Thread: TX Man Who Intervened In Fight Tased and Shot to Death by Cop After Walking Away From Him

TX Man Who Intervened In Fight Tased and Shot to Death by Cop After Walking Away From Him

The man killed appears to be a non-felon who was trying to do a good deed -- so this likely won't get much attention from the BLM crowd. It looks to be a true case of execution for contempt of cop.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-cop...ooting-reports

Texas cop charged with murder in connection to Jonathan Price shooting: reports
    Jonathan Price’s relatives described him as a model citizen
    Edmund DeMarche

The Texas police officer allegedly involved in a shooting at a gas station on Saturday that resulted in the death of Jonathan Price was arrested and charged with murder, reports said.

Shaun David Lucas, an officer at the Wolfe City Police Department, was responding that night to a domestic disturbance call about a possible fight in progress, read a statement from the Texas Rangers, obtained by local media.

The statement said Price, 31,]who is Black, was reportedly involved “in the disturbance” and when Lucas tried to detain him, he “resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away.” Lucas deployed his Taser and fired his gun, striking Price, the statement alleged. Price, who was reportedly unarmed, died at a nearby hospital.

The statement said that a “preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable.”

Price’s relatives described him as a model citizen and said he was trying to break up an argument between a man and a woman, Fox 4 News reported.

Junior Price, his father, told the station, “I loved my son, and I tried to bring him up to do the right thing.”

snip

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The statement said that a “preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable.”
    The english language is tortured along with the rest of us in this new idiocracy.

Predicting a grand jury will find this to be "not objectionably Un-reasonable" in a matter of days.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    The english language is tortured along with the rest of us in this new idiocracy.
    Also note, the word "black" is capitalized in the article

an assult on the kings men iz an assult on the KING!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Just another bad apple casting shade on the good apples.

Wait for the details to emerge...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The statement said Price, 31, who is Black
    There's your problem lady.

In today's AmeriKa you can only shoot white people under these conditions.

Anointed Ones are to be let go.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Also note, the word "black" is capitalized in the article
    You didn't.

Racist. White supremacist. Devil.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.