Thread: Swedish COVID Death Rate Now 11% Lower Than US, Despite No "Lockdowns"

Swedish COVID Death Rate Now 11% Lower Than US, Despite No "Lockdowns"

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...ckdown-damage/

Swedish COVID Death Rate Now 11% Lower Than US, Despite No "Lockdowns"

New York Rabbi Commands Faithful to Stop Slide into COVID Fascism

Bar in Sweden During COVID
    [Update: As of October 5th, Swedish COVID deaths per million since March are 583. US deaths per million are now 647. Source.]
    Six months after the original request by governments for 15 days of pubic indulgence in order to “flatten the curve” of the spread of a new strain of coronavirus, which has transformed into a daily count of cases of a 99.8% survival rate disease, Sweden, which charted its own course and never locked down, now has a lower death rate than the US.
    Sweden followed a “hands off” policy, and never suspended sports, most schools, bars, movie theaters, or other venues except, for a time, the very largest.
    Masks were never ordered in Sweden.
    Sweden did, however, place emphasis on sheltering those in nursing homes and vulnerable populations.
    Despite acknowledgement of health officials in the US that the spread of the virus was inevitable, US officials now cite new cases as reason for the continued exercise of unprecedented police powers. >>> https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2020/09/06/us-covid-death-rate-surpasses-sweden-which-avoided-lockdown-damage/
    Other CV-19 news

Former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says "Second Wave" Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pandemic is Over"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be difficult to know exactly what the numbers are. I have heard that US reports many deaths as COVID deaths that would normally be classified as something else. The good news is that deaths related to heart attacks, smoking, diabetes are all down due to face mask and social distancing compliance rates.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    It would be difficult to know exactly what the numbers are. I have heard that US reports many deaths as COVID deaths that would normally be classified as something else. The good news is that deaths related to heart attacks, smoking, diabetes are all down due to face mask and social distancing compliance rates.
    Cancer is way down too!

Source: https://twitter.com/WriterRomana/sta...51457/photo/1/

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Now you can obviously see that social distancing and masks work! I don't see pneumonia in either place. I think these days if you die from pneumonia and met somebody once that had tested positive for the COVID, your death would be ruled COVID related.
    Last edited by DiverseSegregation; 10-05-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Of course deaths from other disease/conditions are going down. Everyone can only die of coronavirus this year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Of course deaths from other disease/conditions are going down. Everyone can only die of coronavirus this year.
    "People constantly speak of 'the government'
    doing this or that, as they might speak of God doing it.
    But the government is really nothing but a group of men,
    and usually they are very inferior men."
    -- H. L. Mencken

“Discipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.” -- Maria Montessori