her foreign policy stances and if she will condemn more recent crimes against humnity.

White House “contender” Kamala Harris stays silent on Israel’s crimes

While the Senate debates a horrendous tax bill & Puerto Ricans go another month without power & water @KamalaHarris is in Jerusalem talking to @netanyahu abt water mgt? #mixeduppriorities https://t.co/rWabxIl5BB
    — Katherine Franke (@ProfKFranke) November 21, 2017
    Unless the debate moderator had taken a plane ride, foreign policy topic probably will be discussed.

But important thing is that debate will be conducted with a Safety-First priority.
    Speaking of safeguards, Mike Pence's wife will also be present.

Kamala Harris' political mentor Willie Brown will not be attending.

Harris was so articulate. She has proven she is presidential. Her performance against VP Pence was iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Harris was so articulate. She has proven she is presidential. Her performance against VP Pence was iconic.
    Harris was the clear winner. She far surpassed all expectations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Harris provided no details on what Harris/Biden would have done differently concerning Covid.
    Last edited by Dary; 10-07-2020 at 07:19 PM.

Why was Harris when Mike Pence mentioned the Virus was mostly coming from China? what was so funny?

Harris provided no details on what Biden/Trump would have done differently concerning Covid.
    Exactly but during this year Biden was for all about having a lockdown. Mike pence is doing well. Harris had provided nothing what democrats would had done differently from anyone whatever be Trump or democrats. Any covid polices yet?

Harris's condescending smile is doing her no favors.

Harris is looking less presidential. Still Blaming Trump and Mike Pence while offering no polices of her own.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1314012775518273539

Harris's condescending smile is doing her no favors.
    Nor is her by not offering their platform or policy if Harris isnt offering what kind of different Harris/Biden admin would be from Trump expect Lockdowns or restrictions?

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1314011269268148225

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moderator says that President Trump's doctors have given misleading info concerning his health.

Harris provided no details on what Harris/Biden would have done differently concerning Covid.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1314010407330369537

Moderator says that President Trump's doctors have given misleading info concerning his health.
    Questions are biased once again. Negative questions towards Pence. "Why did more people die in America from COVID than other nations?"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Questions are biased once again. Negative questions towards Pence. "Why did more people die in America from COVID than other nations?"
    Not surprising and majority of deaths were in democrat held states weren't they not? to be fair NY and NJ had the highest death tolls.

So now Harris is attacking Trump on taxes seriously?

Word must have come down from on high, "play nice...don't appear harsh...kiss her ass".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Still the condescending smile.

"Joe Biden will not end fracking, he will not end fossil fuel, he has been very clear about that!" - Harris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "Joe Biden will not end fracking, he will not end fossil fuel, he has been very clear about that!" - Harris

Now that is what I call fact checking.

Pence is not letting the mod cut him off. He's getting his points across.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1314017971484930055

Now that is what I call fact checking.
    Harris doubling down on this now.

Yes, this is one that concerns me...that's the end of my career if these people come to power.

Pence sidesteps the existential threat of climate change question and instead focuses on tax increases.

Pence scores big on job losses under Obama and job losses to China.

Harris returns fire with Joe saving the auto industry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast